Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,749 members, 7,941,843 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (26433 Views)

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2018
ehissi:
I for say ooooh, peter obi ke? Peter Obi that they gave cash to run campaign for Jonathan for 2019 election and was forming economist on top campaign funds and didn't give out cash as proposed....... undecided angry

That guy has got bad karma vibes, he is a good choice in terms of qualifications that guy no go work oooooo.

As I see Obi name, I just talk am, Atiku has lost. Karma will just sweep him off the ticket.

Chai! I don dey fear this thing, Alhaji listened to politicians only. He didn't consult widely. Them no dey like tonhear word until it don cast kpatakpata....... angry

So u expected Atiku to give a Yoruba Man ticket n ignore IGBOS abi? Una never see anything
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nwadiuto247: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Which SW candidate will Atiku choose as VP that will make the SW vote PDP? But wait first, let’s be clear here; which SouthWest are you talking about: is it the Southwest in igbo land or the Yoruba Southwest? Because if you mean the Yoruba Southwest, which is 100% APC, then you should know Atiku’s selection of a Yoruba VP is simply a DOA move. FYI, this is the same Southwest that was albeit virtually a PDP region since the OBJ presidency era began, except for just Lagos. From that just one Lagos State, ACN trounced PDP black and blue to take major control of the Southwest, then post ACN era, APC has 100% takeover an LOCKDOWN of the Southwest. For one reason only, Yorubas have accessed PDP and concluded it is a useless party with nothing to offer for the development of Yoruba Land; all they have to offer is wanton looting and infrastructural decay and regional destruction. We don’t want that, hence Yorubas soundly rejected PDP forever! So even with a Yoruba VP, Atiku will still lose. Pick a igbo VP, he will still lose. Whatever political permutations are considered, the result is the same for PDP and Atiku - LOSS!

To the Nairaland Athiefkulate fan club, are you still selling membership forms? I want to recruit Nlamdi Cownu for you grin

how senseless you sound.
SW is 100 percent APC yet in osun state, APC won PDP with only 400 votes.
In Ekiti state almost same thing happened.
Even in Lagos state in 2015, Jimi marched Ambode.
Is this how SW is 100 percent APC? Visit a doctor pls.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by UgwuAghachi: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2018
akeentech:
At the end he will choose someone from Southwest.
If reelected ( Saraki and Dogara) and Atiku won.

President: Northeast

VP: Southeast

Senate President: Northcentral

Speaker: Northeast

Where's Southwest and South-south?

During Goodluck time did southeast occupy any of the posts you mentioned above? No we didn't. We were given secretary to the Federal Government (SFG) and yet we didn't complain
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by ehissi(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So u expected Atiku to give a Yoruba Man ticket n ignore IGBOS abi? Una never see anything

Bro, that is an assumption. I never mentioned Yoruba in my comment, so where did you get that idea from? undecided

I sent my proposal to Alhaji and I proposed Dr Nkonjo Iweala as a suitable candidate.

It would have been a plus for Nigerian women, it will also be used to extract internationally both endorsements and seed fund5d from IFOs (international Finance Organisations) and world leaders.

Plus and more importantly for alhaji, it will automatically extract an endorsement from Obasanjo as well as force him to work for the PDP/Atiku.

I don't know why Alhaji did this but let me assume he knows what he was doing..... undecided

Modified: If senate President is their problem, then they can feature her name to represent South-south, after all technically she is from Ogwashi-ukwu - the igbo speaking part - in delta state, her husband is from Abia. Then Ekweremadu could have gotten his Senate Presidency opportunity.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by benuejosh: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur analysis is baseless, Buhari will never get 100% of SW votes. SW will always break even.

Yorubas can't eat their cake n have it back, U can't have 6 states all APC with VP n also PDP will also give u VP where u have zero stake in the party.

Nobody needs SW votes in 2019, The deciding region for the next election is SS n most importantly SE.

The VP position for IGBOS is non-negotiable.

Buhari can NEVER get 100% in NW n 70% in NE, Buhari will lose the NE dis time. U people are still making a huge mistake, Buharis opponent isn't an Ijaw man so stop running assumptions that Buhari will win all the votes in the north. Atiku is very wealthy, A fulani man, A Muslim, he's popular and he comes from a notabe family and now he has the whole of PDP behind him (unlike wen he contested under APGA.

Go and check SW presidential election result in 2015, check Osun n Ekiti governorship election results recently, Yorubas have already rejected APC.

In 2015 GEJ tool 43% of SW votes with a Hausa VP
Hope you understand the political workings in this place before you started. NW has Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kebbi, sokoto, zamfara and Kano. This are staunch APC zone where Buhari has good control of. NE i said 70% because Borno, Bauchi and Yobe will give him strong votes. Buhari CAN'T loose those State. He will split the remaining states in NE which will amount to him getting 70%. Let me also remind you that Kwankwaso is far far known in the North than Atiku. SW is already APC and the Sitting governors will make sure they deliver their states. So Atiku has just SE and a few non-split SS state. Because Edo will give him, Rivers will split, Akwa Ibom will split because of Godswill Akbapio, a little from Delta. This is Nigeria. all APC governors will want to Deliver their states. Atiku has a long way but i wish him luck.

1 Like

Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
franchasng:
Those guys no nothing about voting in Nigeria.

I keep telling them, Igbos are the highest voters as a single tribe in Nigeria. Igbos live all over Nigeria in large numbers and they vote in all Nigerian regions where they live.

Why it seems like Southeast have just 7million registered voters is because Igbos register and vote wherever they live. I didn't go back to Southeast to register to vote, I registered where I reside and will vote where I reside come 2019, and same applies to millions of Igbos.

If all Igbos go back to SE to register to vote, Southeast registered voters should be over 12million or more.

Igbos alone in Southwest make up between 20 - 30% of voters in Southwest.

Ladipo market with close to millions of voters population of mostly Igbos gave 3 days no-market holiday and sanctioned all Igbo traders there to go and register to obtain their PVC. Ambode supported them.

Trade Fair nko?

Alaba market nko? Balogun market? Computer village Ikeja? Lagos Island and Mandilas?

Igbos are the majority tribe in Lagos after Yoruba.

Yorubas voted massively for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 but Igbos voted massively for Goodluck which countered Yoruba votes and made Buhari to win Goodluck with small margin in Southwest, same will repeat in 2019!

The regions that will determine if Atiku will win 2019 election or not are Northeast and North central, not Southwest or Southeast or SS.

If Atiku can win Buhari in his own Northeast zone, then he is emerging President of Nigeria come 2019!

But still, I want Atiku to pick a Yoruba person as VP.

I have sent Adesina and some names to him, waiting and hoping he considers my appeal soonest, I pray he listens to me and others

Atiku won't pick pick Yoruba as a VP, He isn't stupid. U don't zone ur VP to a region u have weakness in and u obviously don't zone ur VP to a region that will certainly break even. Trust me on this, Most Yorubas have rejected Buhari, especially the Christians n the educated ones among them.

The region that will decide elections in 2019 is Most importantly SE n then SS. Immediately PDP zoned presidency to the north, Buhari n APC started begging igbos to vote him in 2019 so that he will hand over to an Igbo president in 2023, Do u think they are confused or stupid? The northern votes will break even n the SW will break even as well 40/50 or 45/50 n then the only block voters for next year SE n SS will decide the final results.

Atiku isn't contesting presidency under APGA like in the past , Its PDP now n the entire PDP nationwide is strongly behind him. OBJ, Babangida, TY danjuma n other old generals (the real owners of Nigeria) are behind him. Trust me on dis, Northern votes will be shared, Atiku is not an Ijaw man.

Most importantly, Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos, Yorubas are second.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
benuejosh:
haha. Card carrying member? Not at all. I am not a card carrying member of any political party. But how will the SW want PDP to fail? take a clue of what happened in Osun.
All their biggest power brokers are in the apc.
They have no single state.

Even in the osun you are talking about, apc still won by hook or crook.

Atiku don't need to win the south west. Get the intelligent votes from there, and do your business in the North.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by philip2014(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2018
I understand your point but I think the atiku candidadacy is an agenda to prolong the rule of the north buy sending baba away untimely, the north have over dominate the political structure with no remorse, imagining another 8years of north dominance in Nigeria is really pathetic considering the fact that the igbos have never produced by the president mind you after the 2terms the Yorubas will as well feel tired of waiting
PrecisionFx:

Igbos will go all the way wit Atiku. If he quits after 4 years or completes 8 years or dies on the seat, SE n SS will stand by him till the end.

Igbos Support Buhari?? Are u okay??
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by benuejosh: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2018
RTSC:

All their biggest power brokers are in the apc.
They have no single state.

Even in the osun you are talking about, apc still won by hook or crook.

Atiku don't need to win the south west. Get the intelligent votes from there, and do your business in the North.
I wish him the very best.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by NotAZombie: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2018
kidman96:
Nigerians please if you don't want to vote Buhari or APC let's not vote PDP either.... PDP is a party with criminals and they are 20 times worse than APC. There other parties with credible presidential aspirants please. Nigeria is not a two party state. I can't believe we are seriously considering Atiku and PDP. Its not been up to 5 years that PDP almost ran this country's economy into the ground... All the criminals who were in PDP ate still there....

I can't believe PDP is still in the conversation.
We are not voting PDP. We are voting Atiku. Iya kill yourself
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by ModsareChevres: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2018
ikenna44:
In the current dispensation... Where's south-east and south-south?

Where was SW between 2011 and 2015?
After all, you have DSP at the moment.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by boxypane(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Even if Peter Obi was a good governor for that 8 solid years, pitching tent with a corrupt person defines him in a different light now. As far as I am concerned, he is now CORRUPT!!!

"The corruption report by the US on Atiku claimed that the US Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin, reported that Atiku used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to Jennifer, while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008.

The APC further stated that then President George Bush had on the strength of the report, barred Atiku and other corrupt politically-exposed persons from being issued visa to the US, a reason for which he has been unable to travel to that country till date"

SOME DULLARDS DO NOT SEE THIS AS CORRUPTION
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
benuejosh:
haha. Card carrying member? Not at all. I am not a card carrying member of any political party. But how will the SW want PDP to fail? take a clue of what happened in Osun.

In Osun

APC - 255k votes.

PDP - 255k votes.

Are u blind ?? Its a 50/50 break even n that's exactly what PDP need for the presidential election in the SW.

Oyetola - 128k votes.

380k Osun people didn't vote for the Yoruba ruling party, That should ring a bell to u.

On Ekiti

APC - 190k votes.

PDP - 170k votes.

Are u still blind? That's a break even, almost 50/50.

Meanwhile APC n PDP got 170k votes each in Ekiti because APC manufactured 20k votes to win n in that election, The the total cast votes was 20k more than accredited voters.

Lagos will break even 50/50 top as usual, Am sure ur aware of this.

I've shown u 3 Yoruba states that will definitely break even, Do the math ur self.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
benuejosh:
I wish him the very best.
That is the best we can do right now.

He played the best cards in his hands. He has to do his work in the North and let the dominoes fall.

I am particularly interested in the North central.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:
Even if Peter Obi was a good governor for that 8 solid years, pitching tent with a corrupt person defines him in a different light now. As far as I am concerned, he is now CORRUPT!!!

"The corruption report by the US on Atiku claimed that the US Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin, reported that Atiku used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to Jennifer, while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008.

The APC further stated that then President George Bush had on the strength of the report, barred Atiku and other corrupt politically-exposed persons from being issued visa to the US, a reason for which he has been unable to travel to that country till date"

SOME DULLARDS DO NOT SEE THIS AS CORRUPTION

long dullardic stories.

Nigerians are tired of Buhari, his only option now is to step down n allow another northerner to run.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by NotJustOkay: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" we gave Jonathan 40 percent vote ""

SW isn't a homogenous vote so they can't give 43% of their votes to GEJ or any other person at that. Igbos in the SW alone number in millions and will always bring in a huge number of votes for PDP. Many Yorubas as well are tired of the failed Daura President n will vote against him like they did in 2015.

As for ur IPOB talk, I don't have time to engage in such a discussion.

Of course you won't have time for ipob discussion since it's just a gimmick to get a crumb at the eating table. we knew all along it was all a ruse. RIP to the foolish kids that wasted their lives for a selfish agenda that has failed before inception.

two-faced bastards!
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018
ehissi:

Bro, that is an assumption. I never mentioned Yoruba in my comment, so where did you get that idea from? undecided

I sent my proposal to Alhaji and I proposed Dr Nkonjo Iweala as a suitable candidate.

It would have been a plus for Nigerian women, it will also be used to extract internationally both endorsements and seed fund5d from IFOs (international Finance Organisations) and world leaders.

Plus and more importantly for alhaji, it will automatically extract an endorsement from Obasanjo as well as force him to work for the PDP/Atiku.

I don't know why Alhaji did this but let me assume he knows what he was doing..... undecided

Modified: If senate President is their problem, then they can feature her name to represent South-south, after all technically she is from Ogwashi-ukwu - the igbo speaking part - in delta state, her husband is from Abia. Then Ekweremadu could have gotten his Senate Presidency opportunity.

Okonjo iweala will NEVER contest in any Nigerian election.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by pannyman(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Has anybody heard Atiku announce that Peter Obi is his running mate?
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by benuejosh: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

In Osun

APC - 255k votes.

PDP - 255k votes.

Are u blind ?? Its a 50/50 break even n that's exactly what PDP need for the presidential election in the SW.

Oyetola - 128k votes.

380k Osun people didn't vote for the Yoruba ruling party, That should ring a bell to u.

On Ekiti

APC - 190k votes.

PDP - 170k votes.

Are u still blind? That's a break even, almost 50/50.

Meanwhile APC n PDP got 170k votes each in Ekiti because APC manufactured 20k votes to win n in that election, The the total cast votes was 20k more than accredited voters.

Lagos will break even 50/50 top as usual, Am sure ur aware of this.

I've shown u 3 Yoruba states that will definitely break even, Do the math ur self.
No one doubts those figures. My one question is this? The governors elect are from which Parties? That is the power of incumbency. anything can happen. Don't surprised if PDP doesn't make half of those votes in the coming election. This Is NIGERIA. What ever it takes, PDP can't Win those states. and also remember it was within themselves the Yorubas. Now we're dealing with outside bodies. Everybody plays tribal politics but Nobody plays tribal politics more than the Yorubas do. Take a clue on Nairaland (a case of Afonja and Ipob). Then you think they will vote for them? This is Nigeria.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2018
benuejosh:
Hope you understand the political workings in this place before you started. NW has Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kebbi, sokoto, zamfara and Kano. This are staunch APC zone where Buhari has good control of. NE i said 70% because Borno, Bauchi and Yobe will give him strong votes. Buhari CAN'T loose those State. He will split the remaining states in NE which will amount to him getting 70%. Let me also remind you that Kwankwaso is far far known in the North than Atiku. SW is already APC and the Sitting governors will make sure they deliver their states. So Atiku has just SE and a few non-split SS state. Because Edo will give him, Rivers will split, Akwa Ibom will split because of Godswill Akbapio, a little from Delta. This is Nigeria. all APC governors will want to Deliver their states. Atiku has a long way but i wish him luck.

I've told u to stop running the assumption that Buhari is contesting against an Ijaw man.

Buhari only wins the entire north only wen he contests against southern christians. The last time he contested against a fellow northerner, Yaradua who is 100 times less popular than him, He lose badly.

Northern votes n SW votes will be shared, Mark my word.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
philip2014:
I understand your point but I think the atiku candidadacy is an agenda to prolong the rule of the north buy sending baba away untimely, the north have over dominate the political structure with no remorse, imagining another 8years of north dominance in Nigeria is really pathetic considering the fact that the igbos have never produced by the president mind you after the 2terms the Yorubas will as well feel tired of waiting

let Buhari come out first, he has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
benuejosh:
No one doubts those figures. My one question is this? The governors elect are from which Parties? That is the power of incumbency. anything can happen. Don't surprised if PDP doesn't make half of those votes in the coming election. This Is NIGERIA. What ever it takes, PDP can't Win those states. and also remember it was within themselves the Yorubas. Now we're dealing with outside bodies. Everybody plays tribal politics but Nobody plays tribal politics more than the Yorubas do. Take a clue on Nairaland (a case of Afonja and Ipob). Then you think they will vote for them? This is Nigeria.

Do u know Afinfere has endorsed Peter obi and Atiku n peter Obi?

Oga APC was incumbent governor in Psun n yet the votes split 50/50.

Trust me on this, the Yorubas are tired of Buhari, especially many of them who are well educated n the Christians dere as well.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by benuejosh: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I've told u to stop running the assumption that Buhari is contesting against an Ijaw man.

Buhari only wins the entire north only wen he contests against southern christians. The last time he contested against a fellow northerner, Yaradua who is 100 times less popular than him, He lose badly.

Northern votes n SW votes will be shared, Mark my word.
Then You have no ideal of what happens in North. Atiku can't go on a Popularity contest with Buhari in the North and win. NEVER! if anyone tells you that he can Win Buhari by 70% sef is a blatant lair. Even Kwankwaso will floor him talk more of Buhari. Where Atiku needs to work extra hard is the North. The only State Atiku can gain votes is ADAMAWA, GOMBE, TARABA, and part of YOBE. I know what i am saying. APC governors in Southwest will give it up all for APC. A Yoruba man Won't sale their own (Osinbajo) Out. If Obasanjo could even loose his Constituency when Jonathan was still on sit and Obasanjo a card carrying member. Is it now that PDP will win Ogun or Abeokuta Bikonu, brother, Let's live that talk. i wish Atiku the best. Good day
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by ehissi(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Okonjo iweala will NEVER contest in any Nigerian election.

I know. She is uninterested in politics, which is why in my proposal I asked that the assignment to convince her to accept the nomination should go to Obasanjo. Once her father prays for her and tells her to accept, she will accept.
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by benuejosh: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do u know Afinfere has endorsed Peter obi and Atiku n peter Obi?

Oga APC was incumbent governor in Psun n yet the votes split 50/50.

Trust me on this, the Yorubas are tired of Buhari, especially many of them who are well educated n the Christians dere as well.
Lol.. it was within themselves the Yorubas. Even if PDP won, it would be Yoruba. If APC won, it would be Yoruba. That's why it played that way. Now the Yorubas have a Son as Osinbajo as a Vice President in one party and the other party they have No one. Who will the Yorubas vote for? The party that has their Son as a vice president abi? case closed!
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by odeligboikwo: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=akeentech post=72037724]At the end he will choose someone from Southwest.
If reelected ( Saraki and Dogara) and Atiku won.

President: Northeast

VP: Southeast

Senate President: Northcentral

Speaker: Northeast

Where's Southwest and South-south?

[/quotel. SW shall be given IG if police while SS Chief if Army /chief if defence
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by fm4real2k6(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Interesting that Igbos are the one delaying the announcement of Peter Obi.
I wonder what they meant about "worked against the interest of PDP before now". This same Atiku was in APC at some point, the Adamawa PDP never raise an objection to reject his presidential nomination now that he is in PDP.

Igbo people, make una speak with one voice nah!....

We Yoruba are ready to support.
#OnRestructuringWeStan
#UnitedNigeria
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by jobajis(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
hmm this people should not the flow..... the duo z the perfect match
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by sogodihno: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Atiku won't pick pick Yoruba as a VP, He isn't stupid. U don't zone ur VP to a region u have weakness in and u obviously don't zone ur VP to a region that will certainly break even. Trust me on this, Most Yorubas have rejected Buhari, especially the Christians n the educated ones among them.

The region that will decide elections in 2019 is Most importantly SE n then SS. Immediately PDP zoned presidency to the north, Buhari n APC started begging igbos to vote him in 2019 so that he will hand over to an Igbo president in 2023, Do u think they are confused or stupid? The northern votes will break even n the SW will break even as well 40/50 or 45/50 n then the only block voters for next year SE n SS will decide the final results.

Atiku isn't contesting presidency under APGA like in the past , Its PDP now n the entire PDP nationwide is strongly behind him. OBJ, Babangida, TY danjuma n other old generals (the real owners of Nigeria) are behind him. Trust me on dis, Northern votes will be shared, Atiku is not an Ijaw man.

Most importantly, Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos, Yorubas are second.

igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos? is ur brain paining u? Igbos are more populated than yorubas even in Lagos? what do u guys smoke? And when I was reading ur comments on other post, I thought u av brain, so sad. With this kind of people supporting Atiku, he's bound to fail. SMH!
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by adexoramo(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
I smile in French, so the igbos now wanted to vote all because their own is been chosen as a vice, They no longer cry for biafra bla bla bla, but almost put the nation in civil war simply because Buhari defeated Jonathan, Now the igbos are expecting the Yorubas in SW to go in d same direction with them, never it wont happen. Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by boxypane(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

long dullardic stories.

Nigerians are tired of Buhari, his only option now is to step down n allow another northerner to run.
Is your brain working at all?
Re: Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate by diebuhari1: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
fm4real2k6:
Interesting that Igbos are the one delaying the announcement of Peter Obi.
I wonder what they meant about "worked against the interest of PDP before now". This same Atiku was in APC at some point, the Adamawa PDP never raise an objection to reject his presidential nomination now that he is in PDP.

Igbo people, make una speak with one voice nah!....

We Yoruba are ready to support.
#OnRestructuringWeStan
#UnitedNigeria
Good points. I weak for my people, I really weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica / Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.