Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

E-book: Emotional Intelligence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / E-book: Emotional Intelligence (461 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Best Book On Emotional Intelligence / MY CARELESS MOTHER- Episode 1-3 ( E-book/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-book: Emotional Intelligence by HisSexcellency(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
We all know someone who is incredibly bright and yet can not seem to put their life together. The brilliant student who flunked out of the University, or the brilliant worker who can not seem to get ahead in their company. We know from our familiarity with them that they habe a good superior intelligence level, but that doesn't seem enough to ensure success. And at the same time, we can probably describe in some form the reason we feel these people have not been successful. Our description may include certain traits and behaviors that has nothing to do with intelligence.

Over time scientist have begun to study why standard intelligence alone is not enough to predict performance in an individual. They have realized that there is another type of intelligence that isn't related to standard cognitive intelligence - it's called emotional intelligence.

Available @
https://www.books2read.com/b/4EyaxM

Re: E-book: Emotional Intelligence by HisSexcellency(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Also check my signature for another of my book

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Love / The Voice (A Short Story) / Life Of The Beggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.