Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says (2899 Views)

Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) / 'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Headlesschicken(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2018
undecided Virgin husband indeed....
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by kongolo(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
No guy should ever make the grave mistake of telling any lady he is a virgin except his mother.Ladies prefare sexually experienced guys than the virgin ones.Even female virgins generally don't want virgin guys.
Real talk.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by nomenclature(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Preshy561:
All i need is a reserved man.
you mean someone like sturrige,cahill or iheanacho?

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Preshy561:
All i need is a reserved man.

I just have the right amount of reserve you need

Let me give you my number so that we can begin immediately

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
kongolo:
No guy should ever make the grave mistake of telling any lady he is a virgin except his mother.Ladies prefare sexually experienced guys than the virgin ones.Even female virgins generally don't want virgin guys.
Real talk.

While your advice is very TRUE to a reasonable extent. Indeed there are EXCEPTIONS.

I have met not 1 not 2 not 3 but quite a number of ladies who have told me WHOLEHEARTEDLY that they prefer to marry a man who has NEVER, EVER had sex before, meaning 'A VIRGIN MAN'.

Most of these ladies am talking about claim to be virgins themselves. And their fantasy is that INITIAL AWKWARDNESS of their both being novice.

TRUTH IS, YOU WILL BOTH GRADUATE FROM THAT AWKWARDNESS TO EVENTUALLY BECOME EXPERTS IN A MUCH MORE ADVERTUROUS WAY.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put / Help Me With My LUNO WAHALA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.