Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,309 members, 7,904,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku (363 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Buhari And The APC Are Brainless And Useless / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by abc115: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Flash Back: Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described graduates of Nigerian public universities as brainless, saying they cannot communicate in English with the students of his private secondary school, the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy.

Abubakar, who spoke on Thursday evening in Yola during his birthday celebration organised by the management of AUN, said public universities graduates cannot fit into private industries due to their poor education and character.

“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/
Re: Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by MalcoImX: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2018
As bad as things are, still Nigerians trust government establishments to all those profit oriented outfits. American University of Nigeria. With all these the Americans say they don't want him in their country. So, even the associating was viewed by the Americans as corruption. Some have said that the name is just a decoy to cover monies meant to be laundered.
Re: Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by Rityonyi(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Video of Atiku describing graduates

of Nigerian public universities as

brainless or adonbilivit grin
Re: Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by SarkinYarki: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2018
No problem we have forgiven him if he truly said it .... I must Vote for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
bubu said worse things but today his in power again.....we all have said one wrong thing at one point or the other....that's why we are human.

its not like atiku is a lot better .... but i feel pdp has a way of giving hope to a larger population than apc.
Re: Flashback:Graduates of Nigerian Public Universities are Brainless- Atiku by ngadaAwo: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
abc115:
Flash Back: Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described graduates of Nigerian public universities as brainless, saying they cannot communicate in English with the students of his private secondary school, the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy.

Abubakar, who spoke on Thursday evening in Yola during his birthday celebration organised by the management of AUN, said public universities graduates cannot fit into private industries due to their poor education and character.

“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/
[/s]
even if atiku slap my father I'm sorry i won't change my mind
I'll advise my father to smile and atikulate
it's too late to change our mind
Buhari is going to Hague Insha'Allah amin

(1) (Reply)

Fayose All Smiles As He Arrives In Court [video] / 2019: Ike Ekweremadu To Defect To APC / 2019: 79 Candidates To Participate In The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.