Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (75414 Views)

Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Chukazu: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
mycar:
And he can travel?

Not just any travel...he can travel to treat Ear infection.

Ajala the traveler
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thanks god i'm not there ,say baba 2019 to 2023 save nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Dinho20(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
SAI BABA
TILL 2019
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Golden75(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature
how can I get it pls
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by AnyoneButAtiku: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Hahahahaha the useless tyrant has started fidgeting and making the mistakes that will consume him... Buhari you must surely go... He is trying to stop Atikus purported trips to to the West to solicit for support ..hahahahahah Buhari u must still go

You use style admit say Atikulootor nah thief? shocked
If smoke no dey...?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dannyset:
No place for corrupt individuals in this country. Haters can hang oo.
All those wey steal our money must vomit am by crook or by hook. Dem think say na play. The Era of stealing our money and using it to buy our youths is gradually going to and end. If constitutional laws can't help us in this country, it's high time we took the Decree path. If you can't cope please go to Benin republic.

Abeg chop knuckle cheesy

Naija must be cleaned up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by GMPO(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LEADER THAT WANTS HIS PEOPLE TO SUFFER, THE WAY BUHARI WANTS NIGERIANS TO SUFFER.THE MAN IS JUST TOO EVIL TO RULE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ATEAMS: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
hope APC members are among
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by CoolAmbience(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
fallout87:
He's wicked, so no surprise

Let him be...leave him like that.

Una don too dey used to stealing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by marriedtome(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
2019 loading... ;D2019 loading...

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Bigval5: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Golden75:

how can I get it pls

Check my siggy
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ikpeamanam: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature
guy how do I go about it?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dinho20:
SAI BABA
TILL 2019

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Bigval5: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
bros how is that possible please

It is bro
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by olasupoolabode(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gbagamm!! No wonder they don't want PMB to be reelected. #i stand with Buhari.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by new2012: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
ozo13:
no mind them.that's why all of them are ganging up against him cos no more illegal oil block .u see obasanjo on a normal day will never support atiku but because oga buhari IS holding all the big men and even some telecommunications giants that are illegally gaining from this country on their balls , that's the reason for the gang up

Usually, you should post things under ur purview. No, the govt is not holding any big man, name any big man apart from those in opposition the government dealth with. The Obj, Atiku, Abdulsalam, IBB, and co you guys defame with your political gibberish are not people PMB can do anything to.. So shut up

For Telecommunication giants, the govt has only gone after MTN, just one.. Not giants. And even when they forced them to a fine, its the masses that suffers. Why do you think they went after MTN when all others were guilty of that sim registration era? I know you wouldn't know. Why do you think the AG instigates CBN to deal with MTN currently and why do you think he personally went after them for custom duties? Is he responsible for tax in the country? And finally asking them to pay to a bank in a foreign country and the bank fines to a different account from the norm.

I know you know little about these things, don't use limited knowledge to defend ur political inclination.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Racoon(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Executive lawlessness & rascality.Buhari is simply biting more than he can chew.The dictator in him is gonna add more to his woes.He thinks he is still ruling by the gun.
When no court have ban such persons Multiple lawsuits loading.I wonder who are those advising this president but for sure he is going to ever regret being president.Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
#IStandWithIntegrity.

Say No To Corruption.

If We Don't Kill Corruption, Corruption Will Kill Nigeria~President Muhammadu Buhari

Lol witch hunting the opposition or people who oppose ur anti democratic tendencies is not fighting corruption. It is called witch hunting grin

Fight corruption by cleaning up ur house mr president grin that how it’s done in civilized countries grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by marriedtome(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin angry

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Boyooosa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Honestly, we need this in this country if we want to get anywhere...

The names should also be mentioned na for us to also start monitoring them
. una no go Steal our money go in peace.
They should shut down all borders and embassies, no MOVEMENT! its a peekay!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Pascal181: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hope his power bike riding son will be make d list
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Bigval5: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
ikpeamanam:
guy how do I go about it?

Just check my siggy
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by themanderon: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
The beastly dictator has been ruffled. He is about to unleash himself cos he cannot bear rejection by the people.
Opposition beware.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Agugbadin: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somebody give my able President a round of Applause. I just love the lion heart in this man.

No bagger will ever loot from this country.

Every tax defaulter must pay

Every looter must vomit

Every thief must be brought to book

This is how it is done in western nations like USA. You cannot rob the government and go free.

Abeg baba lock dem down. Nothing do you.

Nigeria must work again

Those who were crying that he does not uphold the rule of law, now this is baba Buhari upholding the rule of law in full force. HOPE YOU LIKE IT NOW grin

2019 SAI BABA.

I hope Emmanuel Uduaghan"s name is on that list and some of the president appointees, such as IG and other
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by meolaniyi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mynd44:

The court has ratified the law so it is legal and constitutional.

Headache inducing but still constitutional
i keep saying its good for a mod in politics section to always be neutral. If you must post a comment, use another moniker.
One can easily decode who you have been supporting. You are not supposed to take side. You can see Seun does not comment on politics
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Xkaa(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sai baba comes 2019
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Boyooosa:
Honestly, we need this in this country if we want to get anywhere...

The big question is

Why this time of Election if not for selfish interest ?

Buhari will fail no matter how hard he tries to silence his opponents.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Men!!!!!

As I read the OP I almost went mad with joy.

FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA that the corrupt would be put on a watchlist and given travel restrictions ENMASS. grin

Chai PMB just quadrupled my respect for him with this.

God bless you sir. Nigeria is long overdue for this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Quality20(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
themanderon:
The beastly dictator has been ruffled. He is about to unleash himself cos he cannot bear rejection by the people.
Opposition beware.
he is ours not atiku who used money to buy votes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari is a dictator but his time is up. Checkmate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.