Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,728 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why I Cant Trust Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cant Trust Atiku (394 Views)

Wike In Bed With Tinubu, We Can Never Trust- Atiku Group / Why Nigerians Cannot Trust Atiku - Presidency / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Why I Cant Trust Atiku by ada9ja(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
i kmow some of you will insult me or better still send thunder to me

while some will understand where am coming from, if you go though the images i uploaded and what his friends said about him and Obasanjo when he was VP, you will understand my points

he said he will never go back to pdp after he left there twice, he said he consulted GOD before leaving PDP for APC and still consulted GOD beofre returning back, abeg which GOD?

see the images for prove and click https://www.naija.ng/677806-must-read-obasanjo-said-atiku-book-extract.html here and read what Obasanjo said about him

Re: Why I Cant Trust Atiku by ada9ja(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
more

Re: Why I Cant Trust Atiku by ElsonMorali: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
ada9ja:
i kmow some of you will insult me or better still send thunder to me

while some will understand where am coming from, if you go though the images i uploaded and what his friends said about him and Obasanjo when he was VP, you will understand my points

he said he will never go back to pdp after he left there twice, he said he consulted GOD before leaving PDP for APC and still consulted GOD beofre returning back, abeg which GOD?

see the images for prove and click https://www.naija.ng/677806-must-read-obasanjo-said-atiku-book-extract.html here and read what Obasanjo said about him

Well said. I hope you haven't changed your mind.
Re: Why I Cant Trust Atiku by zoedew: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Strange that the supposedly patriotic followers of Atiku are not looking at this!
Re: Why I Cant Trust Atiku by mycar: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
You don't trust yourself either, else, you would know that the pmb you saw at the candidacy does not have what it takes to be a local government chairman not to talk of the president.
you need to trust him, give him a chance and if he fails, you withdraw your support when next he comes begging.
Re: Why I Cant Trust Atiku by KingsCity: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
The issue in question is not whether you trust Atiku or not

The issue is you have to choose between Atiku and a Buhari who is not even qualified to be principal of a secondary school let alone president of Nigeria

"I Have Stopped Womanizing"- Atiku Reveals / 2019 Presidency: I Did Not Endorse Atiku – Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Critics / Kano Anti-corruption Agency Invites Commissioner Over Govr's Kickback Collection

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8