Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Nigerian Youth Should Wise Up In This Political Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Youth Should Wise Up In This Political Time (251 Views)

See What The Supporters Of This Political Party Gave Me For Next Four Years / Christians Should Wise-up. Tinubu Is Evil. / Governor Soludo And The Political Time Bomb Called "Sit At Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Youth Should Wise Up In This Political Time by CoachOore: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
If am to pick out of the two popular worst candidate we have I think I will go for buhari and osinbanjo is the best. How ever I don't expect any reasonable youth to be campaigning for either atiku or buhari in 2019 because all these baba especially atiku and obasanjo, babangida etc are the one that spoil this nation impoverished it.. They are all billionia in dollars why the youth are unemployed atiku and obasanjo fail to construct road, build ray line in all fail to build any form of tangible infrastructure of any kind even electricity for good eight years. Even the bubu still try small with manbilla power plant and my fellow scholar who pass through four corners of school making noise atikulation all around what are you atikulating from atleast atiku have an antecedent of ruling this nation once at least from his antecedent we can know the consequences of his government, check him and obasanjo check ota farm , check atiku private university both of them impoverished the nation for their private self build library for his House. Instead of the youth wasting their energy on bubu or atikulation you rather use it for the vibrant Nigeria youth like mogalu, durotoye, sowore and the rest if we can't change this nation we the youth then our generation also failed . If bubu have sign not too young to run and they have encouraged the youth to participate in politics why can't we use the power of social media and campaign for youths aspirant that are vibrant even though 2019 is not realistic for us but at least let show them our power our strengths then 2022 we be visible for the youth.On this note I submit youth be wise.
Re: Why Nigerian Youth Should Wise Up In This Political Time by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Describes Fg’s Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians As Illegal (photos) / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List / Restoration Group Commends APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.