Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) (35906 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
I'm sure, she is from edo state
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Imagine the insanity.. Anything for the cash.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
I thought our girls don't go after Grandpa's wrinkled penîs. grin
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
My only concern is she should keep whatever disease that old man passes on to her to herself & not spread it to other niggaz who know nothing about it undecided
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Benin jazz at work. She loves his purse.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
cool CATS
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by debby485(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Whose is baby between them
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Small girl with oyinbo god cheesy
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2018
omooba969:
I thought our girls don't go after Grandpa's wrinkled penîs. grin

Who told you that? Lots of "our girls" would go after an ancestor sef, if the money is right.

No be today something cheesy
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2018
NL boys will be like asha.WO. But truth is , she is getting better treatment,respect and money from him compared to broke ass irresponsible stu.pid Nigerian men. grin
Carry on Slaying Queen. Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
oyinbo wey no dey use eyes see pvssy em go don use licking turned her puna to rag

some feminists are stigma to that course feminism
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2018
The hustle is real, money must be made
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by lawify: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2018
NA wa o.. when they are other means of making legit though by working at home at sites, I wonder why she will be slaying old whitie... i no know who to pity.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2018
I don't see what the problem is here,can't a grown up decide who he/she wants to spend her life with? All this Nigerian guys dissing her are the worse,they can abuse oh but when it comes to be in a faithful relationship na dem dey paint US the decent guys bad. Abegi make hypocrites die well. I wish the couple a long lasting and happy union.

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2018
See them (f) monikers, always ready to turn any issue into an illogical gender based-argument. I never take them serious on this forum.
She has caught a white man, ashawo life don end. There's a plot twist though, he is likely already married with children older than she is -- twice divorced if she's unlucky.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by sircrabo: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2018
She must be an EDO or DELTA girl
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Caseless:
undecided

Anal on a regular. I trust white men with that nonsense.
I tell you, that that hole dey sweet them pass anything..
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
Even yahoo boys who scam old white women will come and judge this girl
my dear, NL guys are saints o
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2018
In trump voice "we be grabbing them by pussyyy"

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2018
All in d name of pennisula
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Happy � marriage �� life
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2018
ehmmy11:
In trump voice "we be grabbing them by pussyyy"

This boi come here let me give you knock out for your head which puzzeeeee you talking about?
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2018
the headlines sound racist
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by fakuta(f): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerian guys and hypocrisy 5&6. if na guy is hustle but if na girl is gold digging. stop making it as if being a woman is a sin especially in Nairaland undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by pakingzzzz: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2018
So bad
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Savages.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by tiger2080: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2018
stupid fool.olosho in disguise.ur baby or ur maga.but will all no he don Bleep ur wide Toto and ur anus to blue an black.we all no white men they like anal sex more than any other thing.keep it ashawo that is ur work at least ur wide Toto an ur anus they service the dick for money.That is the real truth take it or u fall inside the pit.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by internetservice: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2018
... congratulations
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2018
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg Oyinbo enjoy your yourself, as we self dey other other country babe. Besides the hypocrisy is strong here elderly men here carry young babes so why is this any different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.