Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba (806 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by hisexcellency34: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Should we believe that the 2019 presidential election is a contest between the PDP and the APC alone?

Unfortunately, it is, because you need two things in politics, which I call the heavy lifting. If I put something you cannot lift, then why try it? To be Nigerian president requires heavy lifting: money, structure, and to be honest, it is a worldwide phenomenon. In the UK, you have Conservatives and Labour yet there are many other parties there. In America, you have the Democrats and Republican. It is the pattern. To build a party is not a joke. But I think what is new in 2019 which has never happened before are the new political parties. It will be a great mistake to ignore them because they are pulling a lot of weights. I personally will wish a fresh new party will go all the way because I am looking for a clean break but that is wishful thinking; I want to be a realist. Idealism, yes, many new parties are there. But pragmatically, it is a two-horse race. But where we come in because I as chair of the movement of new political parties we hopefully wish to support the candidate who we feel will achieve our agenda. First, decentralisation. Anybody who doesn’t do that, we will not support him. Already, Buhari has said he is not doing that, so he is out. Second, economic development; third, infrastructure; fourth, massive downsizing of the federal government. I will implement vigorously the Oronsaye report. It is not fair that the federal government employees consume 80 percent of our resources. There are so many dead agencies that I would close up if I was the president. I will close NTA, I will close the prisons, I will transfer the prisons to the state. Federal government hardly has ten prisoners, so why should the federal government have over 150 prisons? I will also close the Federal Road Safety, it is not necessary. I hope if Atiku wins, he will understand that every day in office requires the most drastic and urgent steps to be taken. Then you will begin to see money to put into development and education, infrastructure, health, employment, etc. Everyday two government agencies will shut down until you have brought the number from three million to half a million. By doing that, there will be enough money to put in education, health etc. This N7 trillion you see as a budget, N6trillion will go into paying salaries, so how can we develop?

https://www.independent.ng/claiming-atiku-is-corrupt-is-irrelevant-agbakoba/amp/

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by Omeokachie: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
No need sir.
We will reform then and save jobs.

Atikulate!
Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
I don't know about FRSC but NTA is a national disgrace.

1 Like

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by ayourbamie: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2018
And make them jobless?
Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by dahmie2013: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Thank God u will never be president. People dat mentned trashy things like dis never made it 2 dat sit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
ayourbamie:
And make them jobless?

Can't you comprehend? The money spent on this moribund agencies will be invested in infrastructure hence economy grows and more jobs are created. To build up, u've got to destroy some existing structures.

1 Like

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by ozo13(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Hehehe.
All this people jus talking all the time.
Even some of them that got a private business. Ask them how much they r paying the staff in their companies compare to the profit they make annually and check if its in accordance to international best standard.
Anyway everybody sha wanna be presido

2 Likes

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by BigGuyMan: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Close down all the skull mining organisations in Oduduwa land rather cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
NTA family be like: KO ni dafun

2 Likes

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by Okoroawusa: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
NTA family be like: KO ni dafun
hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba by slivertongue: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Only Atiku can make nigeria great again.
so Atikulate Obidently

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Gov. Yahaya Bello Coronate New Obaro Of KABBA / Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months / Only Buhari Fails To Submit Any Certificate To INEC, Nigerians React --report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.