Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

"My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News (36430 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Ccdavies(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian man, Darren Idongesit took to Facebook today to share his excitement over his father's death, which he said is a 'wonderful news'. 

According to the Nigerian man, his father who he said is Pastor was also a "Nigerian psychopath" who successfully pissed off everyone in the world. He added that his father left him with physical and emotional scars.

Read what he wrote about his father's death below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-heard-a-wonderful-news-nigerian-man-rejoices-over-fathers-death/

Bros how did ur news get here.. That's ur family problem bro.. He who choose to wash his undies in the public shud watch his back CU's u wouldn't know who is watching from afar .. Quantinue to rejoice but be assured se enam eno nya Udo ,eyenam eno nya akpan... If u don't know go ask ur neighbor... Yak ndi.ooo
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Some fathers are just sperm donors

1 Like

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by higgs: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
The problem is probably him not his father.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Myself2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
See useless boy that will not amount to anything in life
Kontinu
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by rame18(f): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
tommy589:
Those that did not live with a father like that can not relate.My mother is the female version of this man.she has pissed every one off that i always remind her anyone that attends her burial were doing so because of us her children.

My mother is just like Olivia Soprano, the mother of Tony Soprano of the tv series 'The Sopranos' When David Chase, the creator of the tv drama was interviewed he said his mother was the main inspiration that made him to create the character 'Olivia Soprano' .

For those with father or mother that don't create terrible memories for those that came in contact with them,you should be thankful

.I just want to hug you without saying a word. you must have had it bad.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Lucifer66(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
tamethem:

Morron pack well.

You worship God or not, your cup of Nescafe!

Just don't mention me with insult again. I am a Child of God who takes Nonsense from no one.

Your view is your view mine is mine. There is freedom of speech in the land.

I was just catching fun when you insulted me. Its my world not yours.

Peace
Child of God? You just threw words at me, Am sure your God wouldn't like that, he'd probably send you to hell and let Satan give you some hard f. Uck
Well it was boring talking to someone of your level honestly.

1 Like

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Lucifer66(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
tamethem:

Morron pack well.

You worship God or not, your cup of Nescafe!

Just don't mention me with insult again. I am a Child of God who takes Nonsense from no one.

Your view is your view mine is mine. There is freedom of speech in the land.

I was just catching fun when you insulted me. Its my world not yours.

Peace
Oh and one more things, There is no freedom of speech in your religion.
If you say 'unholy'things you will burn in hell for all eternity. Am just saying cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by TinyHacker: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
abimbolabolaw:
His last line is so deep..only for the wise..#kinmosèré
Last line yeah, not the first time I'm hearing it|
Nothing wise for most parts, this dude is just being an edgelord and/or typical athiest trying to sound intelligent.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

Oh and one more things, There is no freedom of speech in your religion.
If you say 'unholy'things you will burn in hell for all eternity. Am just saying cheesy

That's why you chose to be who you are. To be free to do whatever you feel like doing. Say whatever you feel like, Whether its Evil or not. Because in your world "there is no sin"

Weldone !

Mind you we don't say unholy things because we are under the direction of the holy spirit. And if per adventure we say it by the weakness of the flesh, the mercy of God covers for us.

So guy, enjoy your freedom as long as it lasts grin

good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Splasshhh(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Such bitterness
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by sisisioge: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jisos! He doesn't even love himself too...it is well.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by chinasap2018(f): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Dudu Dey Eye His Father Property
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Lucifer66(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
tamethem:

That's why you chose to be who you are. To be free to do whatever you feel like doing. Say whatever you feel like, Whether its Evil or not. Because in your world "there is no sin"

Weldone !

Mind you we don't say unholy things because we are under the direction of the holy spirit. And if per adventure we say it by the weakness of the flesh, the mercy of God covers for us.

So guy, enjoy your freedom as long as it lasts grin

good night.
Mercy of God? You make me laugh
You know that according to your God, every sin is the same. So imagine when you're about to die, You have one unholy thought and you find yourself in hell, even tho it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Lucifer66(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
You know what?
Give me proof that your God exist and I will prove you wrong cheesy
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Shirer(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
You dey make noise for here - no go ask your mama for your real father. O ma se o!
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by olawonder(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
Useless Yoruba Muslim. I can sponsor you and your family without stress.

grin Really!
Sponsor your dumb head first
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by berbs: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Such a bitter child!!!
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Ikpongiton: 12:32am On Oct 13, 2018
you just sowed a seed which you must reap,either now or in the nearest future.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by spiceadole: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Newboss:
Only a few will understand his excitement angry
I do.. I can't wait to celebrate my father's death.
Useless father

1 Like

Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Shirer(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2018
The ancients from my place were wise, great thinkers. Let me paraphrase one of their wisdom nuggets: no bone from his child is required to dig a man's grave.
All love peddlers masquerading as wives should chew on this. The dysfunction they sow among families bothers only men who don't know their worth.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by josiegirl27: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian man, Darren Idongesit took to Facebook today to share his excitement over his father's death, which he said is a 'wonderful news'. 

According to the Nigerian man, his father who he said is Pastor was also a "Nigerian psychopath" who successfully pissed off everyone in the world. He added that his father left him with physical and emotional scars.

Read what he wrote about his father's death below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-heard-a-wonderful-news-nigerian-man-rejoices-over-fathers-death/

I am glad he doesn't want marriage ...and kids ...because this man is seriously dented ....and doesn't even know the half of it...I hope though he has one epic love story in his life .
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2018
nextstep:

Actually he said that the maltreatment he received has made him question a lot we take for granted... he specifically does not want marriage, nor kids.

time will tell
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by revolt(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2018
My dad chased me n my elder bro out with a double barrel sfter we bashed his brand new car. Till this day I have never been so grateful than ever for having a no nonsense dad. This ediot obviously had a bad mother or is from a broken home. Dysfunctional kid
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by isax(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

You need to do a lot more thinking. Life and people are not limited to what you think.

Many people in Nigeria are too poor to engage in marriage and raising a family.

Hello Mr man open your eyes and brain and read my comment again I didn't say he should marry or raise family I only mentioned what the man opinion of life is and what I my opinion of life is (which is adding value to other human)
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by toprealman: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Luckylife:
Is he planning to be a father ? hoping his children will not serve him on his own plate . What comes around most time goes around .
I strongly believe someone, some where face triple stuffs he make claim his dad did to him .
read his terse comment.
Re: "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News by prettysassygirl(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
All the people judging him, keep quiet,this is what destroys Nigeria the most,things would be going wrong and everyone would keep quiet,at least this would begin to teach people lessons so that they would behave better duringtheir life time on earth,no more covering up for abusive parents,until u experience it before u know what a horrible experience it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.