Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (76952 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:

Yes I know. I am from SS so I know PDP is guaranteed to win in SS. I just believe Iweala was the better choice. She's from SS and ibo so she represented both zones.

We are saying same thing then,I thought she was gonna be picked but all things being equal I believe she will definitely be part of Atiku's economic team

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Algaddaf: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
HOW WILL OBJ EXPUNGE THIS FROM HIS BOOK *"MY WATCH"* ��‍♂���

Obasanjo on Atiku:-

_"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, *his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"*_

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Copied:

9 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by ednut1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Restructuring is a gimmick. How do u expect the northern senators and reps to vote something that would make dem poor Abeg make una dey use sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Temptee101(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
God, Nigerians have never been this united before except during football. This is a sign of greater things to come. God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Temptee101(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Algaddaf:

_"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, *his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"*_

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Copied:
Shut up and stop fooling around, no corruption case was proved against Atiku. Anybody can be under investigation until proven guilty
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Onlyonebuhari: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
2019 is about the looters against men of integrity......Looters will never govern us in Nigeria!
Gone are the days of fantastically corrupt country!

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:
Afenifere won't fight for the interests of yorubas in PDP but always quick to tell us how the party is the best thing after slice bread to our region.
The marginalisation and humiliation SW surfered under GEJ would be a child play to the one awaiting us if PDP returns to power without addressing the current relegation of yorubas in the party .

They are talking about restructuring as if it's that easy.

Isn't Atiku from the fulani tribe that is benefiting most from the current status? Time will tell who is selling SW cheap between afenifere and Tinubu.
And whose fault is that?
You voted pdp out of all your states. You allowed tinubu to rig out pdp out of their entire Yoruba architecture.

Even the south east has an apc state.

It is not too late to claw your way back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by oyejideogunjumo: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome
with OBJ now in his camp Atiku can use iweala directly or indirectly. Nigeria has not used women beyond Deputy Gov an ministers. African mentality with women seen but not heard. It may that was their fear.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by MrAJQ(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afenifere are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:

Yes I know. I am from SS so I know PDP is guaranteed to win in SS. I just believe Iweala was the better choice. She's from SS and ibo so she represented both zones.

okonjo iweala will never become become politician in nigeria
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
2019 is about the looters against men of integrity......Looters will never govern us in Nigeria!
Gone are the days of fantastically corrupt country!
Nigeria has gone down in the transparency international index for corruption.
Our worst performance since 1999.

Nigeria is now the poorest nation on earth.
It seems your phantom saints have no idea what they are doing.

Besides, obi is more frugal with resources than anybody in the Nigerian political space.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:

Nigeria is not ready for a woman vp
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by gbeseun(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
astOorR:
Vote ATIKULATION
VOTE RECUPERATION.

Let’s grow Nigeria ��

In your dreams.how many years have they tried and how many have they failed.that's why no one will take yinka odumakin serious because he is an Hungary fellow

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by AdonaiAluminium: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yes restructuring is the way to go if this country is to move forward

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by iykejazz: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where is oga Lai Mohammed? Has he resigned? It's been a while I heard from him.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
ednut1:
Restructuring is a gimmick. How do u expect the northern senators and reps to vote something that would make dem poor Abeg make una dey use sense
Maybe because a northerner is leading it.

They would be more trusting.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Sannisege: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
I really pity this Odumakin of a thing. He lost out of being a strongman in APC government by accepting peanuts from GEJ/PDP thereby betraying PMB.

Lesson: when God is preparing you for gold, the devil rushes to give you bronze. If you accept the bronze from satan, then your name na Yinka Odumakin. The boy will wail till 2023.

SAI Baba Buhari for life

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ogaga87(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
See men losing sleep
E don red for APC

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by michkosi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Agulu amaka...big town big people.... Good people
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome
You talk like of those confused IPOB guys , NOI was part of PDP government that damage our economy for sixteen years, before she left she told to go to market and buy belt. Sorry I wouldn't have responded to your ignorance but I have to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ategberoson(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
afenifere political union couldn't deliver for gej after extorting that man they left him on oh God

they've made this issue a Christian and regional discourse and you think north will not strike back?

what happen to jimi will happen to Atiku, he was already gaining popularity not until he started bringing Igbo to his manifestoes, Yoruba parapo show him way out and the result gave birth to that ingrate fat Albert. North seems to have similar ideology with West that's why their political relationship is not gonna end soon

one lifeline left for Atiku and Igbo I wish them well. we shall tell who's superior at the poll by 2019 grin

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by daninphilo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:
Afenifere won't fight for the interests of yorubas in PDP but always quick to tell us how the party is the best thing after slice bread to our region.
The marginalisation and humiliation SW surfered under GEJ would be a child play to the one awaiting us if PDP returns to power without addressing the current relegation of yorubas in the party .

Isn't Atiku from the fulani tribe that is benefiting most from the current status? Time will tell who is selling SW cheap between afenifere and Tinubu.
pls can someone remind the ipob people who afenifebi supported in 2015. Let them all gather the pmb /pyo foot soldier will defeat them all. Will resist the coming back of looters group of Companies. They couldn't complete all their projects for 16yrs Pmb complete most of it in 3 YEARS. PDP WAD PUT TO COMMA IS 2015,BUT WE WI BURIED THEM IN 2019 In Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Sannisege: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ogaga87:
See men losing sleep
E don red for APC
Mumu no be PDP dey yarn trash since. Empty barrels making the loudest noise. Abeg I no dey Atikuloot jare

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by kotv: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
supportnija:

You talk like of those confused IPOB guys , NOI was part of PDP government that damage our economy for sixteen years, before she left she told to go to market and buy belt. Sorry I wouldn't have responded to your ignorance but I have to do so.

APC zombies this line is becoming stale. I guess what APC is doing is fixing it. When something is rotten, throw it away.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by 7victor(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD.HE loved us and died for us so that we can have eternal life.we have to love HIM and think about HIM always. We must love others and do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to others,saying good words to somebody,helping others,sharing what you have with others,comforting others.We should love others.When others cry,we should wipe their tears.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Diiet: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

And whose fault is that?
You voted pdp out of all your states. You allowed tinubu to rig out pdp out of their entire Yoruba architecture.

Even the south east has an apc state.

It is not too late to claw your way back.

I'm only showing my disatisfaction to Afenifere that claims to be mouthpiece of yoruba but did nothing as SW lost two important posts in thesame parety it is supporting.

And you people should stop acting as if you've won.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:

I'm only showing my disatisfaction to Afenifere that claims to be mouthpiece of yoruba but did nothing as SW lost two important posts in thesame parety it is supporting.

And you people should stop acting as if you've won.
They have nothing to leverage with.
Tinubu have taken away their leverage.

If afenifere had two pdp states to bargain with, things would be different.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:

What did u suffer under GEJ? Prior to Goodluck, did SS complain about not being No 1,2 or 3 citizen of Nigeria? They love peace and Nigeria and forget about irrelevancies as exemplified by GEJ. It has always been Tinubu. Now u have Osinbajo, what do u have to show for it? Leave tribalism.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by damilotun: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Panicking in the high places

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Algaddaf:

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Copied:

Edit am. New edition of course.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Olumeme: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
As a yoruba man, I have canvassed for an Igbo vice president.. We should not just preach inclusiveness, we should practice it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.