Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari (378 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari by KULICHANGBLOG: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Zamfara state Governor, Abdulaziz Yari has revealed that he is under pressure to leave All Progressives Congress (APC) with his supporters but he is not considering doing that.

According to The Nation, Yari spoke about the process planning to impose a governorship candidate on the state.

In his words: “I don’t know whether that is a joke or otherwise.

“But for me, if you check my history since 1998, APP, and 2002 when Buhari joined ANPP, and 2015 APC, no time that I shifted from one party to another. That is not in my culture. So, the issue of leaving the party is not true.

“But some other people are sending rumour through the social media. I have seen my picture with the PDP and other parties. Yes, I cannot deny pressure from the people that we should leave APC but what I told them is that what we are looking for is just justice.

FULL NEWS CLICK LINK BELOW:
https://kulichang.com/2018/10/im-intense-pressure-leave-apc-gov-yari/

Re: I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari by futuregovernor: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stay with your evil party
Re: I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari by ATEAMS: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
any move... be prepared to be treat as an outcast
Re: I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari by nototribalist: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stay in your miyati allah party biko, I have wedding to go to

Re: I’m Under Intense Pressure To Leave APC – Gov. Yari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oga Yari, APC is a goner. Leave now that the train is still at the station. From November 18, we will no longer admit APC into PDP. If you join late, you will be a floor member for 2 years atleast.
ATIKU/OBI (2019 - 2027). If you do not like it relocate to Afghanistan!

(1) (Reply)

I’m At Home Waiting For You - Fayose Tells EFCC / How To Make Quick Money In The 2019 Elections / PDP Demands Immediate Reconstitution Of Osun Electoral Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.