Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 (36327 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by VULCAN(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
When someone tells you the basis of his beliefs, you immediately know where to place them

Trapnews:
A presidential aspirant fighting for alleged looters instead of giving us his manifesto and low IQ Nigerians are still Atikulatingundecided Let it be known that Atiku engage in Anal sex. There was a rumor about Atiku having boyfriends and giving them Bora cars when he was the vice-president.
I disbelieved it until the entertainment gist came out that he anally screwed Genevieve Nnaj. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
saintaustine:

God bless you too.
I am solidly behind president Buhari.

Yes I am too....but he should follow the due process...

But getting a conviction or proper judgement in this country is less to nothing..that's my major concern....i don't trust the system...

Buhari should find a way to deal with criminal elements

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Justice310: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Trapnews:
A presidential aspirant fighting for alleged looters instead of giving us his manifesto and low IQ Nigerians are still Atikulatingundecided Let it be known that Atiku engage in Anal sex. There was a rumor about Atiku having boyfriends and giving them Bora cars when he was the vice-president.
I disbelieved it until the entertainment gist came out that he anally screwed Genevieve Nnaj. What a country!
Say whatever you like about Atiku, it won't stop us from sending bubu back to where he belongs.

#istandwithatiku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
prove that Atiku is the highest employer in Nigeria. Give us the statistics and facts not baseless claims. So Atiku employs more than FG?

You lack knowledge,you should know employer of labor in the private sector, below is the ones before he became Vice President, even Buhari don’t have a phone booth as business and he have been in the corridors of power since 70s

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by AdonaiAluminium: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Can a leopard lose it"s spots? NO!!!

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. i am in support of travel ban. grin

It will not Affect me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by emerged01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
There are too many evil people in this land. How can we be defending corrupt people? Yea,I know they will say what about Fashola,Rotimi,Tinubu etc PDP should wait for their turn to jail them. I'm a Nigerian I'm not a party man.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Trapnews:
grin grin grin grin Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Casido1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
obyback:
Atiku goofed on this, he should have left it to the pdp
If not that I don't want to get banned, I would have said 'thunder destroy you, otobo'.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by princetom1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Only criminals like Atiku will be afraid of this beautiful declaration. Ride on Prez. Buhari. We the honest Nigerians are behind you.

There is this saying that a leopard does not change...
Apart from that, this move is wrong in all its entirety.
U don't fight corruption with i legalities.... U will only give birth to one thing, illegalities.
Am not saying we should feel sorry for anyone caught in corruption, no, but if u wanna do anything, u have to do it the right way. Buhari can come out next year and say, due to the power vested in him, he will continue to rule till he dies. Always look beyond the surface, what are we practicing? Democracy? Or dictatorship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ejembi28(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

You lack knowledge,you should know employer of labor in the private sector, below is the ones before he became Vice President, even Buhari don’t have a phone booth as business and he have been in the corridors of power since 70s
this nonesense you wrote doesn’t prove he is the highest employer of labour in Nigeria. But what we know for certainty is that Atiku is the poster boy for corruption. Mention the word corruption and Atiku comes to mind
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by emerged01(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Was he not working for govt by then? See,don't let us be decieved,These people are playing us,we keep voting the same set of people. Young guys are out there contesting but we keep voting the same set of people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
hope4nigeria:
buhari is boko haram, buhari is herdsmen, once we kick him out, every evil end trust me, since two government can't stop boko haram, then the government itself is boko haram, then we masses will stop it through ballot
true buhari is bokoharam and flany herdsman bt my far is since he is a terror that mean Nigeria will be in trouble kicking him out he will do anything to fostrate the ruling government that can increase the level of terrorism in this country. don't you thing? I mean look at the picture
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by okeyumez(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Buhari is evil
I just want him to die
You will even die before him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Algaddaf: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sai Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sholaco: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku stop troubling your soul....you can't win

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by gbishman: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku and his cohorts will always wail, u guys have bought over the judiciary the presidency is the last line of defence for this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Algaddaf: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
*Atiku ‘ll not do better than Buhari—Balarebe Musa.*

Musa said: “Nigerians risk having a fascist government under Atiku because of his open alignment with former heads of state and retired generals, who have some questions to answer.

Ignore election noise, Buhari tells ministers

“That is why I am highly disappointed at the illusion by some Nigerians that Atiku is better than Buhari. There is absolutely no comparison between Buhari and Atiku.

“Former heads of state, retired generals and PDP are afraid of  Buhari’s second term bid. These people and the PDP are mortally afraid that if Buhari returned, he would probe the criminal annulment of June 12 and wage a more ruthless war against corruption.

“They are clearly ganging up against Buhari not because they don’t know that Atiku is no match to him but because they are aware that Atiku will not revisit their past misdeeds.

“Atiku should ask himself whether Obasanjo can easily forgive him and mobilise his part of the country for his victory in 2019.’’

My take:
Why are these retired generals after frosting a constitution on us also believe it is their rights to choose who leads us. I guess they met their match in Buhari. As for your so called *men of God* dabbling into politics, we know that *"Tithes are tight"*, patronage low and the private jets and luxurious lifestyles needs maintenance ditto the the traditional rulers. Isn't it time the masses see through the charade? I believe Buhari is their nemesis after which a New Nigeria will emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by udydecency: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
brainpulse:
Certainly Atiku is planning to return Nigeria to full blown corruption.
Everyone that really loves Nigeria and hates corruption should not fill concerned or threatened with this ban except you are corrupt.

Shut up mumu, what do u kW? If u say Atiku is corrupt what will u say if amaechi who ws labelled as d most corrupt politician of all time by CNN yet he is a minister in d present administration.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Alary: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Reno and people commenting here are just fool or something. So when someone is dead the case against him is dead too, is it only travel ban the list is taking about or that there properties that were illegally gotten will be confiscated by the government . So there is nothing wrong in listing a dead person name because our yam is still with his family .
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Adayi1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
What amazed me is how some people probably with empty stomach defending corrupt rich people just because of Hatred. No be people name dey the list abi those people don't know how to talk or defend themselves again
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Adayi1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Corruption is one of the highest crime in China and other sane countries that attracts death penalty but in Nigeria, just a travel ban before proven guilty or innocent. We are all shouting rule of law. Tomorrow., you will say you want a better Nigeria. How? When?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Trapnews: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Justice310:
Say whatever you like about Atiku, it won't stop us from sending bubu back to where he belongs.

#istandwithatiku

You people pushed Fayose to his ruin and moved on to ruin Adeleke and Ambode. You supported Saraki too and he was humiliated at the primaries.

Now, you have your evil claws on Atiku and you are now dragging him like generator rope. grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
emerged01:

Was he not working for govt by then? See,don't let us be decieved,These people are playing us,we keep voting the same set of people. Young guys are out there contesting but we keep voting the same set of people.

Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by nototribalist: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
brainpulse:
Everyone that really loves Nigeria and hates corruption should not fill concerned or threatened with this ban except you are corrupt.
you better start Atikulating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by michoim(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku you are corrupt and despicable that is why you called it evil decree
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Bimpe29: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
You have not seen anything. Just allow Buhari to be reelected, rule of law will go into extinction.
The man is just crude, analogue and deadly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by emerged01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989
He established all his companies while he was working under govt,Nigeria customs service for that matter.

White men will tell what they are worth because the source of their money is genuine but here in Nigeria they there not because they are corrupt. No politician can declare his worth because the source of his wealth is not clean.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by igwefivestar(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
brainpulse:
even our Constitution says that an accused person is not yet guilty unless proved otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction. So tell me which court find them guilty of any of the charges they are facing?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by igwefivestar(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Only criminals like Atiku will be afraid of this beautiful declaration. Ride on Prez. Buhari. We the honest Nigerians are behind you.
grin see ur mouth like honest, so tell me what is honest about u when u are supporting evil? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Justice310: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Trapnews:

You people pushed Fayose to his ruin and moved on to ruin Adeleke and Ambode. You supported Saraki too and he was humiliated at the primaries.

Now, you have your evil claws on Atiku and you are now dragging him like generator rope. grin
Yes I supported Saraki because I strongly believes he has good things to offer. He's an intelligent man with lot of visions. Losing the primary election doesn't change his destiny. When his time comes, he will surely be there. Since it was Atiku that won, I have nothing against him, anything to remove bubu out of office is what I'm after. And if Atiku disappoint us just as your lifeless one did, we will do the same to him in 2023. But for now, I'm Atikuted.

#istandwithatiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes / Lagos Commences Issuance Of Official Statements In Yoruba, Egun & English / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.