Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Is This My Action Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This My Action Wrong? (1368 Views)

Is My Action Proper? / My Second Thought Restrains My Action / Is my action right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This My Action Wrong? by LaBozz(f): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
I met this girl some time ago at a supermarket were she worked. We became friends and did chat once in a blue mood. So recently we planned to hangout and we agreed on a day.

On that day I told her were to meet me because I didn't want to pick her up. My first disappointment was when I noticed she came with a friend but I didn't let that bother me because I felt since its our first time outing, she probably didn't want to come alone for security reasons.
However these two girls just messed up big time. First they ordered for two plates of fried rice with chicken that was bigger than my head lol. Though I felt that was so stupid for them to do such but I just ignored and was taking my wine. All of a sudden these girls started complaining that the food is this and that. They put this and that in the food and they don't like it. There is garlic in the chicken and they don't like the smell of garlic. Asin I got pissed inside of me but I just tried to be a gentleman by smiling it all off.

When they said they couldn't finish the food I then told the waitress to help me put them in take away packs and I paid. Can you imagine these girls started saying they can't take away left over food that I should just tell them to keep it. This left over they are talking about can reach two people as dinner. I just took the packs and told them I will be back I just want to drop it in my car then use the toilet.
Trust me I just left them there and zoomed off. After few minutes she called and I just said I got an emergency call so I rushed out. The stupid girl was upset saying I didn't tell them and they don't have transport back home. For my mind they were even lucky I paid for their food and drinks they wasted.
As usual she has been sending me messages calling me all sort of names but I no fit shout.

Abeg guys was I wrong in any way?

1 Like

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Olalan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
If your story is true you have done nothing wrong since you paid for their food.
BTW it's bad manners to order much more than who ever is paying the bills especially on a first encounter. This applies to both sex

5 Likes

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by IamD18: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
It was so so childish to leave them without telling them.
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Uganda is gradually taking over nairaland.

Chai see correct made in Uganda stuff!
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
You invited her out on a date. It's your responsibility to pay for her food. And also help her get home safely bros.
It's a shame you decided to chicken out and slip through the back door when you could have walk out with dignity and respect via the front door. But what do I know...
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Lonestar124: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you this stringy and hungry to carry food left over by the girls or you've dogs in your house to solace on it grin

On serious note you should've civilly excuse them do you know they can sue you for bleaching of peace.
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by LaBozz(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lonestar124:
Are you this stringy and hungry to carry food left over by the girls or you've dogs in your house to solace on it grin

On serious note you should've civilly excuse them do you know they can sue you for bleaching of peace.

Lol... This got me cracking up I swear. Sue me, like seriously?

On another note, I pass hungry kids on the street regularly. You need to see the joy in them when I gave them to eat. They could have done so as well if they didn't want to eat it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
And then op JUST woke up! . That the would have been a good dream but for the interruption of a stubborn mosquito. grin
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Uglymugg: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Since you already paid for the food, you for kukuma just carry them go house. If you didn't pay for the food then leaving them there would have been epic.
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by ikeno(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
The only place you err is not dropping them off. You bought food for them and they end up been ungrateful by complaining.
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by ibkayee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
This story isn’t far fetched for a Naija girl, you did brilliantly

5 Likes

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Auladimeji(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
You fawked up by paying for the food

1 Like

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Oreofepeters: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
hmmn
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by happybee: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You and this your Uganda grin..
Don't bring that one come here o...

@ op, you did the right thing jare. cheesy
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
wink

happybee:
You and this your Uganda grin..
Don't bring that one come here o...

@ op, you did the right thing jare. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by happybee: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
wink

gringrin...
Uganda people no dey hear word.grin

1 Like

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2018
LaBozz:
I met this girl some time ago at a supermarket were she worked. We became friends and did chat once in a blue mood. So recently we planned to hangout and we agreed on a day.

On that day I told her were to meet me because I didn't want to pick her up. My first disappointment was when I noticed she came with a friend but I didn't let that bother me because I felt since its our first time outing, she probably didn't want to come alone for security reasons.
However these two girls just messed up big time. First they ordered for two plates of fried rice with chicken that was bigger than my head lol. Though I felt that was so stupid for them to do such but I just ignored and was taking my wine. All of a sudden these girls started complaining that the food is this and that. They put this and that in the food and they don't like it. There is garlic in the chicken and they don't like the smell of garlic. Asin I got pissed inside of me but I just tried to be a gentleman by smiling it all off.

When they said they couldn't finish the food I then told the waitress to help me put them in take away packs and I paid. Can you imagine these girls started saying they can't take away left over food that I should just tell them to keep it. This left over they are talking about can reach two people as dinner. I just took the packs and told them I will be back I just want to drop it in my car then use the toilet.
Trust me I just left them there and zoomed off. After few minutes she called and I just said I got an emergency call so I rushed out. The stupid girl was upset saying I didn't tell them and they don't have transport back home. For my mind they were even lucky I paid for their food and drinks they wasted.
As usual she has been sending me messages calling me all sort of names but I no fit shout.

Abeg guys was I wrong in any way?
bross if i dey ur shoe i go do d one wey pass ur own . anybody wey say u nor do well na mumu

1 Like

Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:
You invited her out on a date. It's your responsibility to pay for her food. And also help her get home safely bros.
It's a shame you decided to chicken out and slip through the back door when you could have walk out with dignity and respect via the front door. But what do I know...

Nothing
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by candyguyofficia(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:
You invited her out on a date. [s]It's your responsibility to pay for her food[/s]. And also help her get home safely bros.

At d bold words.
Honestly, you know nothing
Re: Is This My Action Wrong? by Raalsalghul: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No be beer parlor be this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences. Strangers Living In Ibadan, Oyo State / My Dear Nairalanders Help Me, She Wants Me Like Madness / Strictly For Women Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.