Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,002 members, 7,987,590 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Do I Start - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Start (873 Views)

What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? / She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start by yagbaboy1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hi my nairalanders ok down t the koko . there is this girl i have been seeing in my working place for a long time now, i started an introduction. though we hav not been talking much,but now i feel like going after her. i need tips. thanx
Re: How Do I Start by papa190(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
drive up 2 her house one morning with your 1960 UDU-RE (Volks bettle) she would get the message~
Re: How Do I Start by papa190(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
No seriously
Why dont u try and get her 2 becomin ur friend 1st
let her be close 2 u
spend tyme wit her 2geda
then take her out
u mite nid 2 spend some cash 1st
Hope u aint the broke type.,if u are broke, ask me and i would lend u~
then lastly ask her out~
she would seriously tink abt it and agree that is if she aint in no serious affair
forget that my earlier talk about the UDU-RE (Snail shell 1960 Volks bettle)

Now go after her--190
Re: How Do I Start by deniyor: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^^banned again grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Start by Spyker: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
There is this saying that once you have the intention of dating a girl, be ready for embarrassments and insults. But, let not the insults or embarrassment deter you, just go to her and say your mind. The worst she can do is say NO.
Apart from that, nothing more than abuses and insults. At the end, you have gotten her attention and from there, you don't need told what to do.
Re: How Do I Start by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
@poster
going after a gal at your place of work?! hhmm i wouldnt recommend it but. . . . . . . . . . to each their own!
Re: How Do I Start by hatch: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2010
#just start
Let me ask a frank question,which may sound funny.
Are either of you Deaf & Du.mb ? If yes then try to learn basic sign language to communicate but if otherwise then be man and start by getting friendly then casual lunch dates follow.Goodness! Must we teach you guys everything !?
Re: How Do I Start by MrAnus: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
first u need to brush your teeeth witt McClean tooth paste , and not with PAKO!!

2nd, change your air freshner for teh body odour

Lastly, try not to move too close when talkin, she might detrct yo breath
Re: How Do I Start by Godmother(f): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
Since you work in the same office, try and catch her at her good times and capitalise on them. Start casually. make her suspect you like her and build from there.In essense, just become her friend

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / "no Fap September"? / Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.