Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,077 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Help My Sister With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help My Sister With A Job (415 Views)

Help A Sister With A Job. Preferably Teaching / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Sister With A Job by phrezzz: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hello Everyone on Nairaland. I know people have gotton jobs through this platform. My sister is really in need of a job. She has a very sound skill with microsoft office especially excel, good people skills, Brilliant attitude, fast learner. She's just feeling depressed lately. Please help out I beg of you. I don't like seeing her like this.
Re: Please Help My Sister With A Job by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
phrezzz:
Hello Everyone on Nairaland. I know people have gotton jobs through this platform. My sister is really in need of a job. She has a very sound skill with microsoft office especially excel, good people skills, Brilliant attitude, fast learner. She's just feeling depressed lately. Please help out I beg of you. I don't like seeing her like this.

What are her qualifications and where does she reside ?
Re: Please Help My Sister With A Job by phrezzz: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

What are her qualifications and where does she reside ?
hello sir she resides in Lagos(Ogba). Qualification:SSCE(2007). but she has experiences packed with fast learning abilities. Please don't be discouraged because it's only SSCE. She has a lot to offer and received numerous recommendation from were she worked before. A trial will make the difference.
Re: Please Help My Sister With A Job by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
phrezzz:
hello sir she resides in Lagos(Ogba). Qualification:SSCE(2007). but she has experiences packed with fast learning abilities. Please don't be discouraged because it's only SSCE. She has a lot to offer and received numerous recommendation from were she worked before. A trial will make the difference.

Hey sir,
If you stay around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi axis and you have a younger sibling or neighbor that is through with secondary school or OND note that:

An office assistant is needed urgently to perform basic office errands.

Company: BisCom TDigits Limited
Qualifications: Not Applicable
Preferred Candidate should be located within Lekki, Ikate, Jakande, Igbo efon Axis
Work 4 times in a week
Salary: N25,000
Send application to viviannenwokoroku@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018 / Employment / Who Know This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.