Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:39 PM

Who Said I Wont Get Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Said I Wont Get Angry (611 Views)

That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said I Wont Get Angry by yagbaboy1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
see me o nairaland i hav dis girl dat am going out with,and she is always comparing me to her ex boyfriend , dat i should be going messages for her (she dey craze). i hav being running things 4 dis girl dat is 2 say answering to some of her basic needs. ok there was i time she said her fone is bad, i sent some money 4 her to get a new one but she didn't and now and now that i bought a new fone she is insisting that i give her my old fone based on the fact that i said i will do so(what happened to the money i sent her to bye her own )but something happened last week she came and when i decided dat time was right to eat the forbidden fruit, she was insiting i give her the phone. i will not give her the fone, and i will never allow her to control me. waht do u guys think?
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by omega25red(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
this is your life handle it
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by Pweety4me(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
If u don't becareful u will gradually turn into a women cause u r beginning 2 sound like 1 already(no offence).
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by yme1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
is she the pay as you go type of girl or what?
because it gets to the point you want to have intimacy with her she insist you give her the phone before you can fu, ck her,  . . . . .
well i think you the poster  have gat alot to learn about relationship
and your babe sounds a little in-mature from the description you gave of her
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by double08(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
Guy u dey slack,tell her you will give her the fone then she will allow you to beans,after beansing discharge her,her father!!!!
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by kashmo: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

If u don't becareful u will gradually turn into a women cause u r beginning 2 sound like 1 already(no offence).
Gbam! I need not to speak any further. . . . .
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by deniyor: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
She is not the pay as you go type. She is the pre-pay type  grin. Just 'bye' her the phone and you will be fine grin

PS you are a MUGU for sending her money and 'byeing' her the phone in the first place. Wise up now  shocked shocked This is just the beginning.
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
Ability without availability will lead to liability. If you can't cope with all the ridiculous demands, then excommunicate her with automatic alacrity.
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by papa190(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
this guy is somehow similar 2 my good friend dobodobo~
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2010
see mumu at the highest level, STRONG on NL but small as a pikin in front of that chickenhead, who dey craze, really?!

@poster
you get what you deserve for being weak. she know what you're after and wont give it to you unless you do EXACTLY what she wants.
just like a donkey chasing a carrot on a stick, it may be a while before you taste the cootiecat but fear not, after this gal has used and finished you, you will be a wiser man.
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by papa190(m): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2010
Mr browni
where my choco~
Re: Who Said I Wont Get Angry by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 15, 2010
oh boy, you are still talking about that damn chocolate when you should be watching your back with all them haters around you. see how them all wanna crucify you like Jesus! lol!
so who's your new cutie now?!

(1) (Reply)

Ex Wants Him Back After He Won The N2m Promo / Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? / Finding It Difficult To Fall Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.