Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,265 members, 7,891,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better (5105 Views)

Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets / How To Credit Your Bet9ja And Betking Account By Dialing Code / High Stakes With Merrybet, Bet9ja, Sportybet , Nairabet And Betking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better by wisflag: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I intend to start up a betting shop... But I'm a bit confused of which betting company to go for....

Please, between bet9ja and Betking which is better to start up...

Kindly need you opinion
Re: Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better by okk4sure: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Bet9ja because they av bn in market for long and they av general acceptance by d public for their winning payment and best online betting site.It is very easy to set up after meeting their requirement and u must maintain shop distance frm d nearest bet9a shop.U can contact their customer service fr better info.
Re: Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better by satelliteDISH(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2019
wisflag:
Hello, I intend to start up a betting shop... But I'm a bit confused of which betting company to go for....

Please, between bet9ja and Betking which is better to start up...

Kindly need you opinion

Bet9ja is better but 1xbet is the best. That is what I am using and all our groups members. If you are interested in getting 2odds free daily then join us on Telegram or WhatsApp . See picture below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Letter To FIFA / Man United Plays Portsmouth In Nigeria (abuja) July / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beats Villareal 6 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.