Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,774 members, 7,965,916 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out (1554 Views)

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries / My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out by midehcreeb: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ayodele Opeyemi, a 23 years old UNILAG female undergraduate, has cried out over her father’s intention to sleep with her.

Since she has refused to give in to her father’s request, he has stopped paying her school bills, said Opeyemi.

Narrating her experience, she said since her mother died  some year back, her father has refused to remarry.

”My father said he made a convenant with my mother that he would not remarry  after her death”

source - https://www./2018/10/unilag-undergraduate-ayodele.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out by CityNGR: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lies... Bloggers and the devil keep competing for the best liars in the world.

Op after listening to Lai Mohammed and co... I'd advise you to go and brush up your deception skills... Or go and read or Lai Mohammed's press releases since 2013!! You will surely gain a lot from him.

Opeyemi ko Chidiogo ni

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Even lai Mohammed do same...it runs in their blood......
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out by zinnydan(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
The federal ministry of information warns that Liars are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out by debby485(f): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Women Will Continue To Rule The World / Using Her Own Psychology Against Her... / Adult Whatsapp Group For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.