Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 (21431 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Asu Ekiye And Wife, Kuni Akene Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Newboss(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
sokera:
Seun are you still alive ? If yes I doubt it ooooo, how can you be alive and your website is degenerating ? This is not the Nairaland land I know years back , with reasonable informative and educating news and details but now it’s nothing to write about ����
Wrong! angry

Nairaland is the most lively social media site in Africa angry
More lively than Facebook angry

I know if they give you full control over earth, you go freeze everything angry Employing someone like you would be counterproductive angry

No offence at all angry
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by sokera: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newboss:

Wrong! angry

Nairaland is the most lively social media site in Africa angry
More lively than Facebook angry

I know if they give you full control over earth, you go freeze everything angry Employing someone like you would be counterproductive angry

No offence at all angry
that is true , can you tell me one tangible news or informative details you get on Nairaland today ? I want to read too
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funnicator:

You've not been replying your pm
sorry about that, why funnicator? there are many other nick names joor
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Olodo24: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
sokera:
Seun are you still alive ? If yes I doubt it ooooo, how can you be alive and your website is degenerating ? This is not the Nairaland land I know years back , with reasonable informative and educating news and details but now it’s nothing to write about ����
not only that o. sometimes they'll log someone out not minding that some of us no longer have our passwords or access to emails. that was how I lost two of my major accounts
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Old money!!!

Toke wanted to die there cuz of their family name.

1 Like

Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Viking007(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
sokera:
Is Xeun dead? cheesy cheesy
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don’t get it. Why does the article introduce Toke first?
At first my heart skipped thinking it was her ex who died. It’s a good thing it was his dad, an already old man who completed his mission on earth.
For the next two - four months we now know whose bed Toke will warm. This one she has fake assets the man go hear am.
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
sorry about that, why funnicator? there are many other nick names joor

Lol is that why you have not replied? Because you think I want to fornicate you?

Well, rightly so shah cause your bottom is very tempting.

Very

Don't mind me, it's just a name. I have a real name.
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nothing is sweeter than when your children are a physical and hopefully financial upgrade of yourself. See Maje’s look compared to his dad, the difference is clear.
My old man was a stunner in his day but man, I try for the looks department — in my own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funnicator:

Lol is that why you have not replied? Because you think I want to fornicate you?

Well, rightly so shah cause your bottom is very tempting.

Very

Don't mind me, it's just a name. I have a real name.
i hope so
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by aladesuyi(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2018
RIP sir
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Obierika(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2018
kenzysmith:
her reaction when she heard about her ex husband's death

It wasn't her ex-husband that died, it was his father!
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by ikenna44: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Isn't it a shame how they had to still mention "Toke" just so people could remember who they were talking about?!
Half baked celebrities everywhere!
This guy should have just stuck to his private life jejeje!
Anyways... Sorry for your loss!
Re: Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 by Truthshotcrazy: 3:07am On Mar 16
SarkinYarki:
Chei and ProFlex gym also closed this year ...hmmmm ..RIP sir
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" / Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] / Funke Adesiyan's Friend Steals Her Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.