Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (16893 Views)

Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / American Reveals How He Deceives Nigerian Yahoo Boys When They Try To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2018
The Niger State police have arrested a 23-year-old man, Adamu Mohammed, for sodomizing boys he lured with biscuits. The gay man who who disclosed that he took to sodomy after his girlfriend left him, was arrested at Korokpa in Chanchaga Local Government Area of Niger State. 

The suspect is alleged to have been involved in the act for the past two years, using assorted soft drinks, biscuits, sweets among others, to lure his victims. However according to the gay man, since his girlfriend deserted him, other girls have been avoiding him, adding that since he had been without sex partner for years, he resorted to sodomizing teenagers in his area.

“My girlfriend and I separated long ago because she was denying me sex. All attempts to get another girl failed and that was why I decided to be making love to under-aged boys in my area.

“Honestly, I prefer and enjoy having intercourse with those little boys, since I cannot impregnate them and I enjoy doing it from time to time. I find it extremely difficult to drop the habit because it has become part of me.”

Mohammed, however, denied having the intercourse for rituals, saying “I am not into any rituals with any of the boys. It was just for my sexual satisfaction.”

The suspect was arrested after a failed attempt to sodomise the 10-year-old son of his neighbour. The boy’s father, Yusuf Buhari, reported to the Police that the suspect lured his son into his room and sodomised him. Vanguard reported that it was gathered that the Police found out that the suspect had also sodomised five other teenagers, of the same address.

https://lailasnews.com/i-took-to-sodomizing-boys-when-my-girlfriend-left-me-gay-man/

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by dannie007(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2018
gay everywhere now! I cover my bumbum in the name of Jesus

13 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nwodosis(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari has taught every Nigerians the blame game, instead of the homo owning up to his crime, he chose to blame his girlfriend if he even had any!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by coolcharm(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Bring that boy here let's hammer his blokos!

10 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by domino4211(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Bb
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2018
She left him because he was gay and a paedophile.

15 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
coolcharm:
Bring that boy here let's hammer his blokos!

1 Like

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy

Sourcing for books and course materials was a stress , we just thank God for threads like This One Here Selling Ebooks cheaply we didn't have such luxury in our time
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by decatalyst(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Let him "sodomize" animals in the various zoo, in the country! sad
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Homeboiy: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2018
North n gayism

3 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by visijo(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Some relationships in Africa are like ironing boards,they only work when legs are open.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Why not look for another gf then, why sodomize boys? DOLT angry
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Richdad50(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Sodomy
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Oreofepeters: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
what pleasure do you derive in drilling men hole?

this is sickening.

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Proffdada: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Olosho don finish? cheesy

Meanwhile check out this Coolpad

https://www.nairaland.com/4739350/urgent-sale-letv-coolpad-cool#72102135

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Richdad50(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm
dannie007:
gay everywhere now! I cover my bumbum in the name of Jesus
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by jenniferlove(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by iGISTMORE: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Eagleword14(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
That man should be castrated Asap! for having no remorse

Nonsense and ingredients cool

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by oshe111(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Na to Iraqise U nai remain be that
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
The Niger State police have arrested a 23-year-old man, Adamu Mohammed, for sodomizing boys he lured with biscuits. The gay man who who disclosed that he took to sodomy after his girlfriend left him, was arrested at Korokpa in Chanchaga Local Government Area of Niger State. 

The suspect is alleged to have been involved in the act for the past two years, using assorted soft drinks, biscuits, sweets among others, to lure his victims. However according to the gay man, since his girlfriend deserted him, other girls have been avoiding him, adding that since he had been without sex partner for years, he resorted to sodomizing teenagers in his area.

“My girlfriend and I separated long ago because she was denying me sex. All attempts to get another girl failed and that was why I decided to be making love to under-aged boys in my area.

“Honestly, I prefer and enjoy having intercourse with those little boys, since I cannot impregnate them and I enjoy doing it from time to time. I find it extremely difficult to drop the habit because it has become part of me.”

Mohammed, however, denied having the intercourse for rituals, saying “I am not into any rituals with any of the boys. It was just for my sexual satisfaction.”

The suspect was arrested after a failed attempt to sodomise the 10-year-old son of his neighbour. The boy’s father, Yusuf Buhari, reported to the Police that the suspect lured his son into his room and sodomised him. Vanguard reported that it was gathered that the Police found out that the suspect had also sodomised five other teenagers, of the same address.

https://lailasnews.com/i-took-to-sodomizing-boys-when-my-girlfriend-left-me-gay-man/

Idiat
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by emmabest2000(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Crazy World

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by nnadychuks(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
They didn't caught him
Did they caught him? grin

6 Likes

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by zombieTRACKER: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Lies

He never had a girlfriend..

Ask fiiznation
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by hotplate: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2018
I'm in need of a job in Benin anyone who can help should contact me... 081 09771319
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by higgs: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Your girlfriend left You because You are gay and a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Him. Adamu Muhammad..
Lemme stop here before they stone me
Re: I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man by AnalQueenluci: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
damn it! dos young boys asshole ooo! hahahahahahahaha, i no say hausa no dey clean yansh after toilet

,dis is horrible tufiakwa 4 northerners o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson / Man Steals His In-law's Police Uniform For Robbery / 10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.