Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 (953 Views)

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by 13Ebiscoo: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has declared that People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, will dethrone the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) government in 2019.

He spoke at the Government House in Port Harcourt on Sunday during a Special Thanksgiving Service for the successful hosting of 2018 PDP National Convention.

Admitting that he wanted Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, Wike said he had accepted the party’s choice.

He said: “I supported the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal fully. I have no regrets for my support for Tambuwal.

“But the party has made a choice and as a loyal party man, I stand by the choice of the party. I will support His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar to victory in 2019. That is what is called party loyalty.

“We must put our heads together to ensure that this bad government is sacked. We must ensure that this bad government goes in 2019.

“If this same government returns in 2019, then Nigerians are digging their graves. The suffering now will be a child’s play. That is why we must work for the good of our people”.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/apc-vs-pdp-wike-speaks-on-atikus.html

Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by waleadex(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
February, 2019 is very near...
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by benuejosh: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
With the 8years he had in power? What did he do? After using Billions of naira to buy his way through.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by dkronicle(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wike sef no send. “If this same government returns in 2019, then Nigerians are digging their graves.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by Redhot111(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
The satanic government of the day is as good as gone already. In fact the lifeless one is dead and oshiomhole the undertaker jst undertook the burial.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by NwaAmaikpe: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

Atiku may not be the best man to lead Nigeria to greatness.

But he is the bestman to solve Nigeria's biggest problem which is Buhari.
Only Atiku can send Baba back to Daura.

Once that problem is solved, Nigeria can then be bothered about greatness.
Because right now....there is almost no Nigeria to be bothered about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by Redhot111(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
With the 8years he had in power? What did he do? After using Billions of naira to buy his way through.

Are you in rivers state? Wike may not have done it all but if you are in rivers u will know that he has certainly tried. There tangible project to his name. Wetin ur bubu do in his four years in office if not jst to travel upandan while blaming opposition for his failure?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by benuejosh: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Redhot111:

Are you in rivers state? Wike may not have done it all but if you are in rivers u will know that he has certainly tried. There tangible project to his name. Wetin ur bubu do in his four years in office if not jst to travel upandan while blaming opposition for his failure?
And i thought the discussion was about Atiku? So use your head. What's my business with Wike?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by Redhot111(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
And i thought the discussion was about Atiku? So use your head. What's my business with Wike?

I thought you were referring to wike. Talking about Atiku, may I remind you that Atiku was only a vice president in that administration? Though I can point out a number of positive things that came about during that administration. ICT got its boom during that administration. Wat hv we gotten so far in this administration if not sorrow, tears and blood which is their regular trade mark. Use ur anus ooo
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by benuejosh: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Redhot111:

I thought you were referring to wike. Talking about Atiku, may I remind you that Atiku was only a vice president in that administration? Though I can point out a number of positive things that came about during that administration. ICT got its boom during that administration. Wat hv we gotten so far in this administration if not sorrow, tears and blood which is their regular trade mark. Use ur anus ooo
The human being say na ICT boom! Rivers guys are not this primitive bro! Do you understand what a Boom Means? Where was the boom? And by the way, hope none of your relatives are enjoying any Social Investment Packages?? Use your head give yourself brain.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Wike Speaks On Atiku’s Chances Against Buhari In 2019 by Redhot111(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
The human being say na ICT boom! Rivers guys are not this primitive bro! Do you understand what a Boom Means? Where was the boom? And by the way, hope none of your relatives are enjoying any Social Investment Packages?? Use your head give yourself brain.

ICT boom. Yes you can check up the word boom in ur dictionary is u so wish. I pointed out something about that administration. Point a thing brought about by this administration and stop being a nuisance. Ones again use ur head if u hv one

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is A Traitor / Fayose In Road Accident On Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.