Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,778 members, 7,908,999 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency (373 Views)

Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC / Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency by sophsia62: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2018
The Federal Government said yesterday it had no plans to release the names of those on the travel ban placed on some 50 high profile Nigerians. This came as outrage against the travel ban continued yesterday from presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar; Elder statesman and Yoruba leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo; President of Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Ayuba Wabba; Human Rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana, SAN; Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere; Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project, SERAP; Middle Belt Movement for Justice and Peace, MBMJP, among others.

Second Republic lawmaker, Dr Junaid Mohammed; and National Chairman of the United Progressive Party, UPP, Chief Chekwas Okorie, however, gave thumbed up the ban, saying the measure would boost the ongoing war against graft.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/travel-ban-we-wont-publish-names-of.html

Re: Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency by Nukilia: 4:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Confused party! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency by domaintraderng: 4:58am On Oct 15, 2018
If APC is serious about taking down Atiku image they should contact me via my signature. I have domain names that can be used to compile all negative stories that can then be disseminated easily via social media.

This sort of thing was done during US Presidential Elections of 2016 by Trump and he won by making people less enthusiastic about Hillary.

Any Atiku supporters that don't want something like this to happen should contact me and keep the domain names for themselves.

By creating a page that says what you want, you can then spawn social media handles or use social media influencers to widely circulate the links. Cambridge Analytica did this for the Republican party.

Check my signature.
Re: Travel Ban : We Won’t Publish Names Of Those Banned – Presidency by Omeokachie: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
The Buhari government is known to act first and think later.

This misadventure that has no basis in law will be abandoned just like the emotional Nigeria Air.

(1) (Reply)

The Senate President Has Been Appointed As DG Of Atiku ABUBAKAR On Elections / DSS Grills Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries, Asks Him To Resign – Thecable / How atiku may likely win 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.