Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buhari Should Be Voted Out For The Sake Of Unity In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Voted Out For The Sake Of Unity In Nigeria. (311 Views)

Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Be Voted Out For The Sake Of Unity In Nigeria. by wideawaken01: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
I noticed something with President Muhammadu Buhari supporters, i do not if any of you have noticed that; they are very violent and this is not too good for Nigeria's democracy.

Buhari government is nothing less but military regime. If you know you know...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Voted Out For The Sake Of Unity In Nigeria. by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
lol, what is this Igbos that was clamouring for biafra, calling Nigeria a zoo, using stupid prove to claim Nigeria was nt united from the start saying about Nigeria unity.
Re: Buhari Should Be Voted Out For The Sake Of Unity In Nigeria. by chiagozien(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
If voting buhari in will destroy the zoo called nigeria

no referendum no election.

(1) (Reply)

Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do / 2019: Kaduna Senatorial Zones Face Tough Battles / As An Igbo Man, Why I Support Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.