Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,277 members, 7,934,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Land In Ibadan - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Ibadan (6541 Views)

Poll: Best Ibadan Neignborhood

Oluyole: 22% (4 votes)
Bodija: 33% (6 votes)
Jericho: 33% (6 votes)
Iyaganku: 11% (2 votes)
Akobo: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Land In GREEN VALLEY Estate @ Awka Anambra State For Sale / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land In Ibadan by Yinkaboy: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Does anyone now which area has the most amount of returnees from abroad? And are there good secondary school upto international standard clustered around, so thay someone can put there child on the path to getting into univeristy oversees. Thnxs
Re: Land In Ibadan by Shinatu: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Goinggreat.

How do I get your contact details?
I hope to be in Ibadan by the end of the year and would very much like to get in touch.
Re: Land In Ibadan by Yinkaboy: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
!?! cry
Re: Land In Ibadan by Chidoxyl(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2010
I have this to sell in Ibadan:

Description:- A 4 & A 3 Bedroom Bungalow, built up to lintel level, with all rooms ensuite. It is on 1½ plots of land (corner piece).

Title:- Deed of Assignment and Survey.

Price:- N7million.

Interested? Please contact the Landlord's Agent:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property
08034925499, 08123155598.
Re: Land In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Land In Ibadan by goinggreat: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
shinatu, you can call me on 07031965896.
cheers
Re: Land In Ibadan by marabout(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
Is it still possible to get a plot of land for under 500k in a middle class area in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Land In Ibadan by goinggreat: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
marabout, that will be tough with the current market situation. you might just be able to get one in a middle class area, subject to some conditions. however, you will easily get one in a lower middle class area for N500k.
Re: Land In Ibadan by Yinkaboy: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
Chaircover - just got back from Ibadan. I think I would choose a plot in Akobo or General gas area, its nice, not as central Bodija but better paved roads, and few newly built shopping marts around. Bodija is nice but everything is built up, Ashi and Kogi areas are kind of run down. In Old Bodija folks are buying the old colonial houses and pulling them down to replaces them with Mansions.

Gate/Loyola are where the market maybe another good choice. Although it is quite run down now, the state is moving the market and going to demlish a ton of structures transforming the area. Its really central
Re: Land In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
//
Re: Land In Ibadan by goinggreat: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2010
don't underestimate any area in ibadan, or indeed anywhere else in today's market. most of those places you mentioned cost millions per plot, traffic or no traffic.
Re: Land In Ibadan by tolusaliu: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2010
@yinkaboy you can invest in this one,there is a landed property behind aleshinloye market very popular in ibadan and there are lots of expensive estates there and is going for N3.5m
call me on 08051175869.
Re: Land In Ibadan by Yinkaboy: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
I know that estate behind aleshinloye market, are we talking up in the hills or very close to the market?

That area is very expensive, they call it millonaires row, and the compounds as you drive towards ring road are amazing!

Chaircover- The traffic in Akobo is not so bad, yes around the market it can be a little hectic. And there is a littlle bit of worry of robberies and becuase of people just disappearing around there.

If I had the mega-millions I would choose Ikolaba or Agodi Gra. I also had the chance to check out the golf course and a few clubs.

Secondly, they have started building on that new GRA Kolapo area, and another has been earmarked near Oldoo, but those are a little further out.
Re: Land In Ibadan by popfan: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2010
Prices of properties in Ibadan are starting to compete with Lagos.And talking of Elebu I have a landed property for sale.An uncompleted 5 bedroom duplex for sale up to level with pillars. It has a well and soakaway with over 15tonnes of granite left over. Documents include survey,approved plan and purchase receipts.
If you are interested call Mr Seyi on 08160414554 for direct inspection.
Asking price is 4.5million
Re: Land In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Felixv:
this is a nice discussion.i bought 4 plots of land at elebu about 3yrs ago for 350k per plot,now the land is going for about 900k, it is a nice area to live in ,a lot of the people who were renting in oloyole phase one actually bought land there also.The private schools in ibadan compare well with most of the private schools in lagos but at a relatively cheaper price,

my opinion is that for someone who wants to raise their kids in a civil peaceful environment then elebu is a good choice,there is also a link road to the toll gate.albeit half completed.This was the road oga jonathan came to open.pity he didnt bother seeing the whole road.

in terms of class of people,it is purely middle class and a sprinkle of omonile villagers.and a lot of returnees for europe and the us, a lot of the P&G guys also live there well, they also have a landlords association which i call a gathering of like minds.

thanks

felix

Hi Felix, do you still have your lands in Elebu?
Re: Land In Ibadan by coldwater(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Alalubosa GRA and Samonda GRA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2 Units Of 2 Bedrooms In Abeokuta. / See This Architectural Design Of 3bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse / My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.