Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase (33670 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Ganbite: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
CharleyBright:

Who is this hypocrite of a bootlicker talking?
What do u know about Immunity?
Is Babachir Lawal that was exonerated from corruption protected by immunity?
Is Maina that was indicted and removed for corruption but reinstalled thru d back door by this govt protected by immunity?
Is Kyari protected by immunity from prosecution?
Are many other cronies of this govt protected by immunity?
Insecticide used for opposition and Deodorant for Cronies engaged in corruption, abi?

Big fools like u are the very reason why this country is heading to Despotic status under the guise of fighting a silly selective anti corruption war.
Thunder fire you and people u are supporting for daring to quote me.

Abeg take it easy on him ... i'm sure that dude has learnt from you ....Still on 'immunity' Defn
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by colyx1(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
That moment when Fayose tries to escape from EFCC grin grin grin

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Bintuenyo: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Die there
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
You forgot mosquito net o Oga Fayose
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by emmyfemmy1(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Great man
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:
EFCC have surrounded Ekiti government house as we sleep.

Meanwhile, a governor collected bribe of $5 million on camera and is still walking free.

This APC government is the most corrupt since 1960.
mumu kaduna governor has immunity.fayoshes own finish today.who told u that gaduje is not under survellance

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by chukwudi3(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
He said , “ Tell them at the Villa . My name is Ayo Fayose. My name is Peter the rock . Let me say to you that by the grace of God , I will be at the EFCC by 1 pm on Tuesday. I am not a coward, never . Let it be said to them that today is their own and tomorrow is our own . I am coming . ”
I love this man's courage
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by CharleyBright(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
joey150:

Is something wrong with you? Where have my comments talked about maina or Babachir whatever?

Are you a retard or something? I commented on a topic that where you clearly mentioned the serving governor of Kano state.

And you're here blabbing about some other individuals.

It's clear as day that your problem far extends beyond Buhari or your passion for this country. Go and develop basic reasoning and maybe then you would be able to develop ideas and thoughts in your brain before you talk like a dweeb.

Young or old man, whichever you are, I have no intentions to debate with you beyond this. Just move on with your jamboree thinking.

Wait a Minute pea brain, are we not talkng about the fight against corruption here?
are you saying we focus on alleged corruption of opposition people and we shouldnt talk about the corruption that has to do with those cronies of the govt that the govt have shielded?
You dont want to talk about Maina and Babachir and other corrupt APC loyalists but you want to beat the drum and call Fayose thief abi?
See your useless life?
You are as hypocritical as the govt you speak for.
Bleep off, Idiotic slowpoke like u..

Dont even bother to reply cos am done with your bootlicking rants.
Ndi ara, Were oshi.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by JegaQuin: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
by special grace of almighty God, fayose will come out victorious.

Imagine! See this suffering and smiling slave! Chai! So you are telling me that fayose is an innocent? You are one of the reason why Trump call Nigeria a Shithole!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by morisnewrain(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Cantonese:
Remember to take your drugs especially valium as you will be deprived of sleep. Also take along your anti hypertensives, a hand fan, your reading glasses, history of Ekiti accounts before and after your first tenure, especially the poultry business. Hopefully you do not have any money in any account anywhere in the world. Remember to settle your lawyer who recently sent you unpaid bills. Remember also those you prostrated during your first tenure in the town hall to allow you govern. Remember to only answer questions given to you and not more. I wish you well and safety. In the words of the great Shina Peters ' I wish you soonest recover'.
After leaving EFCC office, he would go to DSS office to answer raid invasion and molestation of judges in one of the Ekiti high court

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Cantonese:
Remember to take your drugs especially valium as you will be deprived of sleep. Also take along your anti hypertensives, a hand fan, your reading glasses, history of Ekiti accounts before and after your first tenure, especially the poultry business. Hopefully you do not have any money in any account anywhere in the world. Remember to settle your lawyer who recently sent you unpaid bills. Remember also those you prostrated during your first tenure in the town hall to allow you govern. Remember to only answer questions given to you and not more. I wish you well and safety. In the words of the great Shina Peters ' I wish you soonest recover'.

He will be in a VIP cell.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Yusman316(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
cmikel:
Good

But if presidency/apc is not biased with nigeria the other counterpart obanikoro now in apc should also be invited for same .
And there lies the problem of an average Nigerian, (ignorance). They see a thread online and they just have to comment on the issue. Even without proper or full information. Obanikoro was taken to court over the same issue a long time ago, and agreed to pay back what he took after a settlement agreement was reached with the court. He is still paying back his share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by marv1: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
cmikel:
Good

But if presidency/apc is not biased with nigeria the other counterpart obanikoro now in apc should also be invited for same .

Obanikoro and Omisore admitted they collected money and agreed to refund installmentally but this ex Governor Fayose of my state denied completely that he didn't collect money from obanikoro even when all evidences were showing Fayose collected the money.
This is the problem Fayose has. He never admitted that he collected even with video footage.
Fayose is a big Time rogue.
By the time the case goes on he will be the one asking for negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Almaiga: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
introvertme:

Who be the guy way dey the picture

Na Nnamdi Kanu, the late Biafran Dilector. grin

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by SternProphet: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
chukwudi3:
He said , “ Tell them at the Villa . My name is Ayo Fayose. My name is Peter the rock . Let me say to you that by the grace of God , I will be at the EFCC by 1 pm on Tuesday. I am not a coward, never . Let it be said to them that today is their own and tomorrow is our own . I am coming . ”
I love this man's courage

He is a petty, local thief. If this man is your hero, go and check your destiny. There may be inferiority complex there. Complete disaster of a governor claiming to be a hero and looking for dunce youths without critical faculties supporting him. He is leaving debts and salaries unpaid and he stole shamelessly .Honour is for him to admit his wrong doing in public and welcome the punishment not playing mstyr
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by BurningBlade: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
uniqueboi:
Fayose my man. Just go on and clear your name. We are monitoring the situation closely.
monitoring the situation from the screen of your phone abi?
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by troubleseller: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Almaiga:
Fayose just took a good decision. Cause he will never escape Justice. The time has come, he most pay for his crimes.
This shall not become a meme

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by ithink7: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oga a governor cannot commit crime in broad day light and still be claiming immunity.

You, your entire family and the BMC must be the mumu.

Ray97:
mumu kaduna governor has immunity.fayoshes own finish today.who told u that gaduje is not under survellance
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by mike1994reds: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
But we need to ask ourselves in this country, are we normal human beings? If EFCC believed Fayose received money from obanikoro, why is obanikoro walking freely? What country is this gan
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
ithink7:
Oga a governor cannot commit crime in broad day light and still be claiming immunity.

let me educate u. immunity is immunity. Even if he shoots someone on live television nobody will lay a finger on him unless he is impeached by the house.. Besides i want him arrested and tried...

I cant remeber insulting ur family so if ur culture or ur people didnt teach u manners u better show respect and act educated.. Dont know why u guys are always arrogant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
mike1994reds:
But we need to ask ourselves in this country, are we normal human beings? If EFCC believed Fayose received money from obanikoro, why is obanikoro walking freely? What country is this gan
well maybe obanikoro and the efcc reached an agreement. Being that obanikoro will spill the beans and return his part of the money and the weight will be reduced on him.... If u take a look at the past u'll discover that obanikoro actually did spill the beans.. Its pracised anywer in the world..
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by SchoolZinicc: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Foyose my man, don't worry courts no dey bite, they just want you to show them where you hide our common wealth.

Thank you.
Yusman316:

And there lies the problem of an average Nigerian, (ignorance). They see a thread online and they just have to comment on the issue. Even without proper or full information. Obanikoro was taken to court over the same issue a long time ago, and agreed to pay back what he took after a settlement agreement was reached with the court. He is still paying back his share

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by introvertme: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Almaiga:

Na Nnamdi Kanu, the late Biafran Dilector. grin

Just as i guessed grin
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by Almaiga: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
introvertme:

Just as i guessed grin

You guessed right. grin

Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by budaatum: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yusman316:

That's why intelligent people like you exist to tell them. Please never tire.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by budaatum: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2018
ithink7:

You are the mumu. And a simple read of the Nigerian Constitution will demumuise you.
Re: Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase by chukwudi3(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
[Wen its ur turn, corruption would av anoda name. quote author=SternProphet post=72137470]

He is a petty, local thief. If this man is your hero, go and check your destiny. There may be inferiority complex there. Complete disaster of a governor claiming to be a hero and looking for dunce youths without critical faculties supporting him. He is leaving debts and salaries unpaid and he stole shamelessly .Honour is for him to admit his wrong doing in public and welcome the punishment not playing mstyr
[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.