Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (30941 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by folake4u(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Folake mi owon, don't mind the girl. How dare she anger you so? I will deal with her.

I no even dey vex at all sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Rozaytee: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Babe, what is physically, mentally and financially draining is dating a guy who doesn't give you peace.

A car is just a necessity, the thing dey even tire person. Do we think guys do not want a swag babe too? One that turns up at dates in an AMG? Yet, how many ladies do we see doing that? They keep waiting for guys to come PICK THEM (if them be beans, I no know).

I am of the opinion that the little things count. If he is responsible and gives her peace...at the right time, car will come. It is just a car.
too much sense jare my dear
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SEE A PICS OF SOMEONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ICE BERG'S GIRLFRIEND

- Juliet Ibrahim

or Omotola Jalade
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So you dont mind driving you gf's car? like you want to take her out, would you drive her car or you would expect her to board public fare when she has a car?
Lolzz. I understand sha... But she can drive when we are on a date i really don't have to be the one driving.
Its an awkward situation tho grin
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by folake4u(f): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
ednut1:
grin y u dey vex na. Na her preference na lol

True sha, but it's a misplaced priority if you ask me smiley
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by ajaymina(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/

No wonder you are still SINGLE @ age 39... Old evening news paper with skull filled with tissue papers.

Lemme tell u,no mad man will take u as a wife...Ur only usefulness is bedmatics

Shallow minded evening newspaper,shaming womanhood.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by wink2015(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/

YOU CAN BUY HIM A CAR AND THEN DATE HIM! LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Babe, what is physically, mentally and financially draining is dating a guy who doesn't give you peace.

A car is just a necessity, the thing dey even tire person. Do we think guys do not want a swag babe too? One that turns up at dates in an AMG? Yet, how many ladies do we see doing that? They keep waiting for guys to come PICK THEM (if them be beans, I no know).

I am of the opinion that the little things count. If he is responsible and gives her peace...at the right time, car will come. It is just a car.

You get sense.. To just kiss u dey do me now cheesy
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by movetoca: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2018
prospero5:
"At this stage in my life..."

evening newspaper sef get hope but lastyear newspaper na only for wrapping suya e get use.
This one pass evening newspaper. This one na last week Monday paper. Totally useless except for wrapping of suya Sha.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by smudge2079(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Mercenaries everywhere... Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by movetoca: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:
Na her type you go see for shalom 2020 crying. grin

Besides — him having a car doesn't guarantee he is financially stable. Or the fact that you'll be the one to seat in the front seat. Ladies with this mindset are lost.
This has nothing to do with women. It's a statement from a stvpid loser that wants to trend. She is too ugly and old for this kind of BS.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Goldmaxx(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:
This is a standard shallow Nigerian thinking where owning a car is an assumption u are okay..

.That's why they get fvcked by gatemen and drivers posing with their oga's car when it's has travelled out of the country...

My immunochemistry professor back in 2016 On a 55,000k per annum salary doesn't have a car, dude carries his back pack like one of us ...
hah..oga which professor earns 55k per annum.. In which university?

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:

Tweet below:

U can't even find a husband @ ur age
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Correctdude: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
I get bittle come make we go flex o jare.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Culin(f): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

True, that is why I clearly stated in my comment that if a lady has worked on herself to be of high standard, there's nothing wrong with her demanding same. Everyone has their taste & also entitled to an opinion of whatever makes them comfortable in a relationship. Peace of mind is relative to different people & factors because we all don't engage in the same activites,so also the "little things that count" & "neccesseties". It doesn't make you less modest

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by BluntBoy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:

I no even dey vex at all sef grin grin
grin
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nistfrank(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgive her guys, common sense is not that common, should she care about love or care? she mean even if the guy is into crime she doesn't care because all she want is car.... and I wish her mom waited for her dad to own a car b4 dating him, the gal won't be here talking trash.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Goldmaxx:
hah..oga which professor earns 55k per annum.. In which university?

Ur problem is that u have assumed I'm speaking in naira and assumed I'm talking about unilag or OOU , and instead of expanding your thinking scope abit so that we can relate.....U quickly went to look for meme so as to generate likes..

Are u happy now...?

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by adetes: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Many Girls plenty outside

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by bamdupsy28(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is Car now a criteria for dating. She is simply looking for attention.

Fine girls like her na playboy dey rush dem.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by rosalieene(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
car is the wrongest point of measurement of wealth.

I know of a guy that has a car but he is broke. I mean broke.
its just all about car car car.

for him, the most important scale of preference is Car so you see some guys empty their whole life savings just to buy a car.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Goldmaxx(f): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Ur problem is that u have assumed I'm speaking in naira and assumed I'm talking about unilag or OOU , and instead of expanding your thinking scope abit so that we can relate.....U quickly went to look for meme so as to generate likes..

Are u happy now...?
but you didn't clarify the currency. The problem is from you bros
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Off course a car makes moving around and all the process of a relationship easy but it should not be a criteria for dating a guy.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by gforce5: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Poverty of the mind is real. How many people who drive cars actually own the car in this country? It's women from a poor background that behave like this. Women from affluent homes do not act this way.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by centboy123456(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
wiloy2k8:
i get car but 10k no dey my account right now .

bro are u serious undecided
wiloy2k8:
i get car but 10k no dey my account right now .

bro are u serious
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by winterfell007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kingosytex:
coming from a desperate slay queen whose preoccupation is mischief. first class olosho!!
That's not even a first class olosho, that's a garbage bitch forming class. Who car help?
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by osomegbe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
keep on walking.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by bezimo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are these girls deformed..why do they always look limping when taking pix..lol

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
So it's car that will give her peace in her marriage abi?
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's her preference - nothing's wrong with it.

Another may decide to date a man without a car, a man may prefer light skinned woman to dark skinned or prefer a working class to an unemployed woman- still their preferences.

Certain experiences would have led to her / their decisions.

Her life, her choice - she's entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
tenmariner:
Very easy to break up with this type of lady..just tell her u have sold your car..
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.