Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,050 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism (1205 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2018
I have read comments here that sent chills to my bones. Comments and posts by nairalanders that makes me question if we we 're humans at all.

The brazen display of tribalism by the apc supporters predominantly from the South west, raises questions bordering on thier mental status. I had always thought that the igbo people 're the triblistic culprit in this whole tribalism nonsense. But I was mistaken, albeit the igbos have tribalists in thier ranks too but from a neutral position as im neither igbo nor youruba, I see that they 're often forced to lash back as a result of the incessant poking by the tribalist apc goons here on nairAland.

This should stup. Apc tribalists here must stop thier useless campaign against other Nigerians with dissenting views. They must stop trying to make sane Nigerians vote along tribal lines.

I know all these became necessary because the man buhari has done absolutely nothing other than go globe trotting hence apc Yoruba supporters had no choice but to start thier divisive politics. This must stop !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2018
cc. Firefire. hungerbad. lordkush.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Where is the tribalism in asking each tribe to vote their respective sons?

Let us both stick with our tribes and let's see who wins. It's a simples sturvs really. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism by gidgiddy: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2018
As an Igbo man, I would rather trust a Cobra than a Yoruba man

As for the Hausa man, having one as a friend is like carrying a Scopion in the palm of your hand.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

abeg parkwell
Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

It is your opinion and right to trust whoever you want. But we won't abandon Prof. Yemi Osinbajo because of Obi. Why can't igbos too abandon Obi and vote Osinbajo?

You see your hypocrisy in full glare?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Where is the tribalism in asking each tribe to vote their respective sons?

Let us both stick with our tribes and let's see who wins. It's a simples sturvs really. grin
pls list some of the achievements of buhari Nd osibanjo pls

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

I have read comments here that sent chills to my bones. Comments and posts by nairalanders that makes me question if we we 're humans at all.

The brazen display of tribalism by the apc supporters predominantly from the South west, raises questions bordering on thier mental status. I had always thought that the igbo people 're the triblistic culprit in this whole tribalism nonsense. But I was mistaken, albeit the igbos have tribalists in thier ranks too but from a neutral position as im neither igbo nor youruba, I see that they 're often forced to lash back as a result of the incessant poking by the tribalist apc goons here on nairAland.

This should stup. Apc tribalists here must stop thier useless campaign against other Nigerians with dissenting views. They must stop trying to make sane Nigerians vote along tribal lines.

I know all these became necessary because the man buhari has done absolutely nothing other than go globe trotting hence apc Yoruba supporters had no choice but to start thier divisive politics. This must stop !!!!
is tribalism campaigning election for your own person

Nobody stop igbos from bloc voting because of jonathan why re u worried if yorubas re campaigning bloc votes for osibanjo in south west region.
Should i leave a govt that is about delivering a major infrastructural project (lagos to ibadan rail) to another party that spent 16 years without doing any.
Lagos ibadan expressway was dead under 16 years of pdp today the road is coming back to life with the ongoing works on it.
Sorry let yorubas and igbos stick to their sons .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerians have seen them for who they are
Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Tribalisng Dullards claiming sophistication

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
pls list some of the achievements of buhari Nd osibanjo pls

I don't have time now.

But one I can recall off hand is the steady rebuilding of our foreign reserves.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

It is your opinion and right to trust whoever you want. But we won't abandon Prof. Yemi Osinbajo because of Obi. Why can't igbos too abandon Obi and vote Osinbajo?

it's not igbo vs youruba thread as you tribalists my think

Nigerians wants them to go because they have failed God and man

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Oga no body said you should abadone your son..
But the way you some of youaYoruba are going about this.. Makes everyone understand that is not really about your son ..but about Yoruba ambition..of becoming president..

The picture across now.. Nigerians know is not about Nigeria as a country..

People are suffering.. everyone is complaining..things are hard..nothing is moving..
Investors are out ..people losing Job..
But all you and your folks are seeing is Osibanjo and Peter obi..

You people don't mind eating a square meal as long as Osibanjo will become president someday .. meanwhile letbthe country burn first..

Forgetting that if the country burn.. Osibanjo won't have one to rule..

I told you humans ..Nigerians are seeing and understanding that Yoruba nation for the first time.

Many of us have not had reasons to fight or push against the west..but now you people are giving lots idea of who you're really are..

For others ..is Nigeria first..
For you Yorubas is your son first..

Others can die..

Pushing for vice in pdp was the real exposure and screaming no PDP because you lost vice is the bone breaker.

Now which people will vote for you people assuming Yorubas contest for presidency..

Same people that already know the type humans you're..

My brother internet is a large place..

The hatred you sow today awaias you tomorrow..

If America elections is based on white ND black..do you think the country will be America?

Yoruba has really fall dia hand ..and makes igbo look like saints

Even the average hause now understand a better.

You guys think you're doing ibos..

Na lie..

Na una sef una dey washnfor public for all to see..
May God help us?Nigeria shall be great..

Atiku Obi. For economic growth and stability

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don't have time now.

But one I can recall off hand is the steady rebuilding of our foreign reserves.
And yet buhari borrowed 1billion dollar to fight bokoharam

yet buhari went yo china to borrow 370million dollars

and yet we 're now poverty capital in the world right?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

dont worry our apc governors with the help of federal might will deal with pdp ruthlessy in south west and ensure our son osibanjo returns to aso rock.

Peter obi and his felllow zombies can go and be atikulating in the front row of tribunal courtsgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by Donmedrac: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Smh igbos and yorubas are both do tribalism..

A sane Yoruba won't vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo.

Their votes are always divided,smh
Re: Tribalism by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You people make me laugh. You have two disastrous Fulani men, Buhari and Atiku, one of whom is going to be President in 2019. Instead of you people to be preparing your selves for the disaster coming, you are talking about the useless office of vice-president? I laugh in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

So it is Atiku, PDP and Obi with their stench and baggage of corruption we should vote for? You igbos want to do 8 years as VP and attain the Presidency at yoruba expense. Are you listening to yourself?

You have done everything to bring down this Government from inception and you now want us to vote for you? You must think we are fools.

Nwannem, vote Obi and allow Yorubas vote their son Osinbajo. 2019 no far again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
dont worry our apc governors with the help of federal might will deal with pdp ruthlessy in south west and ensure our son osibanjo returns to aso rock.

Peter obi and his felllow zombies can go and be atikulating in the front row of tribunal courtsgrin
if that's what you think ? then your entire education is a waste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
if that's what you think ? then your entire education is a waste
if it is a waste it is none of your business.
Pdp allocate 97% of result with a bogus figures in election that records low turnout.
Even the returning officer of rivers state couldnt believe his eyes when he wanted to read out his resultgringrin
He was visibly afraid and shaking cos he knows all is not well with the result.

Now it is the turm of apc
You and ur fellow zombies can go and atikulate at the front rows of tribunal court next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
if it is a waste it is none of your business.
Pdp allocate 97% of result with a bogus figures in election that records low turnout.
Even the returning officer of rivers state couldnt believe his eyes when he wanted to read out his resultgringrin
He was visibly afraid and shaking cos he knows all is not well with the result.

Now it is the turm of apc
You and ur fellow zombies can go and atikulate at the front rows of tribunal court next year
sorry to say

apc van only rig in thier stronghold.

if you re still counting northern nigeria as apc stronghold. The joke is on you
Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

Bros allow this people to wallow in dia tribalism..
To dem is about their son vs Peter Obi

They don't care .. even if they country sink

Dia Permutation go disappoint dem

By the time hungry and angry Nigerians votes in 2019.. e go be for them

Who tribalism help

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Jokerman(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga no body said you should abadone your son..
But the way you some of youaYoruba are going about this.. Makes everyone understand that is not really about your son ..but about Yoruba ambition..of becoming president..

The picture across now.. Nigerians know is not about Nigeria as a country..

People are suffering.. everyone is complaining..things are hard..nothing is moving..
Investors are out ..people losing Job..
But all you and your folks are seeing is Osibanjo and Peter obi..

You people don't mind eating a square meal as long as Osibanjo will become president someday .. meanwhile letbthe country burn first..

Forgetting that if the country burn.. Osibanjo won't have one to rule..

I told you humans ..Nigerians are seeing and understanding that Yoruba nation for the first time.

Many of us have not had reasons to fight or push against the west..but now you people are giving lots idea of who you're really are..

For others ..is Nigeria first..
For you Yorubas is your son first..

Others can die..

Pushing for vice in pdp was the real exposure and screaming no PDP because you lost vice is the bone breaker.

Now which people will vote for you people assuming Yorubas contest for presidency..

Same people that already know the type humans you're..

My brother internet is a large place..

The hatred you sow today awaias you tomorrow..

If America elections is based on white ND black..do you think the country will be America?

Yoruba has really fall dia hand ..and makes igbo look like saints

Even the average hause now understand a better.

You guys think you're doing ibos..

Na lie..

Na una sef una dey washnfor public for all to see..
May God help us?Nigeria shall be great..

Atiku Obi. For economic growth and stability

Even from their activities in the country, you'd know Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria... Yes, even above the Northerners, my opinion is because they are educated buh still can't understand the term 'education'.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Who tribalism help
it's not the whole Yoruba. just anonymous paid typists here on nairaland.

I call them sons and daughters of tinubu.

oyedepo and all well meaning Yorubas have called for this govt of impunity to end.

and so shall it. amiiiioooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Donmedrac:
Smh igbos and yorubas are both do tribalism..

A sane Yoruba won't vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo.

Their votes are always divided,smh
But an insane Igbo voted for Jonathan, and when buhari was saying 97%,you twisted his words,has anything good come from SE or SS to buhari, you have always been pessimistic about him,I see no difference between him and Atiku, buhari has integrity clueless,ineffective but Atiku was corrupt,so corrupt, very corrupt, dubious and corny,I don't if he has change, but he doesn't deserve the office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Who tribalism help

You think say you wise. So make we leave our son vote ibo man? Did prof Osinbajo offend us?

They (Buhari/Osinbajo) are working night and day to repair the rot of the PDP cankerworm years. You igbos cannot endure and want to return us to the years of waste and profligacy and we sane Nigerians say Never Again!
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
sorry to say

apc van only rig in thier stronghold.

if you re still counting northern nigeria as apc stronghold. The joke is on you
yen yen yengrin bye election was held in august apc cleared everything.
In north.2 days ago apc cleared plateau states
Local govt electionD
The numbers of votes apc in a consistuency in kastina was more than what obiano use to win gubernatorial electionsgringrin

The last time atiku and buhari compete together in 2007 without federal might.

Atiku pulled 2 million votes
Buhari pulled 6 million votes.

Buhari won some states in north ,atiku didnt win any state all.
So y banking on same person to defeat buhari with federal might in north is laughablecheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

oyedepo and all well meaning Yorubas have called for this govt of impunity to end.

I am not a paid agent. I respect both Tinubu and Oyedepo and I want the best for Nigeria.

We cannot return to the years of waste so soon. We are on a rebuilding process.

God bless PMB/PYO till 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yen yen yengrin bye election was held in august apc cleared everything.
In north.2 days ago apc cleared plateau states
Local govt electionD
The numbers of votes apc in a consistuency in kastina was more than what obiano use to win gubernatorial electionsgringrin

The last time atiku and buhari compete together in 2007 without federal might.

Atiku pulled 2 million votes
Buhari pulled 6 million votes.

Buhari won some states in north ,atiku didnt win any state all.
So y banking on same person to defeat buhari with federal might in north is laughablecheesycheesy
buhari will not win next year

fear of
hunger will tell the people to discard him like used tissue

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

Agreed..not all..

They get sane minds ..but majority of them ..bro is much offline than online.

At the right time .. Nigerians go tell Them say ?tribalism no help anybody in this present Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Bane2020: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Yorubas are just irrelevant whiny losers, there noise doesn't impress me one bit cause that's what they are already known for. Igbos generally don't even take them serious. I would be more wary if the Northerners were the ones making this type of noise, cause despite the mutual disdain both regions (North and East) sometimes share, historical antecedents have always shown they make the best of friends when there political interests align.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Breaking!!! FG Roll Out New Employment Scheme / BREAKING: Amaechi Wins As Supreme Court Strikes Out Magnus Abe’s Suit On Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.