Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buying Real Estate In The U.s - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Real Estate In The U.s (1409 Views)

Must Ask Questions When Buying Real Estate In Nigeria / How To Play It Safe While Buying Real Estate Market In Nigeria / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Rlst84sale(m): 1:58am On Apr 07, 2007
Anyone planning to relocate to Georgia from other part of The U.S, or from outside of The U.S and would like to purchase real estate/property may contact me and I will help you. For peopIe from outside The U.S, please be advised that I don't arrange visa. There are financing programs for foreign nationals or investors in real estates.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by beavers007(m): 2:46am On Apr 07, 2007
Yeah, I need a property in Georgia, Athens preferably or somewhere around Athens.Also give me prices for both 3 bed 2 bath in Buckhead and a bungalow in Dunwoody.What percentage is the initial deposit for foreigners?The best I've seen is 30%.If u can get something less, that would be amazing.Holla back.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Ndipe(m): 2:58am On Apr 07, 2007
How much is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Buckhead, Atlanta? How do you calculate the property taxes? In California and MD, it is 1% of your property's value, I think.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Rlst84sale(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2007
Ndipe,

Could you give me few more specifications as that would help me to be close to accurate in prices. I may perhaps even send you some listings for your viewing. Please let such specs include amenities you would like to have in the property. Thank you for your prompt response.

Rlst84sale
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Ndipe(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2007
Nothing fancy, just a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style house, with a garage. Preferably on a cul-de-sac. How much would it be? What of the property taxes, and how's the job market in Atlanta?
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Rlst84sale(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
@Ndipe

If you can provide me with an email address I'm going to email u some houses right now to see the average price which somehow runs from 260k up to a million, depending on how close it is to the heart of Buckhead and what other features and amenities are in it. Buckhead is the most expensive part of metro Atlanta so what you consider simple may not be that simple in Buckhead.

For the taxes, it's a bit higher in that vicinity nevertheless, you get tax exemption so long it's your primary residence here in Georgia, you going to be looking at say average of $2000-$3500 per year depending on the sq. footage, and the price you are paying for the property.

As far as job is concerned, Atlanta is like any other big city, there are good paying jobs, your field matters also but don't forget you guys get paid way higher over there than here in Georgia.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by omogenaija(f): 1:12am On Apr 18, 2007
do u have a website

my parents r thinkin of houston
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Rlst84sale(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2007
@Omoge

They have to talk to someone who is licensed in the state of Texas, another thing we can do is that my office can refer them to an office in Houston through our National Association of Realtors network. Else, if they would come to the state of Georgia then I can work with them directly. Thank you.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by uspry1(f): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2007
I have no plan to relocate to Georgia. I already have place to live in the small rural town where I was born in the USA. I take over my deceased grandma's small cottage-style 2-bedroom house.

I also am fully lifetime timesharing vacation resort gold membership. I only am interested in purchasing plentyful plots of land in Nigeria for my microfinance investment proposal I am work on it in the area of Ikeja or nearby airport or Victoria Island. I got someone hook me up with Naija realtor and Naija legal practitioner.

For anyone who want to relocate to small rural Central Virginia with 3 bedroom house price average $85,000 to $200,000 nearby popular America Civil War historial/Slavery historial (depend on house style you want to live in), check out the National Association of Realtors network in rural Central Virginia within 3 hours driving to Washington DC/Baltimore MD.

Northern Virginia/Washington DC/Maryland in suburban area is extremely expensive equally to California and New York house prices the same.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by asad664(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03
Whether considering residential or commercial real estate, investors and stakeholders must stay informed, adapt to evolving dynamics, and leverage technological VA Loan Realtor Orlando FL advancements to make informed decisions in this dynamic and ever-evolving sector.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by asad664(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03
The concept of shared living and working spaces is gaining traction, especially among younger demographics. Co-living developments offer communal living arrangements VA Loan Realtor Phoenix AZ with shared amenities, catering to the desire for social connections and cost-effective housing.
Re: Buying Real Estate In The U.s by Kingkid4(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26
Please can we connect on WhatsApp or Twitter so we could talk Real Estate business... I did love to come into a partnership

(1) (Reply)

Fence And Gate 6rooms Bungalow For Sale @abule Egba. / 1000sqms Of Bare Land At Banana Island For 185M. / 2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Lugbe Estate Abuja, For 17 And 19mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.