Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,715 members, 7,938,178 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed (35982 Views)

Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
hundredrivas:
So the govt could not save this girl? ehya, this country is a disaster the govt have failed in every aspect time to change them.Rip to the dead.

If she was daughter, you what will happen naw.

smh
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by maigemuu: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerians and tags for their presidents...

Yaradua....dullness (plagued by illness for the short term)

Jonathan.... Clueless

Buhari....lifeless

Atiku....?

Fill in the gap...
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by slivertongue: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
GMB &his 40 thieves are busy using dia minions to kidnapp &kill innocent nigerians while pretending to b proactive

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by mvem(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
tamethem:

If she was Lai Muhammeds daughter or Buharis Daughter you think these idiots would let them kill her?, If it requires the whole of Nigeria's Savings they would have bargained and gotten her freed.

Evil ppl.
..if they give them millions na una go still talk
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by hundredrivas(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
tamethem:

If she was daughter, you what will happen naw.

smh

And you must be mad!!!!
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
I can’t believe Boko Haram still has the nerve to do this and the government feels so helpless like they are actually begging these terriorist. What happened to intelligence gathering and leveling these mudafckas even if u hv to wipe out the whole of sambisa. We can turn turn it’s into desert.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by DonGtoG1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
If you think that the efforts you put in trying to save the girls life is the best you can, may same amount of effort be shown towards your child/children in their predicament that have to do with life and death. So be it.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nigga679(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
originally:
If Mr. Lai is on your case in this kind of situation, better commit suicide before boko kill ur

Hahahahahaha, you funny ooo
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Daboomb: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lai Mohammed: "As we have been doing since these young women were abducted, we kept the line of negotiations open all through. In all the negotiations, we acted in the best interest of the women and the country as a whole.

''We are deeply pained by this killing, just like we were by the recent killing of the first aid worker. However, we will keep the negotiations open and continue to work to free the innocent women who remain in the custody of their abductors."

Stop this nonsense talk, Lai!

They have killed her, killed her fellow aid worker and promised to keep the Christian lady as a slave, for life.

What NEGOTIATIONS are you still KEEPING OPEN?
I say bomb every grain of sand in that Sambissa forest.
Use Naphalm and burn the place till even the sands melt.

The people we are dealing with, are not humans with an ideology you can geotiate with...they are animals that deserve no second thought before being exterminated!
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Justinah4real(f): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Useless souls, If it is to rig election or loot the treasury you will do more than what you can, This is the real definition of a failed Government.

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
MrNollyzone:
The Federal Government is shocked and saddened at the killing of another aid worker by Boko Haram on Monday, despite the actions taken by the government and the widespread appeal to save the young woman.

A statement issued in London on Monday by Segun Adeyemi, Special Adviser to the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, described the killing as dastardly, inhuman and ungodly, saying nothing can justify the shedding of the blood of innocent people.

He commiserated with the family of Hauwa Leman, noting that the Federal Government did all within its powers to save her life.

His words: "It is very unfortunate that it has come to this. Before and after the deadline issued by her abductors, the Federal Government did everything any responsible government should do to save the aid worker.

"As we have been doing since these young women were abducted, we kept the line of negotiations open all through. In all the negotiations, we acted in the best interest of the women and the country as a whole.

''We are deeply pained by this killing, just like we were by the recent killing of the first aid worker. However, we will keep the negotiations open and continue to work to free the innocent women who remain in the custody of their abductors."

He thanked all the friendly governments that have continued to work with Nigeria for the safe release of the abducted women, and the clerics across religious lines who have been pleading for their
release.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/we-did-all-we-could-to-save-aid-worker-hauwa-liman-says-lai-mohammed'

You did nothing. If it was Zahrah would you not have done better? God will punish anyone supporting Buhari and Isinbajo to continue this lifelessness.

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Djbounce(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
So this government cannot take just a single pressure on their shoulders to safe just a single soul if not all.... Kai buhari ur head is full of cow dung. The worst administration since the fourth republic
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by morningsta(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is too much a price to pay for rendering service to humanity. May your gentle and compassionate soul RIP. May your killers die a worse death than yours.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by verifielive: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
You didn't do enough...that girls blood is on Nigerias head..... Nigeria will know no peace until they avenge for that girl
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by hush15: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
MrNollyzone:
The Federal Government is shocked and saddened at the killing of another aid worker by Boko Haram on Monday, despite the actions taken by the government and the widespread appeal to save the young woman.

A statement issued in London on Monday by Segun Adeyemi, Special Adviser to the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, described the killing as dastardly, inhuman and ungodly, saying nothing can justify the shedding of the blood of innocent people.

He commiserated with the family of Hauwa Leman, noting that the Federal Government did all within its powers to save her life.

His words: "It is very unfortunate that it has come to this. Before and after the deadline issued by her abductors, the Federal Government did everything any responsible government should do to save the aid worker.

"As we have been doing since these young women were abducted, we kept the line of negotiations open all through. In all the negotiations, we acted in the best interest of the women and the country as a whole.

He thanked all the friendly governments that have continued to work with Nigeria for the safe release of the abducted women, and the clerics across religious lines who have been pleading for their
release.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/we-did-all-we-could-to-save-aid-worker-hauwa-liman-says-lai-mohammed'

Stupid people, wicked government...
they said they did all they could to secure her release but no special force was deployed they can deploy 40, 000 police excluding army, navy, airforce or civil defence to manipulate elections.

An army general died and army ransacked everywhere till they got results but that same army cant deploy special commandos to infiltrate enemy camp. they are only good at harassing defenceless beings. Are they saying those americans that does it are made by another God? I bet if it was trump, He might not get the girl back but he would make sure bokoharam does not live to fight another day but this ones will be fooling themselves. no tactics, nothing...

They ones that baffles me most are the stupid beings that still support such an incompetent government. If you find joy in supporting such a cluessless government for no just cause, i wish you the pain of the lady that was killed....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by eraankusam07(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
A statement issued in London on Monday by Segun Adeyemi, Special Adviser to the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, 
Are, Their Captors In London??

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by maestroferdi: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
How did we get here?

To imagine that supposedly sane people are clamouring for the elongation of this nightmare tells you all you need about the station of black people...
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by greggng: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
baliyubla:
Your best resulted in her collecting a bullet straight to the head at close range.

May supporters of this evil government suffer the same fate as this poor girl, and may their families mourn as late Hauwas family are suffering right now.

May God punish you and your entire family for using such a word on the supporters of the gov't. In the history of your life people must patronise one party or the other .any one that doesn't support your party should be punished by God. God doesn't answer such prayers. The first question you would have asked is what is it that boko haram is demanding for in exchange for her life? Are you telling me it would have been wise the gov't spent in exchange all the money it has just to save one person. Where will they get money to run they system. Won't you turn back and call them stupid? I believe boko haram demand in exchange for her life was just unbelievable and cannot be met. This is the reason why American gov't don't negotiate with terrorist. Give them one , they ask for two. is a pity this happened but this cannot stop the resolve of the govt in ensuring we are secured. They have murdered sleep and they will never sleep
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by royalair(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2018
If it were the United States or sane countries just 5 special ops would retrieve her. I weep for Nigeria
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2018
hundredrivas:

And you must be mad!!!!

Seeing your comment got me wondering what I said wrong that warranted your insult.

You are as senseless and as mad as the animals you call your parents.

If you were sensible enough you would know that statement was not complete. there was an omission which was "their " .

Your parents are mad !
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by Danma(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2018
I now know why his parents name him Lie Muhammad..... Ask me for more info
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by JESUSforgives: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:

There's no opposition here. Every genuine Nigerian is tired of buhari and we are taking our country back.

You're with Sowore, right?

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by kYjelly2: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2018
JESUSforgives:

You're with Sowore, right?

I'm with him too, I need a Nigeria that works in my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by knightsTempler: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2018
The energy, time and money used in fighting Saraki, if it was channelled towards her rescue she would stil be with us. The police, Soldiers and DSS deployed during Osun election would have been used for her rescue.

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by hush15: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
Just watch how the opposition will take advantage of this senseless killing....... angry

Yes, they will take advantage of it because these mad men we have in government have given that edge.

The other day that they said shiites were obstructing their way and tried attacking the COAS, they massacred them all, after round one, they went back again to their homes to kill more and we know the rest of the story.

Just recently, they army went on a search for a missing general an no effort was spared despite the fact that the man was probably dead. They tarried till they got results and arresting people in that locality left, right and center. As big as nigerian army is, no special force within them that can infiltrate a camp to rescue the girl even if its to retrieve her dead body so the family can give a befitting burial and ensure enemy camp is destroyed. After killing your assets, you stull negotiating.....

Just recently, we know how many officers with top of the range ammoury that were deployed for elections in Osun and Ekiti. We saw how they sporadically shot in the air to intimidate electorates resident in the voting areas. How many is Boko Haram that 40, 000 officers cant handle cos 40,000 is no small number. Back in the days, lesser figures than that were used to conquer nations and empires. No special agents, no spies, nothing to even let them know how easy to retrieve the hostages.....

And you are saying opposition wobt take advantage?

3 Likes

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by cobar(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
Just watch how the opposition will take advantage of this senseless killing....... angry

Go and borrow sense
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by hundredrivas(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2018
tamethem:

Seeing your comment got me wondering what I said wrong that warranted your insult.

You are as senseless and as mad as the animals you call your parents.

If you were sensible enough you would know that statement was not complete. there was an omission which was "their " .

Your parents are mad !

You are a fackin bastard you son of a thousand fathers !! Why did you have to quote me in the first place a soul was lost to those terrorist instead of you to sympatise with the dead you are quoting me .

May god punnish your entire generation useless scumb bag may ogun use the blood of your family to bath tonight. You dont deserve to live tueeee i spit on your grave !!

1 Like

Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by miceroms: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2018
something is definitely wrong here. The Govt denied ever paying any amount for ransom. What could have been the demand from the group. one thing should be clear to this govt that this was clearly their failure. It would have been better to release 10 convicted members of the sect than to have allowed this innocent soul die in the hands of BH. What happened to tracking them afterwards? how did the negotiations pull through for the other Dapchi girls that were released.....Leah Sharibu.....i weep.
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by AtikuDeman: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2018
At this point, it's no longer necessary waiting for 2019 before chasing buhari back to daura
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by terryflexy: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Big lies. ...God please fight for us..
Re: 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed by cobar(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2018
greggng:

May God punish you and your entire family for using such a word on the supporters of the gov't. In the history of your life people must patronise one party or the other .any one that doesn't support your party should be punished by God. God doesn't answer such prayers. The first question you would have asked is what is it that boko haram is demanding for in exchange for her life? Are you telling me it would have been wise the gov't spent in exchange all the money it has just to save one person. Where will they get money to run they system. Won't you turn back and call them stupid? I believe boko haram demand in exchange for her life was just unbelievable and cannot be met. This is the reason why American gov't don't negotiate with terrorist. Give them one , they ask for two. is a pity this happened but this cannot stop the resolve of the govt in ensuring we are secured. They have murdered sleep and they will never sleep

Money for which system?
the one the are saving for next year, can't the bring them out?
okay... you want tell me if she was bubu's daughter the won't spend money ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.