Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife (81041 Views)

Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by bluecircle470: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Wow, he's so cute .

Nigerians would have cause to smile under Atiku, walahi .

I've also come to notice that everyone working for Alhaji Atiku , looks good and well taking Care of.

Atiku/Obi partnership would give every Nigerian cause to smile .

Tho i support atiku but ur explanation is due to shallow mentality......i give up on you. Why didn’t u bring this up as at 2 month back!
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by CassyDesigns(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by CassyDesigns(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Mike008(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Na these kind things we go de see now.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Earthbound:
See as our money dey shine for the guy body

Which Our money

1 Share

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by DammyGbade(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
I just hate the man Atiku with passion. Atiku is a chameleon just like his boss obasanjo. The man Atiku has been one of the people politicking on the intelligence of good people of Nigerians since 80s. Go and check sdp 93 campaigns/rally you'll see this same man. We need a change in Nigeria politics but Atiku is not the best.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by omoelerin1: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
dasauce:

[Must you guys add Tribalism to everything on this forum??
No mind them. Na mumu dey worry them. Unfortunately it is these poor people that goes tribal while the rich among them do not care. Jamila, an igbo woman went ahead to marry a fulani man in far away Adamawa, her son just got married in Dubai. One mumu who is suffering in a remote area is busy shouting 'Igbo chosen generation'.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by kwajahafiz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Now that's a low blow.

ote author=GBOKASINCHA post=72074802] angry fresh igbo boy....afonjas bleach to look like this but the closest they have gotten is bobrisky [/quote]
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by franchasng: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Evergreen4:
Igbo simply means "I go before others "

Igbo Amaka
Hahaha....new meaning learnt today, Nwanne idi okay cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
the devil u know is better than the lifeless u don't have to start with
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
Hahaha....new meaning learnt today, Nwanne idi okay cheesy cheesy

lol... i think say Igbo means weed?

well am imo skirt, from obowo likalika govt... come and beat me there
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by ekanDamie: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
sean1000x:

Shattap, Atiku and Obi are not Buhari and Osinbanjo. Atiku and Obi are both businesses men who are among the largest job creators in Nigeria.
I am not arguing with u brov. Enjoy ur Atiku n obi.
I will be on the other side when it's heating u up anyways. Caio

1 Like

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Lothario(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo gene is a rare gene filled with beautifulness and handsomeness!

Blessed tribe! Chosen race!

Igbo first! kiss

Others can follow cool
Giving some people unnecessary heart attack is not fair
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by stinechykee: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
dasauce:

[Must you guys add Tribalism to everything on this forum??
what is tribalism in what he said you bad belle
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by buhariguy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
adomuwiner:
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL
give buhari one more chance, not thief atiku.
The money was not enough to fulfill all the promises.
Just imagine, buhari received $94b with alot of projects to show for it, but gej received $400b with nothing to show for it, and Pdp received $1.1tr for 16yrs and nothing to show for it.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Puzzypleazer: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Akanti50:

what if she was in an abusive marriage? should she had hung on and die in it?
bro i said 98% meaning here remaining 2% might be in abusive marriages. this lady right here is not among the 2 %
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Moukandjo: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bright12660:

Stop na, atleast they created jobs for people. If you know the Billions of Dollars that is missing, and upon that the numbers of Jobs lost under 3yrs of this present Apc governance, you will be amazed. Get AtikuObilated
Which jobs did the satanic & demonic PDP create? Should I list the names of just the big companies that closed down & took their thousands of jobs out of Nigeria under the PDP? You think we all have short memories like the unintelligent Jonathan sycophants?
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Indomie001: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
softwerk:
I'm wet already just seeing this fine dude tongue cry
attention seeker osi, keep masturbating on the poor boy pic yeye child undecided
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by neonly: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Antichristus:
Nigerians are daft celebrating the very people who subjected them to perpetual poverty and misery. Atiku would be jailed if he steps into America for financial crimes against Nigerians. Yet rather than reject him even if his party nominated him, Nigerians have resigned themselves to fate. Nigeria is doomed. Nigerians’ Children’s children are doomed. You’re all intergenerationally doomed. Bunch of idiots.

Same has buhari guess u were not born then na cures fit d man right now

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by mikaelzX(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo gene is a rare gene filled with beautifulness and handsomeness!

Blessed tribe! Chosen race!

Igbo first! kiss

Others can follow cool
Myopic
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by willoski(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
My dear you are a complete observer. The man is good to go.
NaijaRoyalty:
Wow, he's so cute .

Nigerians would have cause to smile under Atiku, walahi .

I've also come to notice that everyone working for Alhaji Atiku , looks good and well taking Care of.

Atiku/Obi partnership would give every Nigerian cause to smile .

1 Like

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Deji63: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Step son is bi racial.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bright12660:

You are wrong, i didn't say am one of their workers of which am not.
These men are better than the ones that stole and never did any good thing with it.
Let's take for example.
Can you compare the like of the present rulers and these guys, that's where my point is.
By the way none of them deserves these positions as they are supposed to be jailed if the system wasn't corrupt.

If you know that they don't deserve the position because they are supposed to be in jail, then why are you on Nairaland supporting them for presidency?
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by MYGRATEskillz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
A white walker
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Akanti50: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

bro i said 98% meaning here remaining 2% might be in abusive marriages. this lady right here is not among the 2 %

you see, being objective and personal at the same time. Anyway you are a fool .
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Bright12660(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

If you know that they don't deserve the position because they are supposed to be in jail, then why are you on Nairaland supporting them for presidency?
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bright12660:

If a new guy faces Buhari now with all the election rigging going on in the country, he will loose big time, and you know Buhari won't concede.
So it's better AtikuObi the less corrupt ones go for the sit so that they can give him a tougher challenge and when time that a real leader that can concede election the way GEJ did comes, we will definitely vote in a fresh intelligent and young candidate from another party,not APC/PDP

Oh, is that so? How did you arrive at the conclusion that Atiku and Obi are less corrupt than Buhari and Osinbajo?

16 years of PDP misrule compared with 3.5years of APC misrule.

Like seriously?

Seems you're living in denial of reality.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
softwerk:
I'm wet already just seeing this fine dude tongue cry
grin

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Slimmacho: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebsman1:
So we should fry water undecided

Wow!
1 million lost their jobs at NEPA. How many staff was in NEPA before the Privatization? They were not even up to 300,000. Less than 12,000 jobs were lost in NEPA.
And other establishments that have folded up before 1999 accounted for 37 million job losses?
We are not all stupid.
Imagine, some of those companies didn't even have up to 1000 workers.
This kind foolish propaganda don tire me out.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by staytravel: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
kotv:

He's the stepson. As yellow as he is and his name, I'm guessing the father is also ibo.

He's not full Nigerian, he's half white.

Not all Igbos are fair. Biko, we have to move past that.

______________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Elnida: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks, You should have said it in a more sensible and polite way.

That's decorum.

but u sef, how won't you know what a stepson connote..

Anyway, we learn every day.

Lesson. A hasty man drinks his tea with a fork.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by naijapage(f): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.