Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja (33403 Views)

FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by nokatakata: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
lol...ipob girls and oloshoism. dem nor dey joke with prostitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
theoldpretender:

Speaking on behalf of all doctors, nurses, pharmacists....let us thank God for all these new customers .

Because when they come to us with conditions ranging from infertility to HIV/AIDS.....all the money they have made from their business...they would be putting it in our accounts.

Chei...medicos for Kubwa dem don hammer....financially!

In case you don't know...HIV can shatter your kidney, liver, and other organs. And when that happens.....more money, more money.(Especially the kidney one...dialysis machines na the investment sef.......medicos knows wetin I dey talk)

(Person wey wan bury imself....na im go bury imself. Jokes of ladies.).

P.S....Oga Pastor too go benefit...especially ten years from now when these slay mamas go dey look for fruit of the womb!

grin

Stupid talk, and doctors, nurse, herbalists and co will live forever
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
In this era of Hiv and Aids, young girls are still taking risk selling their bodies for money.

Have they consider the effects of getting infected with STI/STDs and getting men who patronize them infected.

They should ZIP UP OR BUTTON UP and face their studies.

There is a severe consequences for being infected with AIDS as they will die young in no them and getting others infected.
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by rxmusa(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
theoldpretender:

Speaking on behalf of all doctors, nurses, pharmacists....let us thank God for all these new customers .

Because when they come to us with conditions ranging from infertility to HIV/AIDS.....all the money they have made from their business...they would be putting it in our accounts.

In case you don't know...HIV can shatter your kidney, liver, and other organs. And when that happens.....more money, more money.(Especially the kidney one...dialysis machines na the investment sef.......medicos knows wetin I dey talk)

P.S....Oga Pastor too go benefit...especially ten years from now when these slay mamas go dey look for fruit of the womb!

grin

The thing is really sad.
A lady came to me for her ARVs when I was at ABUTH Pharmacy unit for HIV/AIDS patients, she looked so emaciated that I couldn't believe she's a human being, when I asked her what happened, she told me she was diagnosed with HIV when she was 17years old and have never taken any drug till now that she's 27yrs old, imagine that 10yrs period, she must have been a cheerful giver during those period and people seeking pleasure won't even know and will be thinking they're enjoying, her case has turned to full blown AIDS, so pitiable.

Guys need to be careful

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Tundeobama(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
They use asewo swear for igbo girls everywhere its this same thing.
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Agugbadin: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pig na Pig if like bath the pig put am for house e go back to slum
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Agugbadin: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
First step before realizing them is to carry out compulsory STD and HIV test on them
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rubbish. Children of d world. They only want an excuse jst to bleep. Na dem de want iphone X.
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't know why pussy just dey hungry me now
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by BigBrother9ja: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
NA THE ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORK WEY OSU GIRLS DEY DO FOR ABUJA BE DAT

USELESS BIAFUROOOOO
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Splasshhh(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na only God go ep us

See my signature please
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by hybraheeem002(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Irony of life
theoldpretender:

grin
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Splasshhh:
Na only God go ep us

See my signature please

enemyofprogress post=72025981]I don't know why pussy just dey hungry me now
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
tossie101:
Don't they have parents?

Those small girls just enjoy fuvcking....

They just employ it as a means of earning money

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by Splasshhh(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Fourwinds:

enemyofprogress post=72025981]I don't know why pussy just dey hungry me now

Go for it then
Re: NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Splasshhh:

Go for it then
is yours available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer / Police And Cult Gang Clash In Ejigbo, Many Feared Injured / Militant, Don Wanny, Not Dead - TheNewsNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.