Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (32887 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to one and only Explorer of Nairaland
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Cowmilk(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats sir explorer
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Alphaman007: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by xpmode(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorer the wicked child producer.

I promised you a meme from your daughter 2nd pic

Alleluia,

Make sure you register NL account for her, make we they troll her

Oluwafireyimika
I do I pronounce this name o, all I can see is Oluwa-fire-yimika

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by cle62000(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by LordofNaija: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
So explorers na uniform personnel
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by johncallidon(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Boss (Explorers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Scary experience cry And one stupid man somewhere will beat his wife, say she was nagging... angry angry

Congrats to you both. Baby girls can be so adorable sha. Maybe it is the flower you all put on their heads cheesy

Welcome to Nigeria lil one.
Buhari is still the President.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by cuba62(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Sir
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ibro2much(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations my meticulous online brother,may her coming brings more goodness and favour to your home....

Grow in grace baby.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by kenevision(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats brother. More grace to your home
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Amhappy(f): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Explorer and family. Your baby is so lovely
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by kaycee125: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Your daughter is beautiful.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by nerd51(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Awwn..she's so cute...congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Tinalex(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Finally...this is Explorer!!! Tell your wife she's lucky to have you ooo...so both of you should take care each other well. Smart men trips me jor

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
You have successfully explore you wife..... grin congrats bro. May the blessings of God not depart your household AMEN!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Abeos(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
The joy of fatherhood. Congratulations Mr Explorers
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by eros(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by deebee13(f): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww, my namesake ADEOLA, and my son's namesake OLUWATOBILOBA. God bless you pretty one!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
cool
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
IF I NO TYPE CONGRATULATIONS WETIN I GAIN

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by mcyemite(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorer baba.. Na your face be this.. Congratulations sir
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Poprnapoleon(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS MR EXPLORER
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
krattoss:
Why u no born am abroad. That's the trend now..

Now this child will suffer what he don't know about embarassed

Is because of an Imp like you people, that is why it hard for some Nairalanders to share their amazing grace here..

If I may ask, where were u born? No be on top of local mat cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by pafo(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers we don see him picture.

Lala no gree show us one pic like say him na director of CIA

Congrat jo explorers.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ejembi28(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro
Very cute baby
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AutoC: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats explorers, I can relate to your story during the birth of my first son...God bless ur family

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by sexy74(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.
Congratulations
but on a lighter mode, computer sheet will not contain all this names ooh.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Princejebs(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations man. wink wink wink
Ur wife deserves an accollade
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by hucienda: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
So explorers is the Nairaland version of Bruno facially... Nice..... Congrats bro....
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulation Bro..... welcome to the world Princess Explorer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide / Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.