Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed (2893 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Mohamed Salah And Egypt Team-mates Arrive In Russia / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Wasplight(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2018
This is another season for the Ballon d'or. This might be the time in the history of Football where things will change from Messi and Ronaldo winning the title.
I guess that might be impossible...

See people's favorite for the award, you will be shocked with the new names listed...>>>

https://www.wasplight.com/2018/10/13/ballon-dor-2018-possible-winner/

Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is great news, who is Salah ? it would have amounted to a denigration of that award to have included Salah. If anybody, then Eden Hazard should be on the list. Neymar should park well and do better this season
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Myself2:
This is great news, who is Salah ? it would have amounted to a denigration of that award to have included Salah. If anybody, then Eden Hazard should be on the list. Neymar should park well and do better this season

who is hazard? Salah deserves it 10 times better than hazard though both of them shouldn't even be mentioned.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by MJBOLT: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
salah,hazard and neymar do not deserve the award

Myself2:
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Wasplight(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Those on the list will shock you
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Myself2(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

who is hazard? Salah deserves it 10 times better than hazard though both of them shouldn't even be mentioned.

Salah ?? So if thehy are mentioning footballers's names, you too will mention Salah

Salah ko, Ram ni
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Wasplight(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Myself2:

Salah ?? So if thehy are mentioning footballers's names, you too will mention Salah

Salah ko, Ram ni

Lol���
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Myself2:

Salah ko, Ram ni

has hazard ever gotten close to salas acievement last year in his entire career?

Hazard is highly overrated
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by maxwell530(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2018
abduljabbar4:

has hazard ever gotten close to salas acievement last year in his entire career?

a player that has been voted as best player in 2 different leagues is not overrated sir
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by peterd53(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Mtcheew French league na league
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Myself2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
abduljabbar4:

What achievements are you talking about, watch out how your Salah ram will fizzle out into oblivion at the end of this season, never ever to be mistakenly rated highly again
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by laydoh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Damn,why are some people so clueless like this.pls kindly tell me what salahs achievement was that is so greater than hazards.lol,or is it winning the highest goal scorer?with his achievement as you claim,what did he get for his team?nothin.for his country?nothing.i suggest you go back to kg.dont ever compare hazard to him again.now tell me who is the overrated.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Wasplight(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Imagine Griezmann also on the list.
In fact you all should see the listed names, it will annoy you.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
laydoh:
Damn,why are some people so clueless like this.pls kindly tell me what salahs achievement was that is so greater than hazards.lol,or is it winning the highest goal scorer?with his achievement as you claim,what did he get for his team?nothin.for his country?nothing.i suggest you go back to kg.dont ever compare hazard to him again.now tell me who is the overrated.

My friend you are the one that is clueless. in fact very clueless and ignorant. Giroud was nothing but a ghost worker at the world cup yet he is a winner so would you say that he was better than harry kane or lukaku? Winning a trophy requires good perfomance from at least majority of the team. How many good players did liverpool have last season but he was still able to match ronaldos goals of 2008. Your problem is that you allow your love for a player to overtake your sense of judgement. I still remember how some of you were very foolishly comparing him with neymar.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
maxwell530:
a player that has been voted as best player in 2 different leagues is not overrated sir

He is good but the way you chelsea fans are hailing would make one think he is on messis level
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Myself2:

Salah ko, Ram ni

When your hazard is finally able to score 44 goals i will listen to you
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2018
abduljabbar4:

My friend you are the one that is clueless. in fact very clueless and ignorant. Giroud was nothing but a ghost worker at the world cup yet he is a winner so would you say that he was better than harry kane or lukaku? Winning a trophy requires good perfomance from at least majority of the team. How many good players did liverpool have last season but he was still able to match ronaldos goals of 2008. Your problem is that you allow your love for a player to overtake your sense of judgement. I still remember how some of you were very foolishly comparing him with neymar.

Hazard is miles ahead of Salah na.. miles.
Who was the second best player at the world cup? So weytin Salah achieve last season wey Hazard never achieve?
Hazard nor get mate for EPL like this
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Bobby95(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Salah african best player, last season premier league highest goal scorer, 3 times premier leauge player of the month (first ever), premier league best player of the year, puskas award, fifa 3rd best player of the year. All in one season. 44 goals no be beans, hazard can only dream. Chelsea fans take time o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by abduljabbar4(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:
Who was the second best player at the world cup? So weytin Salah achieve last season wey Hazard never achieve?

Has he ever scored 44 goals? Salah belongs to an egyption team while hazard plays with lukaku, fellaini and many other stars
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by BlackManta(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:

Hazard should try and win EPL golden boot or break the goal scoring record.
It took Salah just one season to achieve this.
Hazard has been in premier league more than 5 years, he is yet to do what Salah did in 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by murphyimport(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bobby95:
Salah african best player, last season premier league highest goal scorer, 3 times premier leauge player of the month (first ever), premier league best player of the year, puskas award, fifa 3rd best player of the year. All in one season. 44 goals no be beans, hazard can only dream. Chelsea fans take time o.
you are on point
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlackManta:

Hazard should try and win EPL golden boot or break the goal scoring record.
It took Salah just one season to achieve this.
Hazard has been in premier league more than 5 years, he is yet to do what Salah did in 1 year.

That means Salah is better than Wayne Rooney
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by BlackManta(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:
That means Salah is better than Wayne Rooney

I didn't say that.

Check your post...

You asked weytin Salah achieve last season wey Hazard never achieve?

I only answered you correctly.

1. Hazard never scored 44 goals in one season.
2. He never won epl golden boot.
3. He never broke epl highest goals in a season record.

Salah did all that in one season.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlackManta:

I didn't say that.

Check your post...

You asked weytin Salah achieve last season wey Hazard never achieve?

I only answered you correctly.

1. Hazard never scored 44 goals in one season.
2. He never won epl golden boot.
3. He never broke epl highest goals in a season record.

Salah did all that in one season.
Wayne Rooney never did any of those too. So Salah is better than Rooney... Simple!!
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by BlackManta(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:
Wayne Rooney never did any of those too. So Salah is better than Rooney... Simple!!

Bro you asked a question.

What Salah did last season that Hazard never done ?

Wasn't that your question

I answered you correctly.

Now you want to start another debate.
Besides I never mentioned Rooney, wetin concern Rooney here now undecided
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlackManta:

Bro you asked a question.

What Salah did last season that Hazard never done ?

Wasn't that your question

I answered you correctly.

Now you want to start another debate.
Besides I never mentioned Rooney, wetin concern Rooney here now undecided
The thread is about Salah being better than Hazard. and u listed your points to prove that Salah is better than Hazard because he achieved those feats. I mentioned Wayne Rooney because I know say he never do weytin Salah done do too, so Salah is better than Rooney..
I understand your point bro.. Salah is better than Hazard and Rooney
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by BlackManta(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:
The thread is about Salah being better than Hazard. and u listed your points to prove that Salah is better than Hazard because he achieved those feats. I mentioned Wayne Rooney because I know say he never do weytin Salah done do too, so Salah is better than Rooney..
I understand your point bro.. Salah is better than Hazard and Rooney

I'm not in the argument of who is better.

For all I care both are almost the same.

Go through my post and point out where I claimed that one is better than the other.
I never did.

You asked what Salah did that Hazard never done.

I gave you the correct answer.

It's as simple as that.

I reacted to your question and gave you the correct answer.

That is all.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm not in the argument of who is better.

For all I care both are almost the same.

Go through my post and point out where I claimed that one is better than the other.
I never did.

You asked what Salah did that Hazard never done.

I gave you the correct answer.

It's as simple as that.

I reacted to your question and gave you the correct answer.

That is all.
you should have read why I asked that question. my question was based on someone's reply; where he claimed Salah is better than Hazard and he also listed some of the things you listed as his reason. So my question was in defense of hazard. you quoting my comment gave me the impression that you're countering my assertion and also stating that Salah is the better player. and for the record, Salah and Hazard are not the same.. Hazard is miles ahead.. miles
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by BlackManta(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
fighal:
you should have read why I asked that question. my question was based on someone's reply; where he claimed Salah is better than Hazard and he also listed some of the things you listed as his reason. So my question was in defense of hazard. you quoting my comment gave me the impression that you're countering my assertion and also stating that Salah is the better player. and for the record, Salah and Hazard are not the same.. Hazard is miles ahead.. miles

Miles ahead

How

Based on what

Hazard total career goals is 147 in 504 apps.
Salah total career goals is 124 in 332 apps.

How is Hazard miles ahead of Salah...
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by GreatestA1(m): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2018
BlackManta:

Miles ahead

How

Based on what

How many trophies have Salah won?
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
GreatestA1:

How many trophies have Salah won?
Brother leave these people.. U nor see as I mention Rooney his tone change..
Them go dey make mumu arguments.
Re: Ballon D'or 2018, Salah And Neymar Snubbed by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
BlackManta:

Miles ahead

How

Based on what

Why u nor put Assist too? Hazard na striker na... I'm saying this again, Hazard is miles ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa Ignore Nigeria Football Federation's Request / BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments / Uk Football Purple Coupon Week 40 Xx3xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.