Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Download Someone Like You Piano Sheet Music In PDF - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Someone Like You Piano Sheet Music In PDF (560 Views)

Download Despacito Sheet Music – Luis Fonsi Ft.daddy Yankee / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / [video] Flavour – "Someone Like You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Someone Like You Piano Sheet Music In PDF by kongashare01: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Someone Like You Piano Sheet Music
Someone Like You Piano Sheet Music is a fascinating and beautiful piano music sheet which I recommend to download. This music is a universal song and as spread around the world and the music was composed and words by Adele Adkins and Dan Wilson.

And in my last post I recommended All Of Me Piano Sheet Music in which you will love to play as well!.

Let talk briefly about the music source…

About Someone Like You Piano
“Someone Like You” is a song by English singer Adele. Adele published it along with Dan Wilson on the second studio album, 21. It is the second only and final track on the album. A broken relationship inspired the song, also lyrically talks of Adele’s visiting terms with it. XL Recordings released the song as the single from the album on 24 January 2011 at the United States and around 9 in the United Kingdom....

DOWNLOAD SOMEONE LIKE YOU PIANO MUSIC SHEET AND WATCH THE FANTASTIC VIDEO HERE: https://kongashare.com/someone-like-you-piano-sheet-music/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Music : Kensalf ~ Iyawo {@kensalf} || Free Download / [audio + Video] 2baba, Simi, Pasuma, Falz X Mr P X Slimcase & Others – “no Shish / Fans Of Hillsong UNITED Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.