Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,450 members, 7,920,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet (1639 Views)

Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by 19Ebisco: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Davido and Chioma are doing what they know how to do best, travel…..

The superstar shared this photo in his provate jet, with his girlfriend Chioma.

He captioned it

Weather be good today please �

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/davido-and-chioma-jet-out-on-his.html

Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad
Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by Naychuzzy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmmmm... Jehovah
Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by Olufela30: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
And who told u the jet is his ?? smh
Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by ogajaki(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
I no davido will dump this girl next year
Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by 9jaAmerican: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
God knows I never wish ill on people,but these davido and Chioma own now irks the shiiit outta me. Now I can't wait for them to breakup and the mudslinging that follows.

P. S if I feel these way, I wonder how his two Abi three babymamas will be feeling ,lol
Re: Davido And Chioma Jet Out On His Private Jet by Olodo24: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
ogajaki:
I no davido will dump this girl next year
they're separated already. Just staging this stuff for relevance sake

(1) (Reply)

Top Comedian, MC Holly's Thing Goes Hard While On-stage (photos) / ‘who Got The Better Concert At The O2, Davido Or Wizkid?’ – See Fans Reaction / Actress Bukola Adeeyo Welcomes Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.