Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects (37607 Views)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by rhames(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
RIP Lamidi Baba Sala
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by engineoil: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
KSA actually worked under BABA Sala...He(BABA Sala) groomed him(KSA).

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by ashjay001(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
a writer doesn't have to know everything.

No should.

And yes I read more than you can ever imagine.

I don't have to listen to wizzy or any musician in order to write about them

Okay
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

U wish!

If u know whizzy n u're his fan, then u know KSA. Their collabo, is one of my best whizkid's music.

KSA that Wizzy prostrate to greet on stage!

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
sexymoma:
Baba nor dey old? angry
He looks younger angry
e be like sey him prick dey hungry you
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

KSA that Wizzy prostrate to greet on stage!
na dat same clothes KSA wear go greet dem
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
na dat same clothes KSA wear go greet dem

If na so, na evidence say na in get de cloth true true!
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

If na so, na evidence say na in get de cloth true true!
na lie na lala get am
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by ajepako(f): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I'm part of the indomie generation.

Don't know them

You mean you missed Baba Sala's films like... Agba Man, Mosebolatan, Aare Agbaye and Orun Mooru?

You missed a lot, son..... grin grin grin
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Adebisiomooba: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerian always celebrate dead body, who help him when he was sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by gidjah(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Omoteyi:
Oko Wosi wonkoko,
Imule Aladisa,
Aderinposonu,
Rest In Perfect peace sir.
dont let me start shedding tears biko,i remember that play in particular.still gat his LP turntable cd fom my dads collecrion here .lapato lapato under the teburu!!! u still remember that play sir? the one he was asked to be a cook steward( mon wase labeyin!!)
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by gidjah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
engineoil:
KSA actually worked under BABA Sala...He(BABA Sala) groomed him(KSA).
hmmmmmm ,i can recall that o long ago
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Julivas(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
hubtiva:
one day one day we will alll die

Nice observation. ...that's why we must be conscious of where to spend eternity. Jesus Christ is the only way to joyful eternity
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
ajepako:

You mean you missed Baba Sala's films like... Agba Man, Mosebolatan, Aare Agbaye and Orun Mooru?

You missed a lot, son..... grin grin grin
yeah I think so ma grin

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
priceactionx:
many kids here dont know it was baba sala that discovered sunny ade. He thought him how to play guitar and sing music.

Sing Music ?
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by farem: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Edithfavourite:
King Sunny Ade recently visited the family of the late comedy maestro, Chief Moses Olaiya Adejumo popularly known as Baba Sala who died few days ago, to pay his last respects..

See more :

https://zenithnaija.com/king-sunny-ade-visits-the-family-of-late-baba-sala-to-pay-his-last-respects/

Baba sala was the mentor of sunny Ade back FROM THE EARLIEST TIME
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Splasshhh(f): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rip
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by sexymoma(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
e be like sey him prick dey hungry you
after una go dey abuse naija girls, who tell you now say Im prick dey hungry me angry
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by enemyofprogress: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
sexymoma:
after una go dey abuse naija girls, who tell you now say Im prick dey hungry me angry
it's written all over you, see as your pant wet
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by OmoOsanyin: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, the man made my child hood a memorable one.

R I P.. Baba Sala

Me too.
A rare natural.

Thanks for the laughs.

Alaafia

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by manikspears: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2018
davibid:
Sunny Ade what a fine musician

I'm not a Yoruba man but I love the guy

Good. He was trained by Baba sala am happy his fame and wealth did not blind him from forgetting his root.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by sexymoma(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
it's written all over you, see as your pant wet
sho o lopolo bayii sad
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
sexymoma:
sho o lopolo bayii sad
no!but I have epon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.