Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,771 members, 7,945,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC (1270 Views)

PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by linx123: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
As the immediate past governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Peter Fayose, willingly submit himself to the Wuse office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday, he was accompanied by the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike and the former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Continue....https://janefblog.com/4185-2wike-ffk-and-others-accompany-fayose-to-efcc/

Re: WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by randomme: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
We are all watching shocked shocked cool cool
Re: WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by bender79: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose has lost some weight o. Meanwhile my caption of the first picture will be fayose asking the man " Will they lock me up"?
Re: WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by MalcoImX: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shut. up greedy people. You only know your pocket. How could it be that you can't pay workers for 8 months and you're here disturbing our eardrums with noise?
Re: WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by DeZoro(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hahaha! I like the caption on his shirt... EFCC will not do anything. Fayose will be out in no time.... Trust me, 25 SAN are waiting for his case against FG
Re: WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC by gen2briz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Will they question all of them together?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Irrelevant For Candidate To Visit US Before Being Elected... See Why / 25 Years Old Political Candidate Promises To Eradicate Poverty In Ogun State / Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace, Kill One Person And 3 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.