Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,445 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos (44676 Views)

Hunter Shoots Colleague Dead In Ogun Forest After 'Mistaken Him For A Deer' / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks god atiku lost one vote by now
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Johnosas91: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:

F.uck God
Results of low self-esteem

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Maxmavis:
How do u know he was mistaken? All these afonja cultists. So useless. You cannot even kill without making mistake

hahahahaha...This ur comment funny die... just made my day grin
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Johnosas91:

Results of low self-esteem
Keep speaking shi.t
You should be sucking God's cock.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
the name self sound somehow, gaius Caesar Julius,BT rest in peacetime anyhow
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by KcMarShalL(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
After dem don take tramadol finish with raphnol and smoke weed join am, dem go come dey mistaken people... God forbid... Chukwunna biko, no allow me be in the wrong place at the wrong time or right place at the wrong time...
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by IrepChrist: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lucifer66:
F.uck God

May God have mercy on You
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
IrepChrist:

May God have mercy on You
God have eat my shi.t
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by delishpot: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
handsome86:
if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him come 2019 general election

That is how you people ignorantly put devils to rule over you. Chopping of your fat noses to spite your face. How can an Atiku with those characteristics do you any good? If you want the son of lucifer or lucifer himself how will that do you any better than Buhari? I hate when young people think like slaves. To move forward instead of picking someone good you are willing to hand over your destiny to the devil just to spite Buhari? grin grin grin grin And you think it is Buhari that will suffer for such stupidity? grin grin grin grin My dear don't be an educated illiterate biko.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by efonat(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
No, correct yourself. Say Nigeria.
Juicybreed:
Spites. Earth is one of a hell planet
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by labelle123(f): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chuks9000:
Did the shooter wait to explain himself?
. Abi ooooo
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
tamethem:

Amen.
Negative indeed

It was Mistaken identity that turned an aluminum window maker into a millionaire. number like ending 37 when the number that quoted for contract ended with 73. Same Job.

Big Contract of a massive Estate.

May God save us from negative mistaken identity.
Amen Bro.So Touching.I Almost Shed A Tear.Scum Bag Cultist Have Wasted So Many Precious Souls.Its Like We As A People Have Embraced The Devillish Acts Of This Low Lives.God Help Us
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by erayo2GCA(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Heartless beast without mercy, see what men did to their fellow man, it’s a pity! His photo

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Langdon2016: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is really disheartening, I was trying to see the pix not knowing that is someone I was in the same platoon with in Akamkpa in Cross River, the same PPA in Atehung community secondary school, Bekwara, and finally entered the same car woth to Calabar for our POP in April.
A very jovial and funny guy that you will always like to be with you when you are angry so that you can laugh. Sir J, is really a happy guy with a thick warri diction. Rest in peace buddy
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by blackboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nelsonslim1234:
No one is asking how they new he was not the one the cultist where looking for.

Any way RIP
I thought i was the only one wondering. How do they know it was mistaken identity or who told them the cultist said they hit the wrong guy? Auchi poly and cultism are like bread n butter. Same goes to Ekpoma and Uniben. Yes I went to one of them school. I know what I am saying.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by isycollins(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, whoever that did it karma will catch up with them
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by JFT24(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
God, this guy was my platoon mate in NYSC camp Akamkpa in Cross river State 2017/2018. We were also posted to d same LGA Bekwarra. This is very very sad. They killed an hustling guy full of life.
May d killers never know peace.
RIP man

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by InvertedHammer: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
/
Did the cultists call back to report that it was a mistaken identity?

/
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by evansjeff(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
Even after NYSC, If Benin people want to get you, they will get you

you're a waste to your generation. I pity the parents who think they have you as a son. f00l
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by dwilliams: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Too bad, what a pity, a guy that s always ready to help, I had issues some weeks back and a friend called and Sir J was able to fix things for me with just a call, a good guy and jovial guy, my friend is all tears here.

Goodbye friend! Sleep and take Thy rest?
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by biomedics(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
What a horrible way to die
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Evince(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
u dont like jesus then. remember they said he is bearded
JasonScoolari:
Beard gangs.. Sometimes, I am happy that my face is as smooth as the ass of a little baby.

Always pray against every negative mistaken identity.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
evansjeff:

you're a waste to your generation. I pity the parents who think they have you as a son. f00l

Are you hungry
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Chikaru49: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cultist hardly miss there target.I did not say anything
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Splasshhh(f): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fate
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by evansjeff(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Are you hungry

My salary can feed your entire family not to talk about other businesses I'm into.

So annoying we've got too many kids on Nairaland these days. This forum wasn't like this before.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by frozen70(f): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2018
What kind of mistaken identity is this?

Don't they know who their target looks like

All this people inflicting pains into people's life

Their souls will keep on hunting them, till they die in a most shamefull and embarrassing with painful dearh
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2018
evansjeff:

My salary can feed your entire family not to talk about other businesses I'm into.

So annoying we've got too many kids on Nairaland these days. This forum wasn't like this before.

grin grin grin

PUAPER

EMPTY BARREL
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2018
evansjeff:

you are MAD

Who told you age grants brains? You really 10years backwards
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by evansjeff(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Benekruku:

you are MAD

Who told you age grants brains? You really 10years backwards
Not your fault but MTN that gives you free 10mb to children like you. As well as the mods that have failed in implementing parental guidance here.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
evansjeff:
Not your fault but MTN that gives you free 10mb to children like you. As well as the mods that have failed in implementing parental guidance here.

OGA

YOU ARE MAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.