Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lady Leaks Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Provided Her A Job But Gave Her A ' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Leaks Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Provided Her A Job But Gave Her A ' (472 Views)

I Quited My Job But My Boss Wife Is Threatening Me (SOS )!!! / Chat With Random Cam Girls / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Leaks Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Provided Her A Job But Gave Her A ' by Perryline(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Adufemi, has shared screenshots of the chat she had with a prospective male employer who offered her a job with one condition - that she must be coming to his house every weekend to spend time with him.

Adufemi unlike some desperate and weak-willed lady was able to stand her ground and reject his romantic overtures.

Source: https://www.tonylanksupdate.com/2018/10/lady-leaks-screenshot-of-chat-with-man.html

Read the chat below:

Re: Lady Leaks Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Provided Her A Job But Gave Her A ' by iliyande(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Stuupit man, so because you want to give her hotel sec work, you want her to be sleeping with you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Ordered Held In Jail For Illegal Possession Of $400 (140,000 Naira) / Exposed!! Nnpc Gives Channels Tv N19 Billion To Promote Buhari / Infinix Hot 6X- Hot 6 Reimagined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.