Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle (23177 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Ritzy10(f): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Today we made a report about Toyin lawani and Nina unfollowing each other on Instagram... This is coming after BBNaija Star Nina, decided to follow her heart 'Miracle' not minding how her godmother Toyin Lawani will feel...

Toyin Lawani who has been supportive to her and even going to an extent of getting Nina a car on her birthday, decided to turn things around by unfollowing her on IG.

Weeks ago, this same Nina was publicly friend zoned by Miracle and that got reactions from many people, more especially Toyin Lawani, who took the whole thing personal like Nina is her daughter and really called out Miracle for dumping her after using her..

We believe Toyin Lawani is angry with Nina for running back to the same person who dumped and disgraced her publicly, therefore making her look stupid..

Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky who saw this coming initially has finally reacted... Bob who was a huge fan of Nina while in the BBNaija House, turned his back on her after discovering she's an ingrate...Bobriky threw a subtle shade at both parties and since then have been smiling...

He wrote;

No captions pls... Everyone said I'm wicked I'm not good. Now Good Samaritan don jam her own..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-throws-subtle-shade-at-toyin-lawani-over-nina-running-back-to-miracle/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Benscolari: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2018
#What is my business with this confused transgender when we all have a civil responsibility of sending someone back to DAURA

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by MrSmith007: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by romzyjoe(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Onlinealaba(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
bobrisky again Una just dey give this guy unnecessary attention

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rate and BUY4ME available too
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by emmanuelcrawler(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
F
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Juicybreed(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Op. The choice of your words are too awkward. No respect for Humanity.
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Felixalex(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Chai, I swear I'm going back to sleep. I need to re-wake up. How can bobrisky be the first thing I read about on a beautiful monday morning?
cry cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by tosinjay(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Buying payoneer funds

Contact if you got
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by shaydeenamz(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2018
bob my guy oops my sis
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by AngelicBeing: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
sad
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by yungbaloxy16: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd
Learn More @
https://www.nairaland.com/4775865/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals#71933350
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Adesouth(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2018
I have no appetite to eat.........Na God go still punish poverty o

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Kwamecron(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2018
cool
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Skmoda360(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by xperienced(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Karma is real
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by yusuf99(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Benscolari:
#What is my business with this confused transgender when we all have a civil responsibility of sending someone back to DAURA
buhari is given ppl sleepless night. You'll die before your time. Pmb for life

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by bloomstar: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg next.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by DaRuud(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Benscolari:
Thunder fire Devil , if Buhari no win
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Typing.......
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Everytime this confuse guy dey write English and reason like primary 3 pupil

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by kolafolabi(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Benscolari:

Him be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Benscolari: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2018
kolafolabi:

He's not really a transgender, he is just a mere cross dresser.. That's what he is..
#but that is what he's trying to become. Eh?
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Culin(f): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Haa God. This early morning? Make day break small I go comment.
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Anny505(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Miss Bobrisky, why you no follow post your NOBRA pics on nobraday nii? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Richwole: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Benscolari:

June 12
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
grin Bob needs another dick in his butt

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by joyhoney(f): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
yusuf99:
buhari is given ppl sleepless night. You'll die before your time. Pmb for life

pls when is buhari time? seems na you know him time to die
Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by Tamarapetty(f): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
An ingrate indeed, no sense of direction. Betrayed collins that helped her into bbnaija, betrayed alex that fought for her in the house, betrayed bob and tonto that supported her outside the house? Betrayed toyin that got her makeup and hair empire. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle by internetservice: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2018
I comment my reserve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.