Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent (23919 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by helinues: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
okay good
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by afroniger: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let Fulani begin to slay them cheesy

The Atiku you are worshipping is Fulani too, remember

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by pavoda: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na Today? grin
GoTV:
sad Every state in the South west is controlled by Tinubu's progressive vision, the reason why they lead in Academics, economic growth and infrastructural development. Those shouting Atikulate will not hesitate to join the next Ifesinachi bus to Lagos for greener pastures. Yet they won't vote Apc but PDP that put their region in underdevelopment. I pity those people and their kindergarten politics

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Dianalizzy231: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Why we Nigerians forget our past experience and forget what should be on our mind?.the so call pdp loot for 16years and Atiku was vp for 8years ,Atiku himself confess that he regret not doing fine and we knw Atiku as big man looter,now coming to tell us he has change for good that he will transform Nigeria and Buhari trying to curb corruption that started 16years ago.what i don't understand now is why Nigerians are supporting 8years thief that admitted he didn't do good and he's coming to correct his mistakes.Do you want Nigeria to be place on FOR SALE ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Splasshhh(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
DjAduba:
Am at efcc presently with my Tiper waiting for the Rock to come and crush it.
Sharrap, he's there already
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by rusher14: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dianalizzy231:
Why we Nigerians forget our past experience and forget what should be on our mind?.the so call pdp loot for 16years and Atiku was vp for 8years ,Atiku himself confess that he regret not doing fine and we knw Atiku as big man looter,now coming to tell us he has change for good that he will transform Nigeria and Buhari trying to curb corruption that started 16years ago.what i don't understand now is why Nigerians are supporting 8years thief that admitted he didn't do good and he's coming to correct his mistakes.Do you want Nigeria to be place on FOR SALE ?

The story in the bible of Jesus on the cross of Calvary.

The people were asked "Who shall we set free" and in unison, they all screamed Barabas.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by bigpicture001: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Every state in the South west is controlled by Tinubu's progressive vision, the reason why they lead in Academics, economic growth and infrastructural development. Those shouting Atikulate will not hesitate to join the next Ifesinachi bus to Lagos for greener pastures. Yet they won't vote Apc but PDP that put their region in underdevelopment. I pity those people and their kindergarten politics
.....who told u d south east is undeveloped..plz don't make lagos nigeria, travel sometimes if you have the chance

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by tempest69: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
then stop when Fayemi decamps to PDP because Fulani loves PDP
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Tospringe: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Same way they will slay your household

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
akeentech:
I rejoice with him, one day people will rejoice with me too as president of Nigeria.
it is well wiith you
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Ategberoson(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

you no gbadun I swear but you say the plain truth grin

Igbo and atiku are on the same category. how can Atiku felt he would get southwest votes when APC controlled all States and he sidelined them in VP slot. which confused politicians succumb to a region pressure that their political liability is there for people to read. politics is about tactics, atiku had lost this one

congrats to my Governor, let's make Ekiti great again, á ba re à gbe ò

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by wonder233: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bla bla bla
seunmsg:
This inauguration go pepper wailers wella. grin grin grin.

Congratulation to Dr. Kayode Fayemi. He should make the payment of workers salaries his number one priority. If he can clear the salary arrears owed by Fayose, i can bet PDP won't even get up to 10% in the state in next years general election.

With Fayemi's inauguration today, APC is now officially the party in power in all the six south west states, the first time since 2003 when Obasanjo used Atiku to rig election in the south west. The situation will remain so till May 2019 at least. Election will take place next year February so it is save to conclude that APC has south west on complete lock down. To make matters bad for PDP, they are parading an integrity deficient candidate and another Yoruba hating vice presidential candidate. Yoruba's have rejected both of them.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Josh44s(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Someone robbed to get into power and y’all are saying I pray this, I pray that. He was never the people’s choice so I won’t expect any performance from him. I only pity the people of Ekiti State. My condolences to y’all in advance.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by ademoladeji(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

AtikuLATE go soon turn to ObiTUARY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mbediogu(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

Congratulation to Dr. Kayode Fayemi. He should make the payment of workers salaries his number one priority. If he can clear the salary arrears owed by Fayose, i can bet PDP won't even get up to 10% in the state in next years general election.

With Fayemi's inauguration today, APC is now officially the party in power in all the six south west states, the first time since 2003 when Obasanjo used Atiku to rig election in the south west. The situation will remain so till May 2019 at least. Election will take place next year February so it is save to conclude that APC has south west on complete lock down. To make matters bad for PDP, they are parading an integrity deficient candidate and another Yoruba hating vice presidential candidate. Yoruba's have rejected both of them.

The affairs of Nigeria should not be all about the Yoruba tribe, or should it? Just asking. You are taking us back to the Awolowo era and I think we have gone beyond that level. God bless you.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Josh44s(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dianalizzy231:

Help me ask them. Nigerians are suffering from multiple syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Bhol28: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

You mean Atiku,the prolific Kleptomaniac who just being the VP siphoned millions of dollars into various banks in America.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by akinboyo: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
So capturing all the six states in SW geopolitical zone is now an achievement, uh. You know quiet well most of the states were high jacked by force, unfortunately nothing tangible has been recorded ever since.
seunmsg:

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

What did he do during his first tenure Nothing new but to loot.

I dont support Elena though because he didn't campaign. It was Fayose vs Fayemi and I dont like the idea of a Governor fielding a candidate (more or less Godfatherism). Something that Imolites won't also allow Okorocha to do.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Zieina(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
yumubelek:
Congratulations to the Progressives!

God bless Baba Buhari!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!!
God bless GOOD PEOPLE!!!

AMEN....

This President handsome no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
...just one more term until 2022...hope Fayemi perform his best for Ekiti state...
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by seunmsg(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mbediogu:

The affairs of Nigeria should not be all about the Yoruba tribe, or should it? Just asking. You are taking us back to the Awolowo era and I think we have gone beyond that level. God bless you.

What do you mean by taking us back to the Awolowo era? The affairs of Nigeria can never be all about any single tribe. We own Nigeria togather and we shall prosper from the country collectively. However, politics is all about interest.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Basic123: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
afroniger:

The Atiku you are worshipping is Fulani too, remember
IPOB terrorists have a very low I.Q

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by bluefilm: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
[s]This inauguration go pepper wailers wella. grin grin grin.

With Fayemi's inauguration today, APC is now officially the party in power in all the six south west states, the first time since 2003 when Obasanjo used Atiku to rig election in the south west. The situation will remain so till May 2019 at least. Election will take place next year February so it is save to conclude that APC has south west on complete lock down. To make matters bad for PDP, they are parading an integrity deficient candidate and another Yoruba hating vice presidential candidate. Yoruba's have rejected both of them[/s].

Nonsense. angry

Good governance is not about your stupid tribe or nonsense political affiliation.

Good governance is all about putting the right individuals in the right leadership or authoritative positions.

The earlier you wake up from your ethnic filled slumber and blindness, the better for you and all the mentally lazy youths who also think like you.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by AdonaiAluminium: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to you sir, please be focussed, avoid praise singers and witchhunting of your predecessors, stick to Your campaign promises.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs,water collector systems,insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by adeniyidare: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
sometime i wonder if those who keep shouting sai baba, are they ...............?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by niyidenrele: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari
1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.
2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.
3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.
4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.
5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.
OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.
Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said
These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.
~ Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by seunmsg(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
bluefilm:

Nonsense. angry

Good governance is not about your stupid tribe or nonsense political affiliation.

Good governance is all about putting the right individuals in the right leadership or authoritative positions.

The earlier you wake up from your ethnic filled slumber and blindness, the better for you and all the mentally lazy youths who also think like you.

And good governance to you is all about putting a well documented rogue and a known bigot in Aso rock as president and vice president, right? Are you not the mentally lazy one here?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by yumubelek(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Zieina:

This President handsome no be small grin

You can say that again Dear.

You've a beautiful heart and attractive face too...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Zieina(f): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
yumubelek:

You can say that again Dear.

You've a beautiful heart and attractive face too...

Me ke? You seen my face or heart before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muiz Shodipe Is Dead! Lagos PDP Secretary Dies (Photo) / Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.