Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,921 members, 7,903,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen (561 Views)

Man Buys Iphone 7 Plus For N20,000 And This Happened / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen by EzegeNG: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2018
This is so hilarious, strange things keep happening everyday in Nigeria...

A fashion model by name Smallieee cries out on her IG page after ordering for an IPhone 6s from the UK and shipped it Down to Nigeria via DHL but all she found inside the package left her in stitches.

She wrote;

Everything about this country is messed up. Got a brand new iPhone 6s from the UK and decided to bring it down here through DHL while my mates are buying iPhone X,XMax,i decided to cut my coat according to my size,bought what i could afford .

I could have used UPS,FEDEX or any other courier service,but i chose DHL thinking they won't disappoint,they are good and trustworthy.After paying ₦18,000 to bring it down here.DHL brings a letter on Monday,8th(the estimated day of delivery) saying i had custom dues and other dues to pay amounting to ₦21,632,that's about ₦40,000 altogether.

Just for the package to arrive on Wednesday,10th and instead of seeing an iPhone 6s,Lo and behold it was a pack of blue biro,i know it is very funny.This is so unfair and cruel,i don't know who did this or how it happened .

I don't know anyone,I'm not popular but I just hope justice prevails,i can't have sleepless nights,gather money for months just for someone to take something that belongs to me. I don't have a big god o edakun�����
Tracking number is 8034930330

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/model-buys-iphone-6s-from-uk-ships-it-to-nigeria-only-to-receive-a-pack-of-pen/

cc:lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen by MJBOLT: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2018

Re: Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2018
I want to eat her inside meat (inu eran).

Re: Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen by TDonald: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:
I want to eat her inside meat (inu eran).

Shut Up

2 Likes

Re: Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen by jayson87: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
I smell lies. Custom scan this things and be sure what is declared matches what is in package.

Another lie busted. You can confirm from the image she posted

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Speed Up Your Android. / Transsion Group Dominate Smartphone Market Share In Nigeria In Q3 2018 / gee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.