Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer (77509 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Endtimesmith(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
GentleMoney:
Nawa.. This love 'strong'.. grin

Nigerians Pls Pray for Kemi Olunloyo..
Madam Kemi needs urgent help.. ooo..
Apparently, l am already on my way to help her sef.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Sister da
Sister in black, looks older but the resemblance is there.
I have her number, you need am.

grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Genniez(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Miles300:
Even if David give more women belle ! That babe is staying put !
no b lie her name na "we die here"
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by 2shure: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
bich
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Will you keep kwaiet !
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Originality007:
that her sister, is she available?

Will you keep kwaiet!

not only available, she's even sustainable and regrettable !

Nonsense!

grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Two for the price of one grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by shegoly(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
But y is aunty kemi lying to us?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by tunary(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
All the news coming from kemi oluloye are false, meaning that she's indeed a lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by curvilicious: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Make them marry, make Kemi rest
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by luckyogor(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chioma na twin,or na wetin i dey see so.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Mistadora01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
tgmservice:
jennifer will not mind giving Davido 1 or 2 roounds

And how do u know this??
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by WetinConsignMe: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lionbite:
Enough is enough. Chioma this... Chioma that.... Even in church nowadays the praise is always "chioma ehhh chioma ooo" Time for heavenly intervention about this issue

Made me lol.
Don't blame them. Blame the mad woman who started the romour
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
haaaaaa!
sum1 is gonna tonight!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Tundeobama(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
tgmservice:
jennifer will not mind giving Davido 1 or 2 rounds
who is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by strokegoons(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zx9dvD4wuo

Please assit us by subscribing to our yotube channel let's be one Nigeria.....view,like,share to others

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel
#Goonsmediacomedy
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by pakani112(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
OBO but I hate this Chioma eh
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Splasshhh(f): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
hahahahahahha
Social media e
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by krismfss(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2018
baba davido i believe u

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olachase:
wetin concern me
my own be say both buhari and atiku can't take Nigeria anywhere, believe
You don talk am finish. 2014/2015 it was sai baba, now it's Atikulate everywhere. I just Sidon one corner dey watch.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Benjamin08: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shoooo
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer by Sufferingboy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.