Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fayose To Efcc:i Am Coming To Ur Office With My Bedclothes,pillowcase $ Yoruba B - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fayose To Efcc:i Am Coming To Ur Office With My Bedclothes,pillowcase $ Yoruba B (298 Views)

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Fayose To Efcc:i Am Coming To Ur Office With My Bedclothes,pillowcase $ Yoruba B by thegeniusmedia: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2018
The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said that he was going to the office of the Economic and Financial Crime, EFCC, today with his bedclothes, pillowcase, English and Yoruba bibles.

Fayose’s tenure expired midnight on Monday.

The Governor’s immunity ends along with his tenure and he has been invited to the headquarters of the EFCC.

Fayose will be answering to allegations that he received about N1.3bn from the Office of the National Security Adviser, NSA through the then Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

Fayose told reporters in Abuja “I will be there on Tuesday. I am not begging for any bail. It is up to them. If they want me, they should just give me a bed

“I have done by bed bedclothes, I have done my pillowcase, I have my English and Yoruba bibles.

“I am prepared for them. Nobody should worry about me. Only cowards die many times before their deaths.”.....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/10/16/office-with-my-bedclothes-pillowcase-and-yoruba-bible/

Re: Fayose To Efcc:i Am Coming To Ur Office With My Bedclothes,pillowcase $ Yoruba B by Mynd44: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018

(1)

IGP Denies Tension In Nigerian Police Over Promotion / A Lady Was Allegedly Beaten And Robbed By A Taxify Driver In Lagos (photos) / Ex-employee Who Demanded His Salary, 2 Others Arrested By School Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.