Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

My friend lied (texting Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend lied (texting Story) (244 Views)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My friend lied (texting Story) by cutelukz: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
This texting story is just to tell you not to believe everything you see on the internet. Do not compare you relationship or life with the ones you see on the internet. Learn to spot their shenanigans and avoid being fooled. Not everything that glitters is gold.

We all have different ways of telling a story, i chose the text method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUH6_CMCzqM

(1) (Reply)

Buy Instagram Followers From United States Company / Lady Shares A Story Of A Friend Who Paid Ghc2500 To Abort A Baby That Wasn’t His / Would You Still Vote For A Partner Who Had Shunned Your Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.