Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) (3815 Views)

March 1 : No Bank Day / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee / Bank Loan Or Bank Guarantee- Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
This offer is old and not available.
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Callers pls take note, I don't mean Real Estate alone;

Pharmaceutical production,
Hospital project,
Large scale agriculture,
Oil & Gas
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by doyinfash(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2010
@ poster,pls did u mean 1 million dollars for every projects that might be brought to u for sponsorship,basically i am based in the uk,but thinking of investing in an area uncommon but highly lucrative could we chat some more,
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by monopolist: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
Ours is a Cassava Plantation business yet to be registered. We plan to register as a PLC.

Can we get exactly $1Million by October 1, 2010?. By October the company will be registered, with a registered office and with Management Team on ground

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by jumiparet: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2010
Hello Sir,

Are U Genuinely Interested in Financing or Partnering with us on Petroleum Products Supplies Business. Duration of Investment/Business is 4 weeks, It is Revolving and will be Collaterized.

An Investment of $1m (Roughly N150m) on 15,000MT (Metric Tonnes) of FLCO, BLCO, QILCO or LPFO will Guarantee Returns on Investment (ROI) of 100% plus. We are looking at N700m+ Gross and more details are available on request.

All Products to be delivered to Lagos, Cotonou and Togo International Waters for ready Buyers.

We can provide Bank 2 Bank Guarantees.

Our Collateral can be discussed. And please be informed that the Investment is Safe and Secured.

Call us on +2348088365849 or Send Email for details to; retsonbiz@gmail.com

More Information are available on the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=134265206596169

Regards
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
doyinfash:

@ poster,pls did u mean 1 million dollars for every projects that might be brought to u for sponsorship,basically i am based in the uk,but thinking of investing in an area uncommon but highly lucrative could we chat some more,

No, I mean any amount you want, but it must not be less than 1million USD
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
monopolist:

Ours is a Cassava Plantation business yet to be registered. We plan to register as a PLC.

Can we get exactly $1Million by October 1, 2010?. By October the company will be registered, with a registered office and with Management Team on ground

kingolusola@gmail.com

Pls get in touch when you are ready
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
jumiparet:

Hello Sir,

Are U Genuinely Interested in Financing or Partnering with us on Petroleum Products Supplies Business. Duration of Investment/Business is 4 weeks, It is Revolving and will be Collaterized.

An Investment of $1m (Roughly N150m) on 15,000MT (Metric Tonnes) of FLCO, BLCO, QILCO or LPFO will Guarantee Returns on Investment (ROI) of 100% plus. We are looking at N700m+ Gross and more details are available on request.

All Products to be delivered to Lagos, Cotonou and Togo International Waters for ready Buyers.

We can provide Bank 2 Bank Guarantees.

Our Collateral can be discussed. And please be informed that the Investment is Safe and Secured.

Call us on +2348088365849 or Send Email for details to; retsonbiz@gmail.com

More Information are available on the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=134265206596169

Regards

I will get in touch with you tomorrow
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
Please also note that any project you want us to finance must be sited/located in Nigeria or West-Africa.

No Dubai real estates please!
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
loan term varies from one transaction to another,
but between 10 to 15years maximum.
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by iwakunbaba: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls can you furnish me with more details. i av a 99 unit semi detached bungalow estate design @ ikorodu in which the client will be pleased to du business. email me: realteamlimited@gmail.com
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
iwakunbaba:

pls can you furnish me with more details. i av a 99 unit semi detached bungalow estate design @ ikorodu in which the client will be pleased to du business. email me: realteamlimited@gmail.com

see your mailbox. Thank you.
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Sharonriola: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2010
we just registered a company,will get the certificates in few days time. we do consultancy(road design),we would do supplies and also want to do oil and gas. sharonriola@yahoo.com is my email addy.tanx
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Am afraid I may not be able to reply all the mails,
I wont's take your time.

Thank you.
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by Bassey131: 5:01am On Jul 23, 2010
@ babree,
I am looking for funding of projects: I am into real estate develpoment and I also have a large plot which could be developed for agriculture.
My contact= bassey131@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required) by adefemi1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Project Loans (no Bank Guarantee Or Collateral Required)

firstly i got information on 2 1/2 plots of land along lagos apapa express way that is for lease for a duration of 10 years at the rate of 5 million per annum which having such facility will allow me to acquire for the stipulated period.

having acquire such at a total rate of 50 million naira i will proceed to building a filling station which i ve done all my assignment on it and with building to procurement of trucks with pump and with registration with all parties involved will cost me not less than 35 million naira and also the purchaseing of pmp products for sale @ the rate of 15million per week,every expences amounting to 95 million naira, i will also made allocation for managerial expences and other unexpected expences amounting to 5 million naira per month i will also set aside 10 million naira as working capital, everything amounting to 105 millions of naira the remaining will be pushed into fixed capitalization in 4 different banks as operational back up

if you are interested in partnering with my vision get back across to me on 08098270452 or call 08098270452

(1) (Reply)

.... / Baba Ijebu's Son Has Builds The Largest Tank Farm, Set To Commence Refinery / Which Is The Best Issuing House In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.