Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,593 members, 7,934,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

'I Wasn’t Invited To Serve' Minister Of Communications, Adebayo Sues NYSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Wasn’t Invited To Serve' Minister Of Communications, Adebayo Sues NYSC (254 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Wasn’t Invited To Serve' Minister Of Communications, Adebayo Sues NYSC by Nawaaoh: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Show your NYSC Certificate!

Nigeria’s Minister of Communication, Adebayo Shittu, who was disqualified from seeking office as Oyo governor due to not having NYSC has filed a law suit.

This is coming after a former Minister was forced to resgn after she forged the NYSC Certificate.

Hold your own certificate, my people...in case of tomorrow grin

Read more -
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/10/15/i-wasnt-invited-for-youth-service-minister-of-communications-adebayo-sues-nysc/

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Chris Brown Reunite At Los Angeles Show / Toyin Lawani Discloses Why She Blocked Nina On Instagram / Davido Jets Out To Ghana In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.