Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Have You Been In A Coma Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been In A Coma Before? (727 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys! Has any of you or somebody you know been in a coma before? If yes, how was it like exactly, I'm really curious.
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Geespot: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Hmm... is that all that bothers you in life now my dear?
That's to say that you don't chop belleful. I will advise you to get a baseball bat and a 200 kg iron lifting macho man to bash your head with it, then you will have a whole new feeling of how it feels to be in a coma.
But make sure to put things in order before embarking on it as it may be a journey of no return.
Thank me later
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Exponental(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Geespot:

But make sure to put things in order before embarking on it as it may be a journey of no return.
Thank me later
If he doesn't return, how will he thank you later or you be ghost ni

1 Like

Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Geespot: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Exponental:

If he doesn't return, how will he thank you later or you be ghost ni
lol no be for ghost mode ni..
The thanks should come if eventually he or she returns.
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:01am On Oct 13, 2018
mhd5757:
Hey guys! Has any of you or somebody you know been in a coma before? If yes, how was it like exactly, I'm really curious.

with crazy hospital bill in most african countries

1 who can afford to keep someone in a coma in hospital till they wake up

2 with the state of most hospitals few could manage a coma patient

3 our own presidence rush europe for average medical attention
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by haylegbede1(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Geespot:
Hmm... is that all that bothers you in life now my dear?
That's to say that you don't chop belleful. I will advise you to get a baseball bat and a 200 kg iron lifting macho man to bash your head with it, then you will have a whole new feeling of how it feels to be in a coma.
Thank me later

You make no sense at all ....I am sure you yourself will be curious on something less, for lack of a better word, important than this. You typed 8 lines of nonsense
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Ishilove: 4:37am On Oct 14, 2018
mhd5757:
You ask the strangest questions... undecided

Anyway it isn't all bad. It shows you are a very inquisitive person.
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by Ishilove: 4:38am On Oct 14, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

with crazy hospital bill in most african countries

1 who can afford to keep someone in a coma in hospital till they wake up

2 with the state of most hospitals few could manage a coma patient

3 our own presidence rush europe for average medical attention
Not just your own President. Our African leaders in general
Re: Have You Been In A Coma Before? by ifyalways(f): 4:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Geespot:
l. I will advise you to get a baseball bat and a 200 kg iron lifting macho man to bash your head with it, then you will have a whole new feeling of how it feels to be in a coma.
Thank me later
LMAO cheesy grin grin

@OP, No, I have not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Leave Policy!!! What's Your Take?? / Hilarious Thanksgiving Dance (Video) / Should We Blame A Rape Victim; (true Life Stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.