Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe (15715 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Smile4daddy(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Buhari and APC are shameless, no promise of theirs was fulfilled yet they still had the guts to campaign because they rely on propaganda
You must be on the side of HATE

On the side of HATE you cannot see the good works of PMB.

Therefore, stop blaming PMB to be responsible for your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by akdjr(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2018
As a card carried member of APGA, despite the fact that my vote is not for Buhari but Major General John W.T Gbor (rtd) still I don't see any of the presidential candidate defeating Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Smile4daddy(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Racoon:
See this shameless fool still talking after his scam failed in the Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate forgery scandal.Nigeria is a joke with idiots like this man.

Instead of this man or his party compel him to apologize for insult the sensibility of Nigerians here he is again saying shitcrap.Lets see what next he will say when Nigeria have been Atikunated.
You mean Atikulooted?

You will Lose Together With Him No Doubt.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by badesco(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Igbokwe another liar Mohammed that has succeeded in dishing out lies to lagosians. His time is up and I saw him being removed as Lagos APC spokesman.
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by AtikuDeman: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:

You must be on the side of HATE

On the side of HATE you cannot see the good works of PMB.

Therefore, stop blaming PMB to be responsible for your miserable life.
Mediocrity has taken over you honestly. Can you kindly name just one thing he has done to the benefit of the masses not the useless n-power and the nonsense school feeding program
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2018
I know only a handful of igbos knows the name IFEAJUNA the man who betrayed Biafra soldiers duriñg the war....that made the name IFEAJUNA a taboo in Igbo land, no man can give his or her child that name again in Igbo land.....and this IFEAJUNA IGBOKWE was actually JOE IGBOKWES ELDER BROTHER.....the family was exiled from Igbo land after the war.....since then none of the family has step foot in Igbo land again......

History
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Smile4daddy(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Mediocrity has taken over you honestly. Can you kindly name just one thing he has done to the benefit of the masses not the useless n-power and the nonsense school feeding program
Lol thank you bro you already name 2 out of PMB many good works.

n-power and school feeding program.

I can't even remember these 2 you mentioned were among PMB good works bcz the works are just to numerous to mention.

But let me add these to it.

"clearing the 16 years pension areares of old and impoverished Nigerians owned by 3 successive PDP president OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ with less earnings"

2 Likes

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by ejimatic: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2018
akelicious:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, has declared that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019, insisting that all the presidential candidates put together will not be able to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Igbokwe, the ruling APC would not lose sleep over the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the main opposition party, stressing that the contest was going to be between integrity versus corruption.

Igbokwe told newsmen in Lagos that Nigerians cannot trust Atiku because of the many cases of corruption hanging around his neck.

He said, “Let me put it this way, all the presidential candidates put together, both the serious and the unserious, will not be able to unseat Buhari.

“The contest is going to be between integrity versus corruption. And if that is going to be the parameter to judge, it means that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. If corruption and integrity were to be in contest, then integrity must win. If integrity must win, therefore, Aso Rock is not vacant for now.

“There is no meeting point between light and darkness. We cannot trust Atiku with the keys of the national treasury given his antecedent. I don’t know whether you have watched Obasanjo’s video on Atiku.

“If there is anybody that knows Atiku very well, that person must be Obasanjo because they worked together for eight years. Obasanjo said some Americans came probably from FBI and said that they wanted to investigate some Nigerians and Atiku was one of them.

“After that, Obasanjo was also inclusive, but they couldn’t find anything on him. Meanwhile, on Atiku, there was a damning report. And given what Obasanjo knows about the findings of those people, he said that God would not forgive him if he supports Atiku. If Obasanjo says that kind of thing, then we cannot trust Atiku with the keys of the national treasury.

“Another point is what played out in Port Harcourt at the PDP national convention. It was a bazaar. It was an audacious and thunderous celebration of corruption, where dollars were used with reckless abandon to buy delegates’ votes. We cannot have that kind of person in the saddle. His wealth is questionable. Also remember that PDP told Nigerians that they had repented and pleaded that they should be given another chance.” This isb the truth that many Nigerians do not want to hear.There is rotational presidency in Nigeria.If OBJ spent 8 years and wasted them despite hues and cries then Buhari Must spend 8 years.Then the power will return to the south. The kingmakers know this fact they are just pushing masses here and there.They know how to sort things out.Also Buhari is weightier in the north and the core north will never abandone him. A sincere Nigeria does not have to wait till 2023 to that ten Atikus cannot defeat Buhari in the presidential election.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/2019-all-presidential-candidates-put.html
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by tunary(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Of cause buhari will defeat them all na because APC will rig the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by edupedia: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
AtikuDeman:
As usual, just talk with no substance. What has buhari done significantly that guarantees him the presidential seat next year. APC stooges just make noise thinking propaganda, lies and intimidation will help them this time. We are wiser. Nigerians should unite to throw this incompetent govt out

....Buhari's admin has released the longest list by any govt yet but of course those of u in the looters gang wont see or read it...yeye people

2 Likes

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by House2Ikeoha: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up! you couldn't save Ambode now is it buhari you can save?
Atiku 2019

Joe Igbokwe, How much did you collect? A disgrace to Igbos.....Can't you contest for presidency or is it hereditary?
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by SoNature(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
The funny thing is that the idiot didn't release an article to support or condemn what happened between Tinubu and Ambode

If that same thing played out in the east, this idiot would write countless letters, telling us why we must end the evil practice of Godfatherism
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by ihatesycophant(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2018
kalvoken:
Yoruba-kwe spewing trash as always.

He should have told us what Obasanjo said about atiku few weeks ago.

Like yoruba-kwe like kemi olunloyo

Meanwhile, help me checkout this withdrawal slip from Buhari's boy.

Copied
“HOW WILL OBJ EXPUNGE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

1 Like

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by KanwuliaMama: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2018
We know!
The RIGGING formula is real. grin
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by 8stargeneral: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2018
And who is Joe igbokwe .
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by edibobo: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Continue to dream until it happens you will continue to dream
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by litaninja(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2018
2019 is not far....don't rush.
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
So all this Nigga could boast about this current administration is only integrity, and one might begin to ask what is integrity, chinua Achebe the late sage define it as "an ability not to be compromised" hasn't this government been compromised before or is it just a blind support, truth be told buhari has done some good for Nigeria but that shouldn't be used as a yardstick for boasting cum total declaration that their is no vacancy in aso rock.
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Etianwanokon: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Joe Igbokwe, slowpoke and stooge
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by AtikuDeman: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
edupedia:

....Buhari's admin have released the longest list by any govt yet but of course those of u in the looters gang wont see or read it...yeye people
Just imagine what came out from your mouth. Are you talking of the same list where agriculture/farming was broken into 64 parts? He claims to have performed in that aspect yet we are dying of hunger, famine and starvation. I have lost count of people who have committed suicide because of hunger brought upon the land by buhari yet he rants about agriculture everywhere

I marvel when people still defend buhari and i ask myself where on earth are these people from?
Are they buhari's relatives or appointees?
Are they benefitting from this govt or paid to do so at the detriment of their lives and children?
Are they just ignorant and condemned people?
These are questions begging for sincere answers
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by AtikuDeman: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Lol thank you bro you already name 2 out of PMB many good works.

n-power and school feeding program.

I can't even remember these 2 you mentioned were among PMB good works bcz the works are just to numerous to mention.

But let me add these to it.

"clearing the 16 years pension areares of old and impoverished Nigerians owned by 3 successive PDP president OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ with less earnings"
I mentioned them because i know you will rush to name them. This is mediocrity at it's highest level. N-power is no job creation, any job that cannot sustain or put food on your table is not worthy to be called a job, what can 30k do for someone in an economy where inflation is at its peak courtesy of this govt.

School feeding program? Are you kidding me? You call that an achievement? Have you seen the so called meal given to these kids? What's the quality? What measures was put in place to ensure it does not go into wrong hands? Who are the administrators of these foods? Are they govt now in the best position to tell me what to feed my kids? Why don't the govt empower these kids' parents and in turn they provide for their kids? A lot of questions begging for answers. Everything is wrong with that program and stop deceiving yourself

Which pension was paid and to who? Ok, even if it was paid, what will the meagre stipend buy in the market today? Check food stuffs and condiments, all commodities have tripled since buhari came on board. He should reduce fuel price, open up closed borders for importation, give us steady light and watch the economy grow and hunger reduced.

Finally, if buhari was doing well, why the increase in suicide and frustration among the citizenry?
Sometimes i wonder if some of you are in Nigeria
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by oyebolaidris: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
i can't trust the other guy with keys to Nigerian treasury,

I give my trust to you sir
100%

sai Baba

Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Smile4daddy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
AtikuDeman:

I mentioned them because i know you will rush to name them. This is mediocrity at it's highest level. N-power is no job creation, any job that cannot sustain or put food on your table is not worthy to be called a job, what can 30k do for someone in an economy where inflation is at its peak courtesy of this govt.

School feeding program? Are you kidding me? You call that an achievement? Have you seen the so called meal given to these kids? What's the quality? What measures was put in place to ensure it does not go into wrong hands? Who are the administrators of these foods? Are they govt now in the best position to tell me what to feed my kids? Why don't the govt empower these kids' parents and in turn they provide for their kids? A lot of questions begging for answers. Everything is wrong with that program and stop deceiving yourself

Which pension was paid and to who? Ok, even if it was paid, what will the meagre stipend buy in the market today? Check food stuffs and condiments, all commodities have tripled since buhari came on board. He should reduce fuel price, open up closed borders for importation, give us steady light and watch the economy grow and hunger reduced.

Finally, if buhari was doing well, why the increase in suicide and frustration among the citizenry?
Sometimes i wonder if some of you are in Nigeria
Buhari is doing well and great bro.

A problem that took group of people 16yrs to caused, you cannot expect only one man to mend it in just 3 years 8 months with lesser earning.

Ecpect you believe in voodoo economy.

PMB inherited a broken Economy and he's not relenteing in fixing it.

He has done more than 1000 good works in the country in just 3 years 8 months.

Now if you allow him to continue those good works till 2023, how do you think Nigeria will be like?
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by AtikuDeman: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Buhari is doing well and great bro.

A problem that took group of people 16yrs to caused, you cannot expect only one man to mend it in just 3 years 8 months with lesser earning.

Ecpect you believe in voodoo economy.

PMB inherited a broken Economy and he's not relenteing in fixing it.

He has done more than 1000 good works in the country in just 3 years 8 months.

Now if you allow him to continue those good works till 2023, how do you think Nigeria will be like?

Buhari to continue? God forbid!

I have not voted before in a presidential election but not anymore. I know lots of people like me who have not voted before and have armed themselves with PVC ready to vote out this colossal failure and incompetent govt out.

Let me add, our economy was the best performing on the continent before buhari took over. Renowned economists and experts have proven that our economy went south because of failure of the dullard to constitute a cabinet for a good six months. That was when investors ran away and our economy shrank. Everyone knows it unless you want to continue living in denial
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Tundeobama(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
chomchom1:
May ua life be like Nigeria 2015 - 2019
And your life be life Nigeria 1999-2011
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by caracas: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Omololu001:
may your life b like Nigeria 1999-2014
I wud rather my life,be like 1999 to 2014 than 2015 to 2018
How about u grin cheesy
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by themanderon: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerian politicians are the scums of the earth. So full of lies and deceit just like this igbokwe of a man.
When atiku was cavorting with them he was not corrupt abi?
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by DopeTech(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
akelicious:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, has declared that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019, insisting that all the presidential candidates put together will not be able to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Igbokwe, the ruling APC would not lose sleep over the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the main opposition party, stressing that the contest was going to be between integrity versus corruption.

Igbokwe told newsmen in Lagos that Nigerians cannot trust Atiku because of the many cases of corruption hanging around his neck.

He said, “Let me put it this way, all the presidential candidates put together, both the serious and the unserious, will not be able to unseat Buhari.

“The contest is going to be between integrity versus corruption. And if that is going to be the parameter to judge, it means that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. If corruption and integrity were to be in contest, then integrity must win. If integrity must win, therefore, Aso Rock is not vacant for now.

“There is no meeting point between light and darkness. We cannot trust Atiku with the keys of the national treasury given his antecedent. I don’t know whether you have watched Obasanjo’s video on Atiku.

“If there is anybody that knows Atiku very well, that person must be Obasanjo because they worked together for eight years. Obasanjo said some Americans came probably from FBI and said that they wanted to investigate some Nigerians and Atiku was one of them.

“After that, Obasanjo was also inclusive, but they couldn’t find anything on him. Meanwhile, on Atiku, there was a damning report. And given what Obasanjo knows about the findings of those people, he said that God would not forgive him if he supports Atiku. If Obasanjo says that kind of thing, then we cannot trust Atiku with the keys of the national treasury.

“Another point is what played out in Port Harcourt at the PDP national convention. It was a bazaar. It was an audacious and thunderous celebration of corruption, where dollars were used with reckless abandon to buy delegates’ votes. We cannot have that kind of person in the saddle. His wealth is questionable. Also remember that PDP told Nigerians that they had repented and pleaded that they should be given another chance.”

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/2019-all-presidential-candidates-put.html

Buhari all the way.
Re: 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe by Maket: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na lie be this oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC / Herdsmen Kill General On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / MASSOB Vows To Stop Ofala, New Yam Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.